Klippybo's final fm12 save - The 2nd miracle of Castel Di Sangro

• Thread starter Thread starter Klippybo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 529
  • Views Views 124K
Doing great. Belgium are good but I would have gone with a nation that has a more useful language. Maybe you'll pick up some other languages than Dutch as they speak other languages as well.

Doing great. Belgium are good but I would have gone with a nation that has a more useful language. Maybe you'll pick up some other languages than Dutch as they speak other languages as well.

Be here for 2 years then will maybe try and learn French/Spanish or Portuguese providing Italy or Scotland dont come up! lol

images

(WHAT MY MAGNIFICENT CHAIRMAN MUST BE THINKING RIGHT NOW!!!!!)

REMEMBER THE ROMANIANS I HAD?????

Paul Aldea the centre half and Iliuta Munteanu the central midfielder?

Remember I signed them for £0?

Remember my chairman went above me and sold Aldea for £775,000

And Munteanu for £875,000?

WELL HAVE A LOOK AT THEM NOW - BOTH HAVE JUST BEEN TRANSFERRED

View attachment 275276View attachment 275277

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fecking idiot

Brilliant story mate...
where do you pick such regens from? any tips?

Brilliant story mate...
where do you pick such regens from? any tips?

Cheers - personally I do these things -

1. Check any "highly rated" player who is 21 or under that comes in a scout report
2. Regularly (every 2-3 months) do a player search by attribute descending the ages from 19 downwards
3. Once a season check national u21 sides (spot checking really)
4. Search some more lol

A rule of thumb I use is if you have a 15/16 year old you add 6-8 on each attribute to get a rough idea on how he will develop

But the main thing is once you get them PLAY THEM!!!!!!

Since I am ****** off with the chairman I thought I would post some of the players that I couldve and shouldve had but didnt because of my goodself

Here they be -

View attachment 275288View attachment 275289View attachment 275291View attachment 275292View attachment 275290

Delpetris I baulked at the £12m fee
Villa I agreed to sign twice when I didnt have the £2m fee and he rejected me the 3rd time
Souza I agreed a £2m deal but had already signed 2 non-eu players
Same with the Egyptian dude except his fee was £100,000
Gama I agreed to sign for £8m but after he accepted the contract he changed his mind!

images

PRE SEASON & AUGUST

I aint no football manager - I must be a playgroup leader or something because my team is littered with wonderkids!!!! Signed 5 wonderkids and add that to the ones I aleady have - Bertini, Righini, Ongenda, Diego, Kabasele, Cinelli, Ronnow and Cosenza means we should be ok in the future! lol. (Methinks I have 2 or 3 which are about to be wonderkids - Iorio and Marchi should be at least).

On the park we won the Italian Super Cup but lost the European Super Cup - just!!!!!!!

AIMS

Retain the title
Get through to the knockout stage of the Champions League (got Dortmund, Porto and Anzhi)

PLAYERS IN

PAUL VAN DER POST
View attachment 275440

This wonderkid cost £7.5m. He has had 2 loan spells in Italy already so is fluent in Italian already.

ROMAN BURSUC

View attachment 275441

Half Portuguese - half Moldovan - this wonderkid cost £5m.

NICOLA RAVAGLIA

View attachment 275442

My new goalkeeper and elder statesman of the side at 27. £5m was probably a bit expensive but needs must.

MAURO BEULENS
View attachment 275443

This wonderkid cost £4m. Going to be backup for me just now but likely to start for Belgium.

JUNIOR
View attachment 275444

Agreed to sign this wonderkid 2 years back! Cost £3.2m from Sao Paulo.

JAN JORZIG
View attachment 275445

Why Dortmund released him I dont know - not that I am complaining!!!!

GER KOENDERS

View attachment 275446

Wonderkid goalie signed on loan from Ajax

AND THE REST...............

View attachment 275448View attachment 275449View attachment 275450View attachment 275451View attachment 275452

TOTAL SPENT - £26m

PLAYERS OUT

Lost goalies Ziatsev and Twardzik in the co-ownerships for a toal of £1.7m. Sold Kovalik for about the same. Fiand and Peychev were also sold while Ibsen left on a co-ownership deal.

Released Carioto, Mirarchi, Fanka, Hain and a few others. We also loaned out loads of players including 8 to Portsummaga - who have risen through the divisions thanks to us loaning them players - they are in Serie B now!

TOTAL INCOME - £6.25m

SUMMARY

Funnily enough I dont know if any of the new signings apart from the keeper will walk straight into the side! Van der Post or Yilmaz, Bursuc or Onganda, Junior or Kopecky........... Expecting a good season though.

--------------------------------

Supercoppa Final

Castel di Sangro 2-0 Juventus
Kopecky, Bursuc

Had a very weak side out due to the Olympics but we managed to win anyways.

-----------------------------------

UEFA European Super Cup Final

Manchester United 1-0 Castel di Sangro
(aet)

Sooooooooooooooo unlucky. Neymar scored for them with the last kick of the game in extra-time. Man Utd have a rediculous team - Dani Alves, Fellaini, Rooney, Neymar, Lloris, Dzagoev and one of the best regens I have ever seen!!!! But they did spend £26m on Coquelin lol

Castel di Sangro 4-1 Bologna
Nikitin, Fossati, Ronnow, Bursuc (pen)

Great win here as we were missing several players after the game 2 days earlier against Man Utd.

------------------------------------

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
ROMAN BURSUC

View attachment 275441

Last edited:
nice going mate would love to be abale to take a small club and do what you have done legend

cracking story again Klippy, who is the man utd manager (should take over irl if he buying neymar), dose there regen hold a candle light on aitor herrera

cracking story again Klippy, who is the man utd manager (should take over irl if he buying neymar), dose there regen hold a candle light on aitor herrera

You will never ever ever see me saying that someone is better than Aitor!!! (Remember Izurza and Mulugeta? lol)
View attachment 275752

Lets just say that Gavin Murphy is better than average!!!!

AVB is the manager by the way

images

SEPTEMBER

What a great month where we I had some great results for club and country as well as some fine comebacks. Coming from 3 down to beat Fiorentina was the highlight but beating Italy 6-1 with Blegium was pretty special too!

--------------------------

Udinese 1-1 Castel di Sangro
Ongenda

Disappointing as we conceded in stoppage time. Never mind.

----------------------------

UEFA Champions League Group C

Castel di Sangro 4-2 Borussia Dortmund
Bursuc 2(1pen), Ongenda 2

A fantastic win to get our Champions League campaign off to a great start!

Castel di Sangro 4-0 Chievo
van der Post, Bursuc 3(2pens)

Roman Bursuc is on fire!!!!! Have had to resort to putting Diego on the bench as Ongenda is up front.

---------------------------------

Cagliari 0-2 Castel di Sangro
Kabasele, Bursuc

A nice win although Radosevic did get sent-off late on.

----------------------------------

Castel di Sangro 4-3 Fiorentina
Kopecky 2, Ongenda, Bursuc

Wooooooooooooooo!!! Was 3 down after 32min but we came back to win it in stoppage time. My left back Muelens ended up with a rating of 3.2 though!!

UEFA Champions League Group C
Anzhi 2-2 Castel di Sangro
Yilmaz, Diego

Another comeback as we were 2 down with 20min left. Junior even missed a last minute penalty on his debut for us.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
ROMAN BURSUC

View attachment 275754

View attachment 275753

-------------------------------

images

BELGIUM

World Cup Quals Group 1

Belgium 6-1 Italy
Hazard, Kompany, N'Goma, De Bruyne, Vossen, Alderweireld

What a result - Crisetig made his debut for Italy lol

Greece 2-2 Belgium
N'Goma, Kompany

If the fans aren't besieging the chairman's office asking for his head, they're should visit a doctor.

Back