Joseph Guardiola Barca Tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forward runs: often
Run with Ball: often
Long shots: rarely
Through balls: rarely
Cross ball: rarely

You can use these settings for your wingers if you would rather they cut inside and went for goal instead of crossing.Dont ask me how it works though because i havent tried it on this tactic.

milevskyi works with the new tweaks david 0404 posted. i've got him too and he score 2 goals against sevilla and a hat trick against getafe

i don't remember posting tweaks

tactic works well mate loving on my Madrid save my striker gets loads whoever i play there, only change i do is set target man and use to feet then tell them to run with it seems to work a treat is only change i make great tactic :D

lol made a big error. Nubu posted the tweaks not david0404. sry

Tactic is working super JP loving it :)

Has to be your best yet

Will you be making some for FM10...?

Tactic is working super JP loving it :)

Has to be your best yet

Will you be making some for FM10...?
What do you think DC? lol. Need to get to grip with the new tactics wizard first but yes i will be,possibly doing some other managers tactics,any suggestions welcome.

hmm... hw about fabio capello and maybe a manager with a not so good team eg. owen coyle from burnley

On my arsenal 9.30 save Adebayor scoring plenty, 10 in 11 or something like that

How do you upload pictures beacuse this tatic is doin sick with my barca team...atm..played 26 league games won 25 drew 1

press on the go advanced button the there is a paper clip button click on that and then its easy

How do you upload pictures beacuse this tatic is doin sick with my barca team...atm..played 26 league games won 25 drew 1
Do you know how to save your screenshots? Alt and F9 if you dont,then click reply on the bottom left,then click the paperclip icon and upload from Documents>Sports Interactive>FM09>Screenshots

I'm surprised Messi hasn't got more goals.

Mainly Center when ibra was injured and he playd on the left and right quite also

How many assists has Messi got? only played 21 games i see.

Status
Not open for further replies.