Joseph Guardiola Barca Tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall 10 assists ..he only playd 21 he been injured for 2 months then when he came back he got injured again for 2 weeks so he jus getting fit.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Aint had alot of luck with injurys beacuse keita broke hes toe and been out for around 4 months and henry was out for 2 months also

Fernando Torres - 17 Goals In 23 Games With This Tactic.

Ibrahhim Afellay - 15 Assists In 20 Games

Carragher - 11 Goals In 26 Games 5 Man Of The Match Awards And A Av R Of 7.30

These have been my 3 Key players

Fernando Torres - 17 Goals In 23 Games With This Tactic.

Ibrahhim Afellay - 15 Assists In 20 Games

Carragher - 11 Goals In 26 Games 5 Man Of The Match Awards And A Av R Of 7.30

These have been my 3 Key players
Where you playing Afellay?

Left Wing Or Right Wing

Depending on who is injured really.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

My mate said when using this with a team in League 1 and below if you lower the Creative Freedom To 4 Click Below Half it works better

Won't say results so far after using the tactic have been great. 'Great' would be an understatement. I'm glad to see the number of goals conceded after 11 games. Puyol and Milito have been rock solid. Good team chemistry on the top of that. One great piece of signing has been getting Vela on loan with an agreed price of 5mp at the end of the season.:) Oh , the game in which I didn't get the win was at Bernabeu , well...

Thanks JP for the tactic.

When i have done my first season with Liverpool in the Liverpool:Robbie's Return thread ill give you another big update like the one i did before :)

Finished my 1st season won everything apart from spanish cup lost on pens to madrid..here's the final league table and champ final pic ...thx JP this tatics great much appreciated

lil_Roller

Where did you get your club badges from...?

Should finish my season tomorrow so will get update up ASAP

Nice one,i need to get back to my game,i keep getting distracted.

I finished 3rd in my Man City game. Very impressed and a very solid tactic. I made a mess of the players i bought. Got too many in at January and it took a while for them to gel again. Going to try my hand at making my own tactics pack, get 10 formations and give it a good go.

I finished 3rd in my Man City game. Very impressed and a very solid tactic. I made a mess of the players i bought. Got too many in at January and it took a while for them to gel again. Going to try my hand at making my own tactics pack, get 10 formations and give it a good go.
Good luck with that Karnage.

finished 7th wif my sunderland team in the 1st season. was the 2nd highest scoring team wif 72 city was 73. however, i conceded close to 60. not bad for a team which is tipped to finish 16th. now desperately trying to hold on to lorik cana and looking for a replacement for john mensah =/

7th with sunderland is good...u need to buy sone new defenders lol ;)

finished 7th wif my sunderland team in the 1st season. was the 2nd highest scoring team wif 72 city was 73. however, i conceded close to 60. not bad for a team which is tipped to finish 16th. now desperately trying to hold on to lorik cana and looking for a replacement for john mensah =/
Bring Mark Beevers in,he will develop into a world class CB if you play him.

Status
Not open for further replies.