JP Woody's Wenger Style Tactics 12.2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This tactic is beast but having trouble when playing the world class teams away.good start to my second season but lost away to man city and hammered away against bayern Munich 6-0.any suggestions when playing these tricky away games?

gonna try it for a few games using this team..

Hooper
Sinclair Sigurdsson Dyer
Britton Allen
Taylor Williams Caulker Rangel
Vorm.

This tactic is beast but having trouble when playing the world class teams away.good start to my second season but lost away to man city and hammered away against bayern Munich 6-0.any suggestions when playing these tricky away games?
Who you playing as mate and whats your line up?

how do you set it to small?? played 8 won 2

Pre season your groundsman will ask. Stick with it, Its not a magic wand that will make Premier league relegation favorites challenge for the Champions League. You're using it with Swansea in the Prem first season so it will be difficult until your players get used to the system and your squad harmony increases. Also try and get a striker with good pace and strength, im finding the more i use this that they are key stats.

i picked maximum so next season ill use the smallest and gary hooper fits that. im sitting 11th i know ill probably stay up.

how do you set it to small?? played 8 won 2
When you start new season mate should ask you what pitch dimensions you want small,med,large for this tactic to work must be set to smallest pitch size! i tried using standard man utd pitch size and was getting hammered every game.

i picked maximum so next season ill use the smallest and gary hooper fits that. im sitting 11th i know ill probably stay up.

11th for the Swans first season with a squad not used to the system and the wrong home pitch is excellent mate.

only used the tactic for 8 games... im away to play wolves ill update.

lost 2-1 at the molineux im hoping ive lost these games because its not the right pitch size

lost 2-1 at the molineux im hoping ive lost these games because its not the right pitch size
This will be 1 reason plus you need to give it time for your team to get use to it about 15 games for my united side to get fluid in all aspects of tactic. And swansea dont have the best squad try loaning some players from top 4 clubs

ill try. woody. are the team instructions set in the tactic or do we have to do it ourself... and for match prep and all that i leave everything to my assistant.

ill try. woody. are the team instructions set in the tactic or do we have to do it ourself... and for match prep and all that i leave everything to my assistant.

Of course the team instructions are set. I wouldn't of released it otherwise.

Everything else ive said already in my opening post. Match prep attacking. Dont use opposition Instructions or shouts.

Newcastle second season,small pitch,no OI's assistant man does all team talks.standard training except I train striker to place shots and full backs to cross ball.finished second last season 8 points off top won fa cup so working really well apart from man u away arsenal away man c away and this season got battard 6-0 off beyern munich my team is

Gk krul
rb santon
cb shawcross
cb samba
lb robinson
bwm tiote or rodwell
Cm cabeye or Ramsey
Amr chainberlain
Teq eriksen
Aml sturridge
s kadlec or fierro

Its a good team plenty of goals in other games win most at least 2-3 nil
just the big away games I'm having bother with. Think i might have problems in champions league away games.

im just gonna leave it to my assistant, im away to play sunderland at home ill update.

Status
Not open for further replies.