V2 very poor away getting smashed 5-1 and 6-2 to weaker teams lol but very strong at home think will use my 4-1-4-1 away and this at home like last season:)

fully fluid? I'm going to test in a super top, cause after my amazing Depor, Bayern signs me! ^^)

Last edited:
fully fluid? I'm going to test in a super top, cause after my amazing Depor, Bayern signs me! ^^)

lucky you i never got one job offer after last season haha and i got manager of the year and best team achiement award hahaha

lucky you i never got one job offer after last season haha and i got manager of the year and best team achiement award hahaha

I refused several offers past year. Arsenal, At. Madrid, Sevilla... but made a new and invincible Bayern... They was 4th last season.

I refused several offers past year. Arsenal, At. Madrid, Sevilla... but made a new and invincible Bayern... They was 4th last season.

well i just been fired forst 7 games of the season 1 draw 6 losses hahaha

well i just been fired forst 7 games of the season 1 draw 6 losses hahaha

Oh, sorry. Maybe too much signs. I only sign substitutes for the players i sold. f.e. i sold Cuenca for 18 M, then i search for a sub with high potential, cause with the tactic he plays great and he increases his value quickly. I found Jairo, sign him for 2 or 3 M, and in the end of the season, i can sold him for 28 M.

Last edited:
So far so good with Bayern. One only draw, lots of goals...
I'm testing change WB to FB (support), cause Bayern has very attacking FBs (Alaba, Bernat, Lahm...) and sometimes they go up, but don't go back.
View attachment 280658

Wampley - do you leave the mentality on standard for all matches, or do you change it up based on opposition?

Wampley - do you leave the mentality on standard for all matches, or do you change it up based on opposition?

I leave it always on standard, but White Europe get great results changing it to att. at home and counter away, i think.

Well, used a mix of the new tactic and the wee free men over the course of the season in the Championship. Managed to get a 9th place finish out of an absolutely wretched Birmingham side, so kudos for that. Media prediction was 21st. 16 wins, 17 draws, 13 losses. 84 GF, 69 GA. About what I expected defensively given the utter lack of pace and quality at the back between Morrison, Gunning, and Robinson, and really none of the midfielders are any good defensively either. Pretty solid going forward though, which is impressive considering the lack of striking quality as well.

Novak managed 17 in 35, Zigic 16 in 29, Donaldson 20 in 41. Gray was a delight, which is bittersweet since he's only got a 8.5m release clause to upper division clubs.

View attachment 822307

no OI, assistant team talks, training balanced Hard

Ouch! v3? anyway, start of 2nd season is very hard if you're an underdog and play CL. When i have to play every 3 days, i make rotation of all 11. I know is not the usual way, but it works for me.

Last edited:
v3 TOP TEAM TEST finished

View attachment 280404View attachment 280402View attachment 280401View attachment 280400View attachment 280399View attachment 280398View attachment 280397View attachment 280396View attachment 280395View attachment 280394

Excellent season, all 4 titles, unbeaten all season (look that 0-0 against Dortmund, i thougt they finish with our record...). Then, a VERY hard EL final vs Atletico, and a great Pokal final vs Augsburg with B team... all players more than 7,20 val.
Now i'm going to start again with an underdog. I've chosen Sabadell, but in a Catalonian League. Wanna see if i can be the 2nd best catalonian team (cause i guess i can't be better than Barça...).

Last edited: