wish i had money to buy players lol this club so broke cordoba hahaha hopefully finish in top 7 end of season and get better players :) still laying 4th after 14 games :):):) but struggle away abit

wish i had money to buy players lol this club so broke cordoba hahaha hopefully finish in top 7 end of season and get better players :) still laying 4th after 14 games :):):) but struggle away abit

In 2nd season back your loan players, and the brothers Cruz (Bernardo and Fran) are good enough as CD. Xisco for CF, and in your B team have some 'good' backup players, like Mane and Toscano. I made a game with Cordoba and they all work fine.

Take the player filters and search players that finish contract at june. That's the underdog way...

You can use WFM v4 away if you want. Is a counter tactic that worked for me, but since last patch is a bit unstable.
View attachment 281989

Last edited:
Using white Europe mark tigHater and close down more TIs with no OI Makes this a beast

Nice job Wampley! Could You put some screens Of PI of ones of Keys players? The both CD havé same PI or one dont près and other mark more? The both CM do the same job or one work hard and the other more creative? The DL and DR have PI to go up forward? The wingers are free or PI to do?
I am with a tablet and i cant downlowd but i am interesting to know more your tactic because mine 442 is near and maybe could grow up with yours good idees!
Somebody try to play it with a DLP (defense) or a AP (support) in change of one CM in the middle? Juste tu put more créative game.... Or better with 2 CM in the middle to work more in defense?

Last edited:
Nice job Wampley! Could You put some screens Of PI of ones of Keys players? The both CD havé same PI or one dont près and other mark more? The both CM do the same job or one work hard and the other more creative? The DL and DR have PI to go up forward? The wingers are free or PI to do?
I am with a tablet and i cant downlowd but i am interesting to know more your tactic because mine 442 is near and maybe could grow up with yours good idees!
Somebody try to play it with a DLP (defense) or a AP (support) in change of one CM in the middle? Juste tu put more créative game.... Or better with 2 CM in the middle to work more in defense?

Thank you. I can put some screens but they are in spanish... I guess you are french, so maybe is easier for you to understand. All double positions have the same orders. Here we go:

View attachment 281707FB View attachment 281706CD View attachment 281705Wg
View attachment 281704CM View attachment 281703F9 View attachment 281702CF

I'm testing now with th TIs that White Europe says (Mark Tigher and close down more, without OIs). And it works better than the original!!!
View attachment 281700

P.S.: If you loose 3-4 games in a row, or you want to prevent the second season syndrome, change training to:
Fitness - high and Teamwork 30%

Last edited:
wow whats up with this year injury ?? 12 players out on injury?? wtf!!! lol:D

No te preocupes q si soy francés y vivo en Buenos Aires desde un par de años así q juego en español para mejorar mi nivel en esa linda idioma jeje 8-|
Unas ideas tuyas voy a copiar y mezclar con mi táctica. Luego te cuento como anda. Para estar un toque mas creativo, intento jugar con un 10 en el centro de la cancha. (DLP defensa de visitante y AP Support de local). El otro centro lo guardo como vos en MC support. X ahora con los cambios q me inspiraste, mi equipo va sumado :)
Pero como tengo un plantel flojo, no creo q voy a presionar tanto q me da miedo de tener bastante lesionados. Así q si la versión de White Europe sin OI me parece mejor en ese sentido. (White Europe, yours adaptation of The tactic without OI's seem me better to do becarful of not have lot Of players tired and lesionaded)
Poner presionar más en los TI y añadir lo mismo tbn en los PI no sería demasiado si el nuevo ultimo patch 15.3.2 se adapta? Capaz x eso algunos DT como Celtic tienen 12 lesionados en poco tiempo ... Eso voy a tratar de no tener.
Cada caso, gracias Wampley x tu bueno trabajo. Te agradezco y te felicito :)

Last edited:
Last favor, could you put the screen of your attak corner tactic. Why so important to ask DL an DR shot it? The wingers can't do it? Your idea si to have moré ofensivas tuya in the surface? You put lot of goals with corners? Thanks!
ultima favor, podrías compartir tu imagen de la táctica de los tiros en esquina en ataque. Xq es tan importante q los patean los carrileros? No podrían estar en cargo los extremos? Es para tener mas jugadores ofensivos con buena técnica en el área del rival? Gracias x todo

this which tactic

Kick *** with White Europe tweaks. I'll update OP soon.

Last favor, could you put the screen of your attak corner tactic. Why so important to ask DL an DR shot it? The wingers can't do it? Your idea si to have moré ofensivas tuya in the surface? You put lot of goals with corners? Thanks!
ultima favor, podrías compartir tu imagen de la táctica de los tiros en esquina en ataque. Xq es tan importante q los patean los carrileros? No podrían estar en cargo los extremos? Es para tener mas jugadores ofensivos con buena técnica en el área del rival? Gracias x todo

It's important because of 'predef' positions. In this corners FB pass to your wingers and they (if they have 'looks for pass, not shoot' PMs, better) pass inside area. It was a corner bug, but it worked better in previous updates. Anyway you'll score from rebounds or something. I don't know a better routine, but always wants to get better so...
View attachment 281595

PS: OP updated with v2 (with W.E. tweaks)

Last edited:
I put corners to short and get my wingers there they get either cross it in or pass to MC that's lurking out side box scoring a goal every game from this DC or ST with header from wingers cross or MC banging it in from top of box working a charm :)

So Celtic you play shot todo and the MC are around the surface to shot? What are the role of the ST and the DC? They wait The rebond to score! Where do you put them? Second post? Press the goalkeeper? Attak the segund post? The wingers are post in default? You have a screen Of this set piece creator attacking corner, dear Celtic? Thanks
Wampley, the screen I wanted is other: the numero number 3 of 12 of the assistant set piece creator where we have here attacking corner and should choose roles of every players.
(El asistente de las Jugadas a balón parado. Ahí en el tercero, tenemos los papeles y posiciones en la área de cada jugadores a elegir en caso de tiro de esquina - attaq corners)
my 442 is good and win but i am bad in corners and dont score lot of goals like that. I ask players work it but maybe the roles and positions I put are bad...
thanks guys

So Celtic you play shot todo and the MC are around the surface to shot? What are the role of the ST and the DC? They wait The rebond to score! Where do you put them? Second post? Press the goalkeeper? Attak the segund post? The wingers are post in default? You have a screen Of this set piece creator attacking corner, dear Celtic? Thanks
Wampley, the screen I wanted is other: the numero number 3 of 12 of the assistant set piece creator where we have here attacking corner and should choose roles of every players.
(El asistente de las Jugadas a balón parado. Ahí en el tercero, tenemos los papeles y posiciones en la área de cada jugadores a elegir en caso de tiro de esquina - attaq corners)
my 442 is good and win but i am bad in corners and dont score lot of goals like that. I ask players work it but maybe the roles and positions I put are bad...
thanks guys

That one?
View attachment 281579

What Celtic boy said is how that corners work (in a perfect world, but not always work the same). 1 corner goal x game is possible:
View attachment 281578

Will post a screen tonight best long shot taker - lurk outside box-..... Best header challenge keeper and 2 strikers one on far post (1 with good header stats) and other on near post and I got my other DC to attack from deep every one else stay back:) works pretty good for me

edit- best DC header to challenge keeper other to attack from deep

edit- corners set to short and wingers to receive

Last edited: