Joseph Guardiola Barca Tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have encountered a problem with this tactic. My strikers arent scoring much anymore, but wingers and centre mids are taking most goals. are there any tweaks that can be done to rectify this? (ps my strikers are torres and milevskyi)

i have encountered a problem with this tactic. My strikers arent scoring much anymore, but wingers and centre mids are taking most goals. are there any tweaks that can be done to rectify this? (ps my strikers are torres and milevskyi)
im the 3rd highest scoring team in the epl. the goals basically come from anywhere....... except CENTRE FORWARDS. but i stil luv the tactics though ^^)

the goals basically come from anywhere....... except CENTRE FORWARDS.
I have the same problem. :S But this is still very good tactic! 7 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss with Chelsea in EPL.. and loss was my own fault because I failed in team talk at half-time. :D My best scorer is Ballack with 4 goals.

E: I won 3-1 (Lampard 2, Zhirkov) against Man United. Earlier this season I beat Liverpool 1-0.

Drogba played much better when I changed ST instructions like this:

Forward runs: often
Run with Ball: often
Long shots: rarely
Through balls: rarely
Cross ball: rarely

Last edited:
I dont understand,im now 16 League games into my 2nd season with Liverpool and Torres has 8 goals in 9 games,hes been injured a while and Cardozo has 11 goals in 15 games.

i shall try out these instructions and comment soon...

sorry if this has already been asked, but what is the difference between this tactic and the brian clough megapack of tactics which includes one that says '433 barca style'

sorry if this has already been asked, but what is the difference between this tactic and the brian clough megapack of tactics which includes one that says '433 barca style'
That was simply the barca formation style with the Clough team Instructions.These are the Barca Formation with Guardiola style Instructions.They are completely different apart from the formation.

This is a better player instruction for the lone striker for me. Torres scored 2 goals and 1 assist against Valencia and Racing. So far tried against this 2 teams only.

This is a better player instruction for the lone striker for me. Torres scored 2 goals and 1 assist against Valencia and Racing. So far tried against this 2 teams only.
Thats interesting,maybe these instructions work best for quick forwards (torres, E'to etc) and my original ones work best for big target men (Ibrahimhovic,Cardozo etc) Keep me informed how it goes please mate.

Thats interesting,maybe these instructions work best for quick forwards (torres, E'to etc) and my original ones work best for big target men (Ibrahimhovic,Cardozo etc) Keep me informed how it goes please mate.
i've got milevskyi. he is more of a target man or quick forward? cuz frm wad i c, he is a perfect mixture of both. haha

i've got milevskyi. he is more of a target man or quick forward? cuz frm wad i c, he is a perfect mixture of both. haha
Well im happy with my original settings,Cardozo has 16 goals in 18 games (2 hatricks included) with them so i have no reason to change,if tweaking them helps you fair play to you,i havent tried myself so dont know.

well, come to think of it, it doesn matter who scores so long as i get my 3 points in the bag. anyway, thanks 4 the info :)

milevskyi works with the new tweaks david 0404 posted. i've got him too and he score 2 goals against sevilla and a hat trick against getafe

Status
Not open for further replies.