Klippybo's final fm12 save - The 2nd miracle of Castel Di Sangro

• Thread starter Thread starter Klippybo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 529
  • Views Views 124K
images

MAY - END OF SEASON

A decent end to the season as we won the Coppa Italia. Unfortunately our luck in the Champions League ran out against Man Utd where we just couldnt score.

Off the pitch Cesc Fabregas signed a new deal (getting rid of the release clause) and when I did that I noticed he thought we should do more pre-match preperation so I decided to sack club legend Pietro Fusco and replaced him with this guy from Watford -
View attachment 276034
----------------------------

UEFA Champions League SF 2nd Leg

Manchester United (0) 1-0 Castel di Sangro (0)
(Agg: 1-0)

Once again they had a goal disallowed but it was an even game but they got the decisive goal on 70min.

-----------------------------

Castel di Sangro 3-0 Udinese
Yilmaz 2, Crescenzi (og)

Seeing out the league campaign by playing some of my youngsters and backups and they did a good job here!

--------------------------------

Castel di Sangro 2-0 AlbinoLeffe
Fabregas, Nikitin

Inter Milan 2-1 Castel di Sangro
Iorio

Castel di Sangro 0-0 Juventus

---------------------------------

Coppa Italia Final

Fiorentina 0-3 Castel di Sangro
Bursuc, Ongenda, van der Post

A great win to end the season - Ongenda had 1 disallowed before he scored too.

PLAYER OF THE SEASON
ROMAN BURSUC
View attachment 276037

SQUAD
View attachment 276038
Fair Play Player of the Year - Bigger Kabasele
Team of the Year - Bertini, van der Post, Cosenza, Kopecky, Bursuc

FINAL LEAGUE TABLE
View attachment 276035

MY LEAGUE SCORERS

16(4pens) Bursuc, 12 Ongenda, 11 Kopecky, 10 Cosenza, 6 Diego, 6 Nikitin, 5 Righini, 5 van der Post, 5 Yilmaz, 4 Fabregas, 3 Kabasele, 2 Crisetig, 2 Iorio, 1 Cinelli, 1 Junior, 1 Ronnow, 2 Own Goals

SUMMARY

To win the domestic treble is nice but the most encouraging thing was our progress in Europe. Hopefully with 1 or 2 signings and the further development of my young players will make the 1st season of our new stadium one which ends up with us being European Cup winners!!

Oh!!!!! The cl is in he balance and man utd are always due a penalty at home, a one goal lea would have been nice.

Honestly looking forward to our next season, this story is one of the best I have read

images

BELGIUM

World Cup Quals Group 1

Italy 0-1 Belgium
De Bruyne

A fantastic result and performance! We were solid at the back but struck twice in the 2nd half (2nd was chalked off) to win. Thankfully Cosenza wasnt taking Italy's corners!!!! Crisetig also started while Cinelli came off the bench for Italy for his debut - Bertini is in the squad also and awaits his 1st cap.

(More info on Italy there lol - van der Post, Diego and Ongenda got their debut call ups for their respective countries)

-----------------------

Friendly

Belgium 4-2 Switzerland
Hazard 3, Fellaini

-----------------------

SQUAD FOR THE CONFEDERATIONS CUP

Goalkeepers

[TABLE="width: 500"]
[TR]
[TD]NAME
[/TD]
[TD]CLUB
[/TD]
[TD]APP
[/TD]
[TD]GLS
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Seppe Claesen (regen)[/TD]
[TD]Trabzonspor[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Thibaut Courtois[/TD]
[TD]Chelsea[/TD]
[TD]44[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Simon Mignolet[/TD]
[TD]Sunderland[/TD]
[TD]25[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Defenders
[TR]
[TD]Toby Alderweireld[/TD]
[TD]Arsenal[/TD]
[TD]69[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Dedryck Boyata[/TD]
[TD]Manchester City[/TD]
[TD]29[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Mauro Beulens[/TD]
[TD]Castel di Sangro[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Vincent Kompany[/TD]
[TD]Manchester City[/TD]
[TD]96[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Denis Odoi[/TD]
[TD]Anderlecht[/TD]
[TD]42[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Anthony Vanden Borre[/TD]
[TD]Hertha BSC[/TD]
[TD]71[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Jan Vertonghen[/TD]
[TD]Stoke City[/TD]
[TD]52[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Midfielders
[TR]
[TD]Nacer Chadli[/TD]
[TD]CSKA Moscow[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Kevin De Bruyne[/TD]
[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]
[TD]23[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Steven Defour[/TD]
[TD]Newcastle United[/TD]
[TD]61[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Moussa Dembele[/TD]
[TD]Hamburg[/TD]
[TD]87[/TD]
[TD]14[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Lionel Deschamps (regen)[/TD]
[TD]Anderlecht[/TD]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Marouane Fellaini[/TD]
[TD]Manchester United[/TD]
[TD]86[/TD]
[TD]17[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Eden Hazard[/TD]
[TD]Chelsea[/TD]
[TD]83[/TD]
[TD]19[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Radja Nainggolan[/TD]
[TD]Liverpool[/TD]
[TD]58[/TD]
[TD]16[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Axel Witsel[/TD]
[TD]Sevilla[/TD]
[TD]70[/TD]
[TD]9[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Forwards
[TR]
[TD]Romelu Lukaku[/TD]
[TD]Chelsea[/TD]
[TD]64[/TD]
[TD]23[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Gerard N'Goma (regen)[/TD]
[TD]FC Twente[/TD]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Nils Vervoort (regen)[/TD]
[TD]Celtic[/TD]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Jelle Vossen[/TD]
[TD]Marseille[/TD]
[TD]42[/TD]
[TD]9[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

images

CONFEDERATIONS CUP 2017
(in Russia)

GROUP A

Belgium 4-0 Australia
De Bruyne 2, Hazard, Vervoort

Mexico 2-2 Belgium
De Bruyne, Nainggolan

----------------------------------

Colombia 0-1 Belgium
Lukaku

View attachment 276105

--------------------------------------

SEMI-FINAL

images

FIFA CONFEDERATIONS CUP 2017

SEMI-FINALS

Belgium 4-1 Russia
Alderweireld, De Bruyne, Lukaku, Deschamps

A good win here against the hosts - De Bruyne has been excellent so far for me.We actually fell behind early on too.

FINAL

Brazil 1-1 Belgium
Hazard
(AET Belgium won 4-2 on penalties)
Victory!!! We took an early lead but Hulk soon equalised. Somehow we held on as Brazil had over 30 attempts on goal compared to our tally of 8! Dani Alves got sent-off in extra-time and we won it on penalties!!!!

Belgium: Courtois, Odoi, Kompany, Alderweireld, Buelens (Vertonghen), Defour (Dembele), Fellaini, De Bruyne (Chadli), Nainggolan, Hazard, Lukaku

---------------------------------------

Finally caught up! Great effort in the league mate and good signings. Well done on the Confed's cup.

Finally caught up! Great effort in the league mate and good signings. Well done on the Confed's cup.

sorry for bombing the thread, however, is anyone else's Fm-base also a bit screwed up or is it just me?

Brilliant stuff KLIPPYBO and the CL isn't that far off. Raikan my fm-base is screwed up as well but it isn't stopping me using my favourite website.

The edit post button also isn't available. The irony that I thought that to add after I posted the post.

images
coulda spent big but didnt

PRE SEASON & AUGUST

Successful on the pitch whie I had a big decision to make transfer wise - agreed the following deals only to cancel them - De Gea ?12m, Ayew and Lukaku ?8m and Balotelli ?6m. I felt that there is no point spending big when I have younger players who will be at least the same but in most cases better when they get to the same age!

AIMS
Retain the title
Either Semis of Champions League or win the Europa League! lol

PLAYERS IN
A lot was brought in but not for much cash - after receiving ?5.5m for Mael Sanchez I didnt bid to get full ownership but got it anyway - thanks Juventus!!!!!! It was mostly players for my u20 side really however I did pick up one amazing player!!!!

KINHO
View attachment 276228
My new goalie and what a player he looks to be, especially for ?6m - agreed to sign him last year but had already signed 2 non-eu players - might pop up with a goal from a free-kick too!

CHRISTIAN TORRI

View attachment 276229
AC Milan have some amazing youngsters but somehow this guy was transfer listed and I got him for ?4.4m - high hopes!!!!

ARIE VAN OEVEREN

View attachment 276230
Promising young Dutch striker who looks to have a bright future - ?1.4m got him.

The following players were signed on frees or small fees -
View attachment 276231View attachment 276236View attachment 276238View attachment 276241View attachment 276242View attachment 276243View attachment 276244View attachment 276245View attachment 276246View attachment 276239View attachment 276240View attachment 276237View attachment 276232View attachment 276233View attachment 276234View attachment 276235
TOTAL SPENT - ?18.5m

PLAYERS OUT
Yilmaz was sold to AC Milan for ?9m on deadline day after we bought Torri off them! Fabregas was sold to Hamburg for ?6m while Ibsen went for ?1.4m. Polverino, Forestieri, Fuglestad, Kashtan and Tagliani were all sold for small fees while Belmehdi and Havlicek got released.

We received loan fees for Neple, Ionov, Ronaldo, Baran, Lord and Pacuszka while off to Portosummaga are Sjolund, Langer, Chiappa, Valloni, Ruzicka, Santurro and Nascimento. Lokomotiv Sofia got 2 of my Bulgarian youngsters too.

TOTAL INCOME - ?21m

SUMMARY
Kinho is my new keeper and thats it!!!! Torri will get a few games and hopefully with Fabregas gone a youngster will break though.

-----------------------------------

Italian Super Cup

Castel di Sangro 4-1 Fiorentina
Cosenza 3, Cinelli

------------------------------------

images

BELGIUM

Friendly

Belgium 3-0 Bulgaria
Kompany, Fellaini, Vervoort

Loving this story, even though FM 2013 is close to release I will be doing a story from bottom to top (Hoping it goes well :( )

images

SEPTEMBER

We have started the season on fire!!!!!! I put it down to a reasonable fixture list and my youngsters being a year more experienced! Cosenza especially has been amazing. In the Champions League we have a decent group with Wisla Krakow, CSKA Moscow and our old foes Manchester United.

While randomly sifting through the leagues I noticed this -
View attachment 276354
I knew they were struggling in Serie B that is rediculous!!! How the mighty have fallen!

-------------------------

Atalanta 0-5 Castel di Sangro
Cosenza, Ongenda 3, Bursuc
A fantastic start to the league season this as Atalanta always seem to be a tricky team to come up against - not here though!

---------------------------

Castel di Sangro 2-0 Empoli
Ongenda, Cosenza

A solid win even though we played more than half the game with 10 men after Bertini got his marching orders!

----------------------------

UEFA Champions League Group F

CSKA Moscow 0-2 Castel di Sangro
Cosenza 2

Wasnt sure what to expect from this game as Russian teams can be great or garbage! We played well though.

Cagliari 0-3 Castel di Sangro
Crisetig 2, Kopecky

Crisetig scores TWICE!!!!!! ****** nora lol

Castel di Sangro 4-1 Palermo
Bursuc (pen), Karadzole, Kopecky, Kabasele

Great result this but unfortunately our in form player - Cosenza - got taken off injured early on.

Bologna 0-2 Castel di Sangro
Nikitin, Bursuc (pen)

Bursuc also missed a penalty in the 4th minute - Nikitin as usual steps in for Cosenza easily!!!!

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
PASQUALE COSENZA

View attachment 276352

View attachment 276353

------------------------------

images

BELGIUM

World Cup Quals Group 1

Belgium 3-0 Greece
Hazard, Fellaini, Papastathopoulos (og)

Azerbaijan 0-4 Belgium
Fellaini, Kompany 2, Hazard

images

OCTOBER

We are threatening to have the league won by Christmas at this rate! Scoring goals while not conceding is a good mix to have!!!!! Was especially pleased with the draw against Man Utd - we will beat them sometime!!!!

---------------------------

Castel di Sangro 2-2 Manchester United
Ongenda 2

Finally we score against them! A draw was the fair result despite us playing with 10 men due to injuries for half an hour.

Castel di Sangro 2-0 Lecce
Bursuc (pen), Torri

Lecce missed a pen and had a goal disallowed in the 1st half - we scored 2 in the 2nd half lol

Sampdoria 0-3 Castel di Sangro
Ongenda 2, Ronnow

-------------------------------

Castel di Sangro 3-0 Wisla Krakow
Rovereti, Nikitin, Righini

We had 2 players stretchered off and Karadzole sent-off. Karadzole was the only 1st pick playing.

-----------------------------------

Castel di Sangro - Inter Milan
Ongenda 3, van der Post

Magnificent result here - blew them away and Ongenda is finally scoring plenty - and regularly!

-------------------------------------

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
HERVIN ONGENDA

View attachment 276374

View attachment 276375

----------------------------------------
images

BELGIUM

World Cup Quals Group 1

Belgium 2-0 Liechtenstein
Nainggolan, Hazard

Slovenia 0-4 Belgium
Nainggolan 2, Lukaku, De Bruyne

Thats us qualified for the World Cup as group winners - Italy just pipped Greece to a play-off spot.

fantastic career mate, what you have achieved is truly impressive!

I have to say looking at your cult player Cosenza, he's exactly the kind of player I wouldn't know how to use: as an AMR he lacks quickness, dribbling and crossing; he could be a decent target man ST but despite his size he's not a great header of the ball and also has relatively low finishing. In other words he'd probably see a lot of reserve team action if I was his manager XD!

have a look at my long-running San Marino story when you have time, FM13 is close but we still have a World Cup to win ;) http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-another-san-marino-story-25.html#post1601388

Back