JP Woody's Wenger Style Tactics 12.2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, i love this tactic!! JP Woody, you're a great guy sharing this tactic with us :D

amazing seeing so much good reviews but it aint working for me:( anyone know why?

I'm in my second season, it didnt work much magic for me the first couple of matches in the first season..

amazing seeing so much good reviews but it aint working for me:( anyone know why?

You started using it half way through the season, so your players will be used to another tactic. You're using the wrong pitch size. Your leaving match prep to the assistant instead of using attacking movement like i instructed. Maybe team talks are not getting the best out of the team. Your managing in the strongest division with one of the weakest teams so you wont win every week. You need to build player morale up. Maybe the tactic just isn't for you. It didn't work for somebody using it with Roma either. All i can say is it works for me and im happy with it.

You started using it half way through the season, so your players will be used to another tactic. You're using the wrong pitch size. Your leaving match prep to the assistant instead of using attacking movement like i instructed. Maybe team talks are not getting the best out of the team. Your managing in the strongest division with one of the weakest teams so you wont win every week. You need to build player morale up. Maybe the tactic just isn't for you. It didn't work for somebody using it with Roma either. All i can say is it works for me and im happy with it.
I'm sure as **** going to stick with it! I'm using the smallest pitch, match prep is attacking movement and the team talks does its work :)

i know. i started it like 10 games through ive nearly got the familiarity bar full, i made the mistake with the pitch size, when i set the workload to high and attacking movement, it said assistant unhappy with match prep, should i do manual team talks or leave to assistant, can you give me help on match prep.

i know. i started it like 10 games through ive nearly got the familiarity bar full, i made the mistake with the pitch size, when i set the workload to high and attacking movement, it said assistant unhappy with match prep, should i do manual team talks or leave to assistant, can you give me help on match prep.

Match Prep Attacking Movement
Workload : High or Very High ( I feel it gives tactics a little extra uuumph)

BTW I always use attacking movement with every tactic as it is the only focus which really helps chance creation and conversion!

Workload average mate on attacking movement then leave it. Ignore your *** man. He may moan you dont have any back up tactics, if he does just add any tactic as back up to shut him up. Team talks you can leave to your *** man if you dont feel up to it.

so should i leave them to my *** man or will i do them

Depends on whether you feel your good at them or not. If you want your *** man to do them try and get a *** man with good motivation stats. I have given advice in my opening post about how i tend to tackle team talks.

I'll give this tactic a go with Mallorca. Hoping it can yield good results.

JP - your an absolute FM legend mate, it has to be said.

Just finished my first season as Newcastle, and as somebody else already had done earlier in this thread - I finished 2nd behind an unstoppable Man Utd in the League.

I managed to score 95 goals in the league... I had Danny Welbeck on loan (Poacher role) and overall for the season he played 40 games and scored 67 goals.

Hats off to you sir... bring on the 2nd season.

JP - your an absolute FM legend mate, it has to be said.

Just finished my first season as Newcastle, and as somebody else already had done earlier in this thread - I finished 2nd behind an unstoppable Man Utd in the League.

I managed to score 95 goals in the league... I had Danny Welbeck on loan (Poacher role) and overall for the season he played 40 games and scored 67 goals.

Hats off to you sir... bring on the 2nd season.

Surely Demba Ba and Cisse are better than Welbeck?

Good going though, glad its working for you. :)

just finished 2nd seas with united was pretty bad one,only won world club championship,league cup and champions league lost out to city in league by 1 point lost my second from last game at home and it cost me due to injuries. rooney was even better than last season which thought could not be possible, he beat messi once again to all individual awards:) just about to start 3rd seas and gonna have complete rebuild of squad!

just finished 2nd seas with united was pretty bad one,only won world club championship,league cup and champions league lost out to city in league by 1 point lost my second from last game at home and it cost me due to injuries. rooney was even better than last season which thought could not be possible, he beat messi once again to all individual awards:) just about to start 3rd seas and gonna have complete rebuild of squad!

Well if you just won everything every season it would get boring lol.

Just starting a new game with Boro.

Status
Not open for further replies.