Joseph Guardiola Barca Tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
juz got chygrynski (spelling) from barca. champions league, here i come!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Bring Mark Beevers in,he will develop into a world class CB if you play him.
sure but he doesn seem to have good pace/accelaration, however, i will get him when i return from my workplace later =)

How much did you get for a transfer budget for finishing 7th

His pace doesn't improve much but everything else goes through the roof.

well, in chris v8 patch they are a mega rich team... 1st season i had arnd 50m for players (gave me in mid season), and now is 44m in the 2nd season. i admit that i managed to finish 7th partly due to the $$ and of cuz, the wonderful tactics. and yes, i will get beevers later;)

That 44mil should be enough to push the top 4 good luck

Anyway, I started in League 2 with Aldershot (I changed the name to Phoenix FC) and so far my results are as follows.

2 - 0 vs. Weymouth (Away)
4 - 2 vs. Northampton (Home)
6 - 0 vs. Maidenhead (Away)
7 - 0 vs. Weston-Super-Mare (Away)
5 - 0 vs. Barrow (Away)

Great tactic. Will update at end of first season.

Anyway, I started in League 2 with Aldershot (I changed the name to Phoenix FC) and so far my results are as follows.

2 - 0 vs. Weymouth (Away)
4 - 2 vs. Northampton (Home)
6 - 0 vs. Maidenhead (Away)
7 - 0 vs. Weston-Super-Mare (Away)
5 - 0 vs. Barrow (Away)

Great tactic. Will update at end of first season.

Well the tactics seems to be working away for you that is always good :)

Did you put you pitch size to maximum as then you should get better results at home as you play wide.

omg, my computer hung 1/2 way while i was saving it and refused to load the corrupted save game after that, meaning that i will have to start a new game omg..... to think that i could get sunderland 2 europe. i will use this tactic again but rite now im feeling **** ****** :mad:

omg, my computer hung 1/2 way while i was saving it and refused to load the corrupted save game after that, meaning that i will have to start a new game omg..... to think that i could get sunderland 2 europe. i will use this tactic again but rite now im feeling **** ****** :mad:
Is there no back up save?

nvm. dat should teach me to do a backup save in the future. luckily its juz the 1st season or i'll be **** sad:'(

I thought i would try the Guardiola team Instructions in a 442 formation,the results after 2 games where devastating,i destroyed Brum at St Andrews then destroyed Man Utd at home big time.If enough people would like to try them say so and ill upload them here.Ill carry on testing them.

nice result beating utd

I'll give the 442 a shot

what was the Brum score?

Its basically the same tactic except ive moved the DM up front.Its very attacking,it hasnt been tested much so if it dont work dont shoot me.

Download:

Status
Not open for further replies.