Just Another Manager Story... WITH A TWIST!

View attachment 410645

The Racecourse is a fortress! (I wish)

Another comfortable win at home and another Diego Costa Hat Trick, he has been in sensational form! 7 goals in 3 games, just unbelievable.

Here are the other results from Saturday:

View attachment 410644

6 points from 3 games is not bad at all. It keeps me up near the top with the big teams, and as long as I'm up there i can try and sneak into European Football!

Super Sunday:

View attachment 410643

Again, not really the type of games you have in mind when it comes to Super Sunday, but Everton got stuffed and with me being a red it never fails to make me smile!

Monday night football produced a cracker that was
Manchester United vs Chelsea
Old Trafford
20:00 kick off.

View attachment 410641

Wrexham's academy boy Carlos Tamberini is in fine form for United!

If you remember he had a quality season for us scoring 22 in League two at the age of 16. Then United come in with a bid that was too big to decline at the time. He's now worth ?63m. If only i could have kept him!

I wont be updating tomorrow due to work and then going for a drink afterwards, but i will try some point on Saturday and Sunday, hope I have made up for my lack of activity tonight! Cheers everyone have a good weekend!

Just a quick message to say I might get a game or two update through tonight if i can:)

Have a great weekend!

So glad this story is back, looking forward to the updates over the weekend.

Glad you do fella! Do you like the fact I show all of the results in the league? Or would you rather only Wrexhams?

I like the fact that you show all the teams so that we can see if any big team slip up or if there's a massive upset

I'm loving the story and new lay out keep it like this i also like to know what other teams are dong esp my beloved Liverpool

View attachment 410191

Another great win! Luckily for us Reading had a player sent off so early into the match!
I decided to bring Di Maria in the starting XI this game to challenge Reading's full backs,
2 goals and an assist later and i knew i made the right choice!

No matter what i do this season i just cannot get them to keep a clean sheet!

We're really putting up a fight for a top half finish early on! Who knows, maybe even sneak into Europe!

View attachment 410190

With none of the big teams dropping points, we still found ourself climbing up with them! Only 4 games into the season and it looks certain that survival is fine for Wrexham.

Tamberini again was banging in the goals for United, which is horrible to watch!

Super Sunday:

View attachment 410189

I'm really starting to hope that in 2017 Sunday fixtures wont be like this!
Both away teams taking all the points!

Monday Night Football:

View attachment 410188

A big 3 points for Liverpool after a poor start to the season, they should kick on now and do well!

View attachment 410082

This was a win I was not expecting! Southampton are a solid team at home usually but today we ripped them apart from kick off.

Robert Lewandowski scored one of the best goals I have ever seen on this game and deserves his Man Of The Match award.

It gives us big hopes to push on and with the start we have had, granted that Spurs are the only 'big' team we have played, we look like we could try to push for Europe!

Here are the rest of Saturday's games!

View attachment 410081

I'm happy with Villa taking points off Everton because they're one of the teams I thought would be up and around where Wrexham are at the end of the season.

Super Sunday:

View attachment 410077

Massive gulf of class in the Chelsea v Liverpool game. It's not looking good for the reds. As for Chelsea they are flying!

No Monday Night Football due to 3 games being played on Sunday!

Let alone a push for Europe you could win the league if you carry on like this!

Let alone a push for Europe you could win the league if you carry on like this!

I don't think i can! I will try my best, but i think the likes of United, Chelsea, Arsenal and City will dominate, look at the Spurs result! But as long as i keep winning i will keep one eye open!

View attachment 410056

The headline pretty much says it all. We did not play to our best but we beat them! And in the cup that is all that matters!

We're now in the last 16 of the Capital One Cup and if we win the next game we would have reached the quater finals 3 years running!

Which is not bad considering the size of the club, lets find out who we got!

View attachment 410045View attachment 410044

End of the road for Welbeck?

Danny Welbeck has handed in a transfer request due to his lack of first team football.

I could not promise him game time over Costa and Lewandowski so I have greanted his request.

Villa offered 5.25 million for him but I am looking in for around 7. I will be sad to see him go but I understand why he needs to leave. It's a World Cup year and he wants to be there!

View attachment 410034

A good draw again! Home game to Middlesbrough!

I also noticed that Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs have all been knocked out!

Hopefully City, United and Arsenal will this round too!

Just found and read this great story. Hope to see an update soon :)

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2