Klippybo Taking On the Champions League Challenge

• Thread starter Thread starter Klippybo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 412
  • Views Views 92K
CHELSEA!!!!! =]

Their team needs gutting, have a shed loads of people who can be sold plus players like Courtois, Lukaku and is Piazon still there??

STOOOKKKEEEE
Err woops I just thought we were just 'shouting' random teams out
Seriously though im sure you will win the CL in 2 years no matter which team you choose and thats only because they not in it the first year

Could you post a screenshot of Arsenal's squad and who all you sold from United?

KRIS STUART TAKES OVER AT LIVERPOOL

images

Why? Well for the sake of the challenge I would get extra "derby" points should I win it. Also Chelsea had one bad year and will regain their position in the elite sometime so maybe its best I leave them til later on. By no means am I ruling out leaving Liverpool before I win the Champions League with them but I hope to make them competitive again at least! Plus Liverpool doubled my wages to £105k per week!

Lets see what happens - the World Cup hasnt even started yet.......

Last edited:
You are doing brilliantly, 4 already! This is inspiring me to get back to my story.

TEAM OF MY CAREER SO FAR
(will do one at the end of each season)

[TABLE="class: cms_table"]
[TR]
[TD]
GK
[/TD]
[TD]
Manuel Neuer
[/TD]
[TD]
Bayern Munich
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
DR
[/TD]
[TD]
Fulvio Damiani
[/TD]
[TD]
Inter Milan/Barcelona/Man Utd
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
DC
[/TD]
[TD]
Dede
[/TD]
[TD]
Real Madrid
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
DC
[/TD]
[TD]
Kurt Zouma
[/TD]
[TD]
Barcelona
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
DL
[/TD]
[TD]
Phillip Lahm
[/TD]
[TD]
Bayern Munich
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
MC
[/TD]
[TD]
Toni Kroos
[/TD]
[TD]
Bayern Munich
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
MC
[/TD]
[TD]
Sami Khedira
[/TD]
[TD]
Real Madrid
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
AMR
[/TD]
[TD]
Xherdan Shaqiri
[/TD]
[TD]
Bayern Munich/Real Madrid
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
AML
[/TD]
[TD]
Neymar
[/TD]
[TD]
Real Madrid
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
AMC
[/TD]
[TD]
Lionel Messi
[/TD]
[TD]
Barcelona
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
ST
[/TD]
[TD]
Falcao
[/TD]
[TD]
Bayern Munich
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

KRIS STUART TAKES OVER AT LIVERPOOL

images

Why? Well for the sake of the challenge I would get extra "derby" points should I win it. Also Chelsea had one bad year and will regain their position in the elite sometime so maybe its best I leave them til later on. By no means am I ruling out leaving Liverpool before I win the Champions League with them but I hope to make them competitive again at least! Plus Liverpool doubled my wages to £105k per week!

Lets see what happens - the World Cup hasnt even started yet.......

They give you decent money (about £30 Mil) so you can upgrade the squad a bit.

I'm in my second season at Liverpool (3rd overall) and I completely overhauled the squad, its been positive so far though (even though I'm at Liverpool!). I'm sure you'll do well, you've destroyed this challenge so far!!

For all you Man Utd fans out there my selling spree has obviously given them a load of money and they signed ter Stegen who had to decide between the 2 of us.

They have also signed Gaston Ramirez and El Shaarawy so far.........

For all you Man Utd fans out there my selling spree has obviously given them a load of money and they signed ter Stegen who had to decide between the 2 of us.

They have also signed Gaston Ramirez and El Shaarawy so far.........

So mean they will actually get some good players.
Btw where did yours and Aitors love child Damiani go

KRIS STUART IS THE NEW SCOTLAND MANAGER
images

I have never managed Scotland before so I am looking forward to this! Thats all.

Been a busy boy with Liverpool.........................

KRIS STUART LEAVES LIVERPOOL
images

After the Euros a job from abroad became available so I took it as they are in the Champions League - all will be revealed tomorrow evening but I will show you my transfer dealings while at Liverpool............
View attachment 300369

As you will see although I sold fans favourite Suarez I did bring in some good players although the last two were parting gifts as I had already went in for my next post and had an inkling I would get it............

And here are the Man Utd sales - it doesnt show Monzon going to Vitesse for £7m or the release of Vidic.
View attachment 300370

So my friend Damiani is off to Bayern Munich!!!!!

Im guessing your going for 5 in 5 with Dortmund then as I doubt you woulda left Liverpool so quickly if they werent in the CL, plus you did say they job became available not the manager was sacked etc etc...

I guess I should say good luck but in this save you seem too have enough already :P lol

I'm loving this story,
doing my own, finished with barcelona,

wann sell everyone just before i leave just for the lols,
but it would probably spoil the game lol :( not sure :P

What Tactic do you use? You seem to do incredibly well with every team. Great story.

KRIS STUART TAKES OVER AT BORUSSIA DORTMUND
images

I would have preferred Benfica/FC Porto/Ajax or an Italian club but Dortmund were the only side that became available that were in the Champions League.

Unless I get a draw like I did with Man United I dont believe I will win it at the first attempt with this side. They have lost Hummels, Gotze and Subotic so are really lacking in world class players but you never know. As you can see below they are top heavy on midfielders...............
View attachment 300555View attachment 300556

They do however have some great regens in the youth side that may force their way into the team. I have been given £5m to spend but will get 100% of any transfer fees I rake in.

I knew it, was cent percent sure u have signed for dortmund wen u left Liverpool....Now the squad is at a very decent level not world class though...Vossen was a very good striker for me wen i was in charge of Belgium in my last save so i find it a little surprising that u have put him up for transfer, was 18 finishing 18 composure 17 off the ball in 2016. Abel Hernandez is a very good stk as well and Lewandowski is Class. Selling alejandro gomez should be ur first move i think, is 28 and has a very high value as well so. Good Luck wid Dortmund....
Any chance on getting a save deleted back???

Can u pls put up a screenshot of vossen now? would like to see his devopment.....

Back