Just Another Manager Story... WITH A TWIST!

Great story and idea!

Shall I just list 3 players?

Ander Herrera
MBaye Niang
Wilfried Zaha

Great story and idea!

Shall I just list 3 players?

Ander Herrera
MBaye Niang
Wilfried Zaha

pick just one of them mate! :) if I get nothing back by Sunday I will pick the other two and carry on! Give everyone else a chance

What's the name of the site where yo generated your players? :D

23bf4cf8b1d36e605b91bd14dac3ee7d.png

3 pre season games, 3 wins, One against Everton which is class for us, no goals conceded either, hopefully we can finish league 1 unbeaten!​

Unbeaten Start For Wrexham!

View attachment 433966

We have took our Pre season form into the league and into the capital one cup, meeting Bolton in the first round for the second year running and beating Burnley in the following round too. My mistake as we also played Notts County and won 3-1 in our first game but i missed that by mistake!

League Table:

5e54acfae5816f006014e3546478e413.png

100% Record for the first 5 games in the league, Coventry are hot on our heels though! Will hope to keep this form going!

Player Of The Month

Forwards:%2520Robert%2520Lewandowski%2520(Borussia%2520Dortmund)-855285

Robert Lewandowski:

The Pole has been in fine form since arriving and has bagged 5 in 5 with 3 assists!

Wrexham Produce Capital One Cup Shock!

70dddd5f8dcf1f75589360e17d5a7c75.png

It was the Wrexham fans who will leave London laughing as they beat Chelsea in their back garden. After going 1-0 down and being pegged back all through the first half I was almost certain it wasnt going to happen, but the lads turned it round and a late goal from Danny Welbeck sent Wrexham flying into the fourth round!​

Will Wrexham Lose?

View attachment 433944

A great 20 days, Averaging a win every 4 days, and to beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge is something else!
Overall the squad seem pretty happy with where we are at, and it's looking good! Two men on the other hand are not too happy...

League Table:

d56190c9b2b10af0d527d6b515becfee.png

I know it's only eight games in but the league table is looking brilliant! 6 points clear with a game in hand! Dream land!

Capital One Cup Official Last 16:

View attachment 433942

We face a Nottingham Forrest away who are on good form lately and find themselves 12th in the Premiership. The confidence from the Chelsea game is a factor to whether we can advance into the Quater Finals!

Player Of The Month:

150px-Steven_Caulker.jpg

Steve Caulker. The big English centre half has been solid this season particularly in the Cup games, and has netted 3 this month too! Great for a centre back!

when is the next update?

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Tapatalk 2

when is the next update?

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Tapatalk 2

I was planning on doing one last night but I used the famous line while going to the pub, "I'll just go for one" never happens! haha,

Tonight i will be updating right into January! We have a little surprise too which I was not expecting!