I used overload 1/2 a season and went back to attack because it worked better for me i Champions league
after I switched back I had a unbeaten run of 29 games :)

but I must say, it´s an amazing piece of Work you are doing with Hartlepool
respect ...

First season in Prem was a struggle. Shipped lots of goals although to be fair squad was weak.

View attachment 368076

So for the new season i decided to make a more defensively sound new version of the tactic. Main change is sacrificing the Advanced playmaker for an extra CB. Working really well. So well in fact ive uploaded the new Blitz V2. Screenshots:

View attachment 368075View attachment 368074

Last edited:
I used overload 1/2 a season and went back to attack because it worked better for me i Champions league
after I switched back I had a unbeaten run of 29 games :)

Could you test the new V2 version please.

I'll give it a bash mate, I've been a big fan of your tactics for years now.

Hey Woody

Here is some ss from my first 15 games using V2 ..

IT´S WORKS ( but I miss omc a little bit ) but very good in the back
up to this season I sold my best players ( Bakkali and Maher ) so my team
is weaker this season... Mabye my best start of a season with a there has
lost 2 of it´s 3 starplayers is not bad :)

View attachment 367874View attachment 367873View attachment 367872

Hey Woody

Here is some ss from my first 15 games using V2 ..

IT´S WORKS ( but I miss omc a little bit ) but very good in the back
up to this season I sold my best players ( Bakkali and Maher ) so my team
is weaker this season... Mabye my best start of a season with a there has
lost 2 of it´s 3 starplayers is not bad :)

View attachment 617736View attachment 617737View attachment 617738

Thanks for that. I think the V1 works best for gifted teams and V2 for underdog teams. Won the Prem title with Hartlepool using the V2

View attachment 367871

Ups forgot !!

Last season I har 12 clean sheet in the league all season
I already have 6 in 10 games this season ...

Thanks for that. I think the V1 works best for gifted teams and V2 for underdog teams. Won the Prem title with Hartlepool using the V2

Woody you are crazy :)

greath result

to be honest ive missed your work he he

hi. jp

you can make

JP Woody's Germany style tactics for FM 2014

i need

JP Woody, on your Hartlepool game, how did you manage to end the season 2 Feb? Premier league ends in May at my game...

OMG, this tactic is ****** awsome, Dani Osvaldo score 9 goal from 3 games , WTF is that

JP Woody, on your Hartlepool game, how did you manage to end the season 2 Feb? Premier league ends in May at my game...

Because the season wasn't over, if you look at the table only 25 games have been played. I did go on to win the league though. If you are referring to the season before im simply showing how the previous season ended, the game date is still feb 2nd

So V1 for strong team like chelsea , man utd, etc?
V2 for weaker team like southampton, newcastle, etc ?

V2 if your squad is very weak, i still think V1 is the better tactic so you should be strengthening your squad with a view to using that. I basically made V2 because i got to the Prem with virtually a league 1 squad. I managed to survive using V1 but took a few heavy defeats along the way so made a more solid V2 but it is less efficient going forward.

I've just won a second consecutive league title with Hartlepool using a modified V3. Gone back to the attacking formation but using it with def positioning match training in an attempt to concede less.

View attachment 624444 View attachment 624446

V2 if your squad is very weak, i still think V1 is the better tactic so you should be strengthening your squad with a view to using that. I basically made V2 because i got to the Prem with virtually a league 1 squad. I managed to survive using V1 but took a few heavy defeats along the way so made a more solid V2 but it is less efficient going forward.

I've just won a second consecutive league title with Hartlepool using a modified V3. Gone back to the attacking formation but using it with def positioning match training in an attempt to concede less.

View attachment 624444 View attachment 624446
Can u share it :)