You've made your player way too good.

Thanks for the constructive criticism mate ;) but plenty of other people seem to disagree so if you dont like it theres no need to read, thanks

Price Makes Best XI While Changes Are Made

View attachment 328075View attachment 328076View attachment 328077

With 29 goals and 54 games John Price was the pick of Chelsea's best XI last season, yet with new signings being made he will have to fight to maintain his position next season. Barcelona striker Dongou and Man City Target man have both agreed terms with Chelsea and the Spaniard has already been confirmed as a new signing. Along with Borini and youngster Abu Martin the manager has an array of strikers to try and keep happy.

The way i look at it is you want to make a story about the next Messi or Ronaldo not the next Titus Bramble or Francis Jeffers!

Price Stakes Claim To Spot

View attachment 328082

With the signing of 3 players that could occupy John Price's striker role at Chelsea he timed his second hat-trick of his career perfectly. In the second game of pre season against Phillidelphia he came off the bench at half time and put on a masterclass. Price completed the perfect hat-trick, a headed goal to start things off before he thumped a blistering 30 yard strike with his weaker left foot after 51 minutes. Price completed the hat-trick after 79 minutes when he neatly converted from all fo 5 yards with a right footed strike.

He will be hoping that these kind of performances will convince manager Walter Mazzari that he is the man to lead the line.

The way i look at it is you want to make a story about the next Messi or Ronaldo not the next Titus Bramble or Francis Jeffers!

Exactly mate, nobody wants to read about a league 2 player for 20 pages. Just go with it mate and see where you end up.

Price to Face Biggest Challenge Yet!!

View attachment 328091View attachment 328088View attachment 328089

Development 2016 to 2017

After 5 years of struggling to prove his worth in the footballing world and overcoming many obstacles, John Price will face his toughest season to date this time around. Head coach Mazzari has challenged the young striker to lay claim to a striking spot amongst possibly the best array of striking talent assembled in one team ever. The combination of youth and experience at the club means that it will be difficult for Walter to keep all of his men happy, and Price will be hoping he isnt the one heading for the exit door.

Mid season update will be up later, has Price laid claim to that strikers role?

What do you think of his career so far?

Anybody else thinking of starting a player story?

Yeah, going to do a player story with Max Power! Only issue is I've gotten into a save with Arsenal

Slow Start To The Season For Price

View attachment 328258
View attachment 328260

Despite pinning down a starting role for Chelsea this season, John Price will be reasonably dissapointed with his goal return. Having played 21 times for the club, one short of the most selected player he has returned just 9 goals. He is still the joint top scorer along side Borini but he is still far from happy with his form. Price has laid on 5 goals for teamates too this season and has a high average rating of 7.56.

View attachment 328262

Price is also said to be far from happy with the terms of his contract, despite being on a healthy wage compared to most at the club he would like an improvement with regards to add-ons for appearances and goals. With 3 seasons to run on his contract he will be wanting to sort this problem promptly.

Started this with My player as well and surprisingly QPR snapped my player up as well........have made him more or less on the Profile of Adam Campbell....

Good Going till now mate, even though price has slowed down a bit this season still a brilliant career so far...
More Updates Please.............:)

Price Retains Title

View attachment 328267
View attachment 328268

John Price today became the first player ever to retain the Golden Boy award, winning it for the second consecutive year. He bettered his tally of 23 goals and 4 assists in 44 games by scoring 27 times and assisting 9 in 55 outings with an average rating of 7.52. Price was over the moon with the award;

'Its been tough going so far this season, so to be rewarded with such a prestigous award for the second year running is a great feeling for me. I will look to use this feeling and push on this season, the best is yet to come'

We will see come the end of the year whether Price is right, will it be up hill from here?

Started this with My player as well and surprisingly QPR snapped my player up as well........have made him more or less on the Profile of Adam Campbell....

Good Going till now mate, even though price has slowed down a bit this season still a brilliant career so far...
More Updates Please.............:)

Yeah mate he has steadied out now, and this season he really has established himself as the key striker for Chelsea, not just cos his goals but his consistency is immense, 7.5 almost every game.

Yeah QPR are a good place to start but hope he doesnt spend too long there, like Raikan007 said they have poor facilites and his development might suffer. Good luck mate ill be following.

Price Gets Wage Hike

View attachment 328271

John Price today signed a new 4 year contract with Chelsea worth £27 million pounds. It will see the player at the club until 2022 and he will be payed £110k per week. The contract will be seen as a reward for the players consoistent good form, goals and hard work for the team. At the age of 20, this young man will be very happy with his career to date.

Havnt started a Story on here till now...Will do after a season or so is over...
This is a Fantastic Concept thought out by you............
Great to see Price winning EGB again this year, now to win Ballon D'or next year...
any ideas on how to stop the game from processing continuosly allowing me to take screenshots...
currently i had to restart as after starting and signing with QPR and pressing continue, I reached till 13th sept when the game stopped next...

Tbh i just let it process and then do my updates up ntil that date, the other option i guess would be to go on holiday a week at a time maybe.
Yeah Ballon D'or would be huge for him but i think he's a few years away yet, needs to get golden boot and become a prolific dtriker first for me!

FA Cup Run For Price

View attachment 328273
View attachment 328274 View attachment 328275 View attachment 328276

John Price has shared his goals amongst all competitions this season, not reaching double figures in any one cup. But his FA Cup form is causing quite a stir as he has scored 5 goals, created one, taken 2 man of the match awards and kept an average rating of 8.4 in his 3 ties so far this season. HIs recent cup form is one of the main reasons Price was handed a new contract as the club see him as a vital player for the big games.

Will his run continue?

Two More In FA Cup

View attachment 328281

Price made it 3 braces in as many games in the FA Cup taking his tally to 7 in 4 games in the competition during Chelsea's 4 nil demolition of Birmingham. The goals came after 19 and 77 minutes and were typical of the man at the moment, real pochers finishes that left the keeper diving disparingly both times. Price and Chelsea will be hoping his form in the cup will continue into the next round.