Testing with Valencia, first season, no signings, patch 15.3.2

First match: stunning away win against Sevilla! 5-1 :$
Definitely looks promising.

View attachment 820465View attachment 820467

well good ending and fun season :) fun tactic now to scout for better players u think sammy amiioebi from newcastle be good for ML? my weakest link during season had no good ML :)

Great season! I wanna see how Cordoba does in Champions.

Ameobi could be a great sign. He's fast and strong. Maybe you must train his stamina.

I like to sign national players, if they have been trained at the club in the club, better. So i recommend you to sign Fede Vico, if you can. He can play as LW and F9

Last edited:
Great season! I wanna see how Cordoba does in Champions.

Ameobi could be a great sign. He's fast and strong. Maybe you must train his stamina.

I like to sign national players, if they have been trained at the club in the club, better. So i recommend you to sign Fede Vico, if you can. He can play as LW and F9

yeah had fede vico on loan was a best 3rd highest scorer in my team curious to see what spending money i get lol just got sammy amoebi and clevery from untied on frees

View attachment 820543

after all that work only was given 3 mil in transfer fees and 70 k wages lmao :D wtf??best i could do:(

Great signs. I've only played with Sergio Alvarez, young but great player. I don't know Zabred, but all the rest are very good signs. I wanna know how Sanogo works as CF, and if your fast, fast wingers play well.

If you can play some CL rounds, you get a lot of money, be patient.

Last edited:
Great signs. I've only played with Sergio Alvarez, young but great player. I don't know Zabred, but all the rest are very good signs. I wanna know how Sanogo works as CF, and if your fast, fast wingers play well.

If you can play some CL rounds, you get a lot of money, be patient.

yeah will let you know how he go's an za men is GK from swanse 3 scouts rated him 4 stars potential so signed him as back GK will post a few screenies when I at CL and that with my wingers

v2 is better, but remember it works with no OIs

V2 very poor away getting smashed 5-1 and 6-2 to weaker teams lol but very strong at home think will use my 4-1-4-1 away and this at home like last season:)