ok so gonna start a save with celtic in Fm classic u think V1 or V2 or V3 would suit them best? and i need a MC badly only got 2 mil?

ok so gonna start a save with celtic in Fm classic u think V1 or V2 or V3 would suit them best? and i need a MC badly only got 2 mil?

I think v3 is great for tops. And you can look for Andre Almeida, Felipe Seymour... Seydou Keita?

Do u guys change ur d-line at all ? Like drop deeper for weaker teams push up on tough games trying V2 getting mixed results with celtic sitting 5th after first 6 games won all my friendly's ? Just asking wondering if I'm doing something wrong ? :) V1 was great for my cordoba side :) but also not to great for celtic u think a 442 the right shape for there current team

View attachment 275061TEENAGE MARVELS FOOTBALL TACTIC

View attachment 275059

That's something new i'm testing. The idea is the defensive lines press and fastly pass to the attacking trio.
(maybe something like an underdog version of Luis Enrique's Barça).
I'm just begginning the test, but that's results:
View attachment 275055

If anyone has a good corner set, please tell me.
OIs under test. None or assman... i don't know how is better.

USEFULL PPMs
FBs - Long Flat Throw, run to left/right, gets forward
Registas - Shoots with power, long shots, long passes
ENG - play one-twos, killer balls often
F9s - play one-twos, some shoting ppm (shots with power or else)

Please, test and post ;)

View attachment 275036

Last edited:
View attachment 835237
start on standard all away games

View attachment 835266View attachment 835269

only two defeats second part of the season

Great results! I'll test your changes. Sometimes i play counter away games (trully, the tactic starts being counter, but then i see is better in an attaking way)

i think mentality and team shape can be different for every team, team instructions can be changed every game to suit against opposition, and strikers for me always was tall Target man and quick flairy poacher

i think mentality and team shape can be different for every team, team instructions can be changed every game to suit against opposition, and strikers for me always was tall Target man and quick flairy poacher

And what about corners? I can't find a good one without the cheat, and without wingers it's not possible...

never care to much about corners... normally using default corners or steeling from someone else

I've never seen nothing similar before. I arrived at Valladolid in December, when they are the last. Finally we was 11th and some korean millionaire buy the team. And then, this happens:

View attachment 274642

Near 100 millions for salaries and 65 to sign!!! We spend 13 millions right now! So, let's make a new M.City in deep Spain.