Is Sir Alex and over-rated manager???

Hmmm you seen to concentrate on the negatives and present a very one sided argument. IMO, he has done well in the transfer market. For example, £26 million for Rooney now seems a snip. Ronaldo, a player who was bought for £13 million brought success and then became unhappy was sold at a £60 + profit. Vidic £7 million, Evra £5 million and van der Sar £2 million are examples of players who have made there careers at Man U and are now indepensible. I admit, he has failed to replace Tevez and Ronaldo. In consideration of this I think he has done very well this season. Challenged for the title all the way with a team that lacked quality. If he continues as manager, I predict he will spend because he is yet to replace Ronaldo and Tevez. Also, Neville, Giggs, Scholes and VDS are too old and Berbatov, Carrick and Anderson have shown they are not 'World Class' players.
Don't forget Manchester United won three consecutive titles in the last four years and have won the CL against Chelsea and were honorable runners up to Barcelona.
This is coming from a Liverpool fan.

Seriously wangy is off topic,and you lads bullied him off the forum

On topic i think hes a bit rubbish in the transfer market, look at kleberson, veron, taibi

Seriously wangy is off topic,and you lads bullied him off the forum

On topic i think hes a bit rubbish in the transfer market, look at kleberson, veron, taibi

Thats coming from a fan of a team that buys the likes of Benjani and Roque Santa-Cruz. XD

Clearly all managers make mistakes. I'm pretty sure the likes of Ronaldo and Rooney contradict what you wrote.

i think his good signings outweigh his bad
vidic - 7mil
Evra - 5mil
thats unbelievable

Well as a Liverpool fan I don't like him, but it's obvious he's a very good manager :p

i hate him so much ge gets right on my nerves but you would never catch me saying his a **** manager cause its a fact he is the best manager thats ever managed in the barclays premier league

Im thinking of making a new thread inspired by this one:

Is Phil The Power Taylor an overated Darts player?

No doubt Sir Alex has done well for Manchester United but I think he is talked up way too much at times. Lets be honest Fergie has failed in Europe, Manchester United should of won much more then 2 CL's in all the years he has been in charge but Fergie has seen his team eliminated by clubs like Dortmund Porto Leverkusen etc, teams that had much inferior players. This has been another season where Manchester United should of won the CL but Fergie messed it up again by signing **** bargain bucket players like Owen and keeping faith in over-priced flops like Carrick and Berbatov. Robben and Sneijder should of come to Manchester United as part of the Ronaldo deal, but Fergie has long since lost the plot in the transfer market.

He has recently spent 20 million on Smalling and Hernandez, a top calibre player like Luis Fabiano could of been signed for less then that and gone straight into the starting line-up but Fergie is wasting all the transfer funds on rubbish no mark players like Obertan Diouf Tosic Hernandez Smalling etc. Manchester United will go down the toilet next season without two quality signings, a striker and a playmaker, if Fergie does not deliver these two signings then he is not doing his job properly and should be sacked in my opinion, what does everyone else think?
i dont knwo where to start with your drivel, sufficed to say you are full of ****. loved or hated, you will fnd that he is rated by everyone, from fan to top class manager, as one of the greatest managers.

Well, Some one is a ******* idiot here, Fergie you being real?

Just dont say that ever again, it is like me saying, Torres is ****, Drogba pathetic, Fabregas is a tard. Just no, just not.

Well, Some one is a ******* idiot here, Fergie you being real?

Just dont say that ever again, it is like me saying, Torres is ****, Drogba pathetic, Fabregas is a tard. Just no, just not.
lol pretty bluntly put, but i like

He is the best manager in the world.

That's coming from a Liverpool fan.

Yeah he's a good manager, you can't deny it. I can't stand the ******* but the fact is that he is a good manager. He makes mistakes, like all managers do.

We should make a "Is Rafa Benitez under-rated?" thread.