Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing Juventus, but I don't know which strikers to use where... I use Matri as my Poacher, and Quagliarella/Vucinic as Target Man.

But the TM don't seem to do well...Is there any other better Target Man I can buy, to help me out? I don't feel Quagliarella/Vucinic are good in that position :(

But OT : Amazing tacs so far :) work really well with the team they were based on ;)

Hi pal, I am managing in the premiership but the 3 BPD's work really well for me. They rarely hit any long balls and simply pass to each other until either the DLP is available or one of the wingers. They dont need to be good passers in my experience. I just look for TACKLING,MARKING and CONCENTRATION. I have changed the set pieces so my best heading CB is attacking the near post and he is scoring regularly. Hope this helps .

this is literally the best tactic i've ever use with juventus team. its really conte's style. but im gonna ask you guys something thoug

im using juventus btw

vidal is allways get a lot of redcard, should i erase his "dive into tackel" or what?
whos the best pirlo replacement for 2 years later, im not yet chosing but i think nuri sahin is good replacemet.

Thoughts?

Started using this tactic with my Spurs team and it is immense, thank you so much!!. My team is

Lloris

Vertonghen
Kaboul
Dawson/Caulker

Sandro

Bale/Townsend
Lennon/Wellington Nem
Felliaini/Sigurdson
Parker/Dembele

Cavani/Defoe
Belfodil/Adabeyor

Trying to sell Defoe. Any reccomendations? Im after an ideal CB for this tactic and is preferably young, currently persuing Zouma, but cant get a bid accepted

Started using this tactic with my Spurs team and it is immense, thank you so much!!. My team is

Lloris

Vertonghen
Kaboul
Dawson/Caulker

Sandro

Bale/Townsend
Lennon/Wellington Nem
Felliaini/Sigurdson
Parker/Dembele

Cavani/Defoe
Belfodil/Adabeyor

Trying to sell Defoe. Any reccomendations? Im after an ideal CB for this tactic and is preferably young, currently persuing Zouma, but cant get a bid accepted

Inigo Martinez? he's expensive but absolutely quality.

Simply Amazing.

I have a handy young Reading side in 2020, but I'd never won anything with them, highest league place was 5th, and was usually mid table.

Then....a season and a half with this bad boy and I've won the FA Cup twice, Euro League and the Premier league.

Cheers JP.

I've been looking for a new tactic since the update destroyed my previous, pretty successful tactic. It's early days but this one seems very effective!

View attachment 311664

Only used it for the highlighted matches but as you can see I'm generally scoring at least 2 a game and conceding few. Very impressed!(Predicted a 4th place finish.) I'll let you know how it pans out over the full season.

Not sure about the consistancy.
I was winning a lot, but now with Celtic, I lose almost every game...
I conceed a lot from free kick or corner and A LOT from crosses...

Hi JP, apologies if you answered this already. Your match prep... do you leave it on tactics always or until the tactic becomes fluid? if it's beyond fluid can you explain why? most other tacticians go for defensive positioning or attacking movement after fluid has been achieved, so just wondering if you have a better knowledge about training etc? I'm switching between this tactic, total voatball and 460 Tanaka so trying to get a balance with the training etc.

Hi JP, apologies if you answered this already. Your match prep... do you leave it on tactics always or until the tactic becomes fluid? if it's beyond fluid can you explain why? most other tacticians go for defensive positioning or attacking movement after fluid has been achieved, so just wondering if you have a better knowledge about training etc? I'm switching between this tactic, total voatball and 460 Tanaka so trying to get a balance with the training etc.

I just leave it like stated in the opening post.

Woody do you think this tactic works on Lazio?
(sorry my english is bad :D)

Well it's not my place to question the OP but see people are struggling with conceding goals from crosses and set pieces so I have tried this as my training.
High - Defensive
Defending Set Pieces

The attack seems to work no matter what so the defensive work really helps the team!

Give it a go and get back to me, new season with Shrewsbury and I won 5 in a row at the start, will update again later!

Well it's not my place to question the OP but see people are struggling with conceding goals from crosses and set pieces so I have tried this as my training.
High - Defensive
Defending Set Pieces

The attack seems to work no matter what so the defensive work really helps the team!

Give it a go and get back to me, new season with Shrewsbury and I won 5 in a row at the start, will update again later!

The OP is mainly stating what i did during my save, if people find other formula's work better that's great. I don't have time to test every different way of doing things so usually use the most basic as the best way to test. Its very probable there are improvements that can be made with things like training. I rely on the feedback from people like yourself to find solutions. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.