Hi, it looks like a great tactic. I have a few questions:
- What involvement do the full backs have?
- What involvement does the CM (at) have?

Thanks

My team of regens are loving this tactic absolutely dominating but I was wondering if there is a ppm that is perfect for the amc to take him to the next level great work again jesaustralia

It should be explained on the first page - however doesn't matter - if you take a look at Asensio from Real Madrid then his ppms in combination with his attributes should suffice - a quick player that are good at dribbling and finishing - if he has shoot with power then that is a bonus I reckon - the Advanced playmaker - attack is acting like a 3rd striker or are suppose to - that is also why you would not want typical playmakers like Oliver who is mostly good at playmaking and below average on the crucial points - the AP is a Creative striker/Trequartista - he will do both assisting and scoring - if he does then he's doing it right - my most successful AP experience is something like 25 goals 43 assists with Asensio - I believe this can be topped by great regents easily.

You still want the player to have great attributes more than you want some exotic ppm - also don't give them to many ppms and if you in doubt of ppms - don't give them at all -

shoot with power for strikers and players that get into the box is good though
Place shots for players who has shoot from distance ppm and maybe curl ball ppm in combination if they normally shoot outside the box - often midfielders like BWM's will benefit from this.
Get into opposition area - great for strikers especially those talented ones that can score for fun - I would not want this ppm for other positions
First time shots - can be valuable for a talented striker who possess good technique and works well with shoot with power and get into opposition area in combination
Run with ball often - for a players that has space to run with the ball f9's CAM's AP's Deep FW's wide midfielders withdrawn wingers even defensive wingers - for players who has alot of space in front of them to run at opponent defence and ofcourse have the attributes focussed on quickness and technique and dribbling and flair will blossom here (Asensio)

I'm glad I released it for you people to enjoy - when that is said I'm not happy with this version of the game - I find it pathetic that wide players wingers inside forward etc work so poorly - annoys the **** out of me (it lacks balance) - I hope someone out their will take on the creators of the game and step up - its time for a pro game ;)

Hi, it looks like a great tactic. I have a few questions:
- What involvement do the full backs have?
- What involvement does the CM (at) have?

Yes it is a great tactic - I have seen many successes with it - still I think this version of the game is niche oriented and limits several roles to become below average - it annoys me so much as I already mentioned.

The right fullback - have 3 roles - defending the right flank when opponent are in possession - supporting the midfielders when your team are in possession - 3rd it acts like a winger and becomes an extra outlet on the right - often ends up in a scoring position in the penalty box - Semedo the portuguese from Benfica and now I think FC Barcelona signed him real life - is the perfect choice for the FBR-A position - specifically he's a great allround player but he also have a good shot - to harvest his abilities even further then I would train his shot for - Shoot with power - When that is said I have had lots of success with Iorfa who have a finish of 4 I believe - he's still a good choice for that position and a bit of a weirdo when it comes to his quick pace and tall body - Simular type to Tyrone Mings from Bournemouth in the reversed side. I still recommend the FB-attack to have a decent finish 8+

The left fullback - possession player who supports the midfield and defending the left flank - sometimes and early cross being utilized - Riedewald are one of the great choices for the left back position - a good ball playing defender is what you really want - dont give much attention to the cross attribute - that by the way goes for the FB-attack as well - the cross attribute is much less important.

CM-Attack - The 4th striker
I call it - So someone who can finish both from inside the box but also outside the box - James Rodriguez - Thomas Lemar (developed) are types that looks briliant here - I have also had success with K.Havertz (developed) in this position though he's not perfect for it. The main job is to Run with the ball often - and finding space around the opposition area - usually outside the area, but an impossible to defend against player for the opposition defence - due to him coming from behind - quickness dribbling technique mental possession attributes and as I said a good finish and longshot attribute.

Lets Continue... The BWM - You don't want the typical BWM - You want a hardworking (Workrate) teamwork - stamina - decent positioning - Longshot 13+ - average quickness - possession attrributes (mental) which is - Composure - anticipation - decisions - vision - teamwork. Tackling you can survive things with it being average 8+ - Maximilian Arnold is a great player for this position and should tell you that you are not looking for a brute player like Tiago Maia, but more a player like Rakitic - Koke - Pogba - Maxi Arnold - Husbauer (lower level 19 longshot) - look at them as possession players with the 13+ longshot - you can also call it the complete midfielders. Fernandes (Botafogo) :)

Anyway guys - thank you very much for participating in my thread - appreciate it - it sparked my interest - I'm hoping that this post can once and for all reveal what I want you to do when you play the game with or without my tactic - I know it works :)

Cheers guys

The offensive part of the tactic is amazing, but I'm letting in 1-2 goals per game from crosses. Which is a shame. I guess you can't get everything with this years FM.

Thank your for this amazing tactic finally i can achive something without using strikeless and 3 back tactics.

Thats actually some very impressive results I have to say - Imagine that with even better players :) -

To the people and the one that sucks in defence ;)
Someone said their defensive record sucks - you won't get a better defensive system - how do I know that? cause I have tried many different tactics and combinations with one of the so called best teams - this one do really good but their is another that do a tiny bit better Gamebreaker using 2 advanced forwards instead of the original - I will only release it to the people on my steam but its an easy edit Advanced forwards with shoot less often enabled in player instructions - if you people also go and check out post number 2 you will notice that their are some mean defensive records in some of these league tables

The secret is to follow advice given instead of going your own way becourse you think you know better - play like me - if I tell you not to get brute players in the BWM position then follow that advice - its described above and most likely on the 1st page - get quality players - quality players are more important than the tactics out their - though some tactics are just naturally more efficient - like this one (I blame it on the game developers) - if their is great regents out their - sign them - also mentor your big talents - take advantage of superstar tutors - Drogba for 6 months in the beginning of the game is a great mentor for 1 talented striker - when tutoring its always the 2nd option in the chat and its called mentoring.

Anyway SMG that was a great post by you sorry I sort of Hijacked your glory to speak with the generall public :) - great results though thanks for sharing - cheers pal

Its not problem dude. This is my favorite tactic now. I am starting to enjoy fm 17. Thanks again!. I will test with other teams im just curious about the results.

I will try this tactic in Fm 17.3.1 with my PSG.My starting XI: Trapp-Dani Alves-Marquinhos-Romagnoli-Kurzawa-Matuidi(BWM)-Veratti(DLP)-Draxler(CM)-Neymar-Cavani-Dolberg..I sory for i not post ss i don't have net on the PC and sory for my bad english :/

can i change the mentality to counter?with attck i concede a lot...

What sort of players do you have? - Counter is not a good choice - control or attacking mentality - infact I will suggest go for the Gamebreaker tactic from fmscout I link to it many times in this thread - linked just above as well - download that - change the strikers to 2 advanced forwards - and in player instructions you tell them to shoot less often - thats it - then after that you get the sort of players I'm talking about - When you then get really good players you can change back to this version - but maybe read page 1 of this thread to understand how I see the different players act in the games - This thread is 50% possession but keeps the opponents from chances often - Gamebreaker get 65% possession and is strong defensively - marginally stronger than this one - but this one in this thread scores more

I don't know your save - what's your line up? - most often it is more a quality issue - in the players that is - it can also be a time issue - In some cases your team needs a bit of time together before they blossom and starts playing like a unit - I just signed lots of new players for my Bournemouth team so I will need to give them time to adjust in this rebuilded team - on the other hand as I've said before - I had a Wolves save in a world DB - they trashed Barcelona 5-0 and city 6-1 and won the cup competition with 512 teams :) - they were several levels worse than barca and city.

Anyway just trying to help you - cheers

I want to let you guys know something.

Jes and I have been talking about a minor tweak of this tactic.

Currently I'm using it with Bury, and it shows good results so far.

I don't know how Jes feels about it about posting it, but I will let you guys know of future results.

I want to let you guys know something.

Jes and I have been talking about a minor tweak of this tactic.

Currently I'm using it with Bury, and it shows good results so far.

I don't know how Jes feels about it about posting it, but I will let you guys know of future results.

Are these tweaks set to improve the defensive side of the tactic? Because then, it would be a complete tactic

I mean no disrespect to jesaustralia, but this tactic does concede a lot. Playing with sub top teams or ll-teams, you concede 1-2 goals per game. I'm not interested in playing with the best teams. I love a challenge, currently I'm playing with Catania in Serie A after taking them out of serie C and serie B.

Are these tweaks set to improve the defensive side of the tactic? Because then, it would be a complete tactic

I mean no disrespect to jesaustralia, but this tactic does concede a lot. Playing with sub top teams or ll-teams, you concede 1-2 goals per game. I'm not interested in playing with the best teams. I love a challenge, currently I'm playing with Catania in Serie A after taking them out of serie C and serie B.

Talked about it with Jes,

Jes doesn't want this one to be live.

Still you concede even with the one Im using, the way you are conceding has nothing to do with the tactic, but with how the player use their ability with the tactic.

Evenso, you say that you concede a lot wit ll-teams, dont forget, the roles are harder on lower leagues than on the topleagues.

If you need some answers maybe ask Jes, or me directly through here, or I'll give you my steamname mate.

Talked about it with Jes,

Jes doesn't want this one to be live.

Still you concede even with the one Im using, the way you are conceding has nothing to do with the tactic, but with how the player use their ability with the tactic.

Evenso, you say that you concede a lot wit ll-teams, dont forget, the roles are harder on lower leagues than on the topleagues.

If you need some answers maybe ask Jes, or me directly through here, or I'll give you my steamname mate.

You can send the tweaked version of the tactic and I will try it on my Catania save.

I want to say something to all the whiners and doubters of this tactic
By far this is the best tactic I have ever used! Tried TFF, tried Knap, tried Zyndar, tried whatever the **** was out there. This one is the best! If you do not get results, it's because of the players and/or tactic familiarity! My team with that tactic started performing really amazing after the first season. Just do the training and position your players right. And buy players that can actually play in those positions. I found out that weaker strikers, natural at AF score twice more goals than typical F9s. That's just an example. Thank you, Jes, for that amazing piece of art!

P.S.: I conceded a lot in first season before full fluidity. Then everything came to normal! Not actually a rock in defense but the players are well aware how to defend.