Klippybo's final fm12 save - The 2nd miracle of Castel Di Sangro

• Thread starter Thread starter Klippybo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 529
  • Views Views 124K
Crisetig should be signing of the season but I'm not sure that your team is good enough for mid table as very few players in your team look capable of it. Crisetig will have to be on top form all season for your team to make the top half.

I have faith!!!! lol. I think we could finish above a few of Reggina/Novara/Cagliari/Sampdoria/Cesena/Bologna or Bari so here's hoping. If I could get a decent centre half in to partner Cherubin I think we will surprise a few teams

I have faith!!!! lol. I think we could finish above a few of Reggina/Novara/Cagliari/Sampdoria/Cesena/Bologna or Bari so here's hoping. If I could get a decent centre half in to partner Cherubin I think we will surprise a few teams
I'm basing it off the quality of the players but add in your managerial ability and you may upset a few teams.

League winners and Champions league winners next season!!!! :D

Hmmm dont think so lol! Mid table this season would be nice - then push for Europe and then the league maybe. Want to win Serie A within 5 years and Champions League within 10

images

SEPTEMBER

Went on a bit of a signing spree on deadline day bringing in 4 players - all on free transfers. Amongst those incoming was Antonio Cassano who will add a bit of experience to the team (albeit from the bench). Also I brought in my new no1 keeper and a centre half.
View attachment 272437View attachment 272438View attachment 272439View attachment 272440

I also finally filled up the quota of staff so my players will now get trained properly and I can scout more than one country! lol.

On the pitch everything went well I suppose and we were even top of the table after beating Cagliari and remain unbeaten although we could have had a 100% record I feel.

Had a look at my fixture list and my last 4 games are scheduled to be against Juventus, AC Milan, Udinese and Fiorentina - better be safe by then!

---------------------------

Castel di Sangro 3-2 Cesena
Cosenza, Kotalik 2(1pen)

Another thriller and we scored the winner when down to ten men after Bertini got sent-off!

----------------------------

Cagliari 0-2 Castel di Sangro
Kovalik, Ronaldo

Lady luck was on our side as we were distinctly 2nd best and Cagliari missed a penalty however we struck twice in the last 10min to take the points.

--------------------------

Castel di Sangro 0-0 Roma

Surprising as it may sound but I am disappointed here even after Roma missed a last minute penalty. We battered Roma but couldnt score (my new Dutch striker is having a nightmare) and the Roma side that was put out was pretty weak.

-------------------------

Bari 2-2 Castel di Sangro
Versleeuwen, Brandao

Again this was disappointing as Bari were bottom without a point but again we were lucky! We were pretty poor and Bari had a last minute strike disallowed. At least my Dutch striker scored! I actually didnt do a team talk here as clicked too fast - DOH!!!!

Castel di Sangro 4-0 Genoa
Versleeuwen 2, Kovalik, Cosenza

Great result - great performance!!!!

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
FRANTISEK KOVALIK

View attachment 272454

View attachment 272455

images

POLAND

Friendly

Russia 2-0 Poland

Euro Championship Quals Group C

Poland 2-0 Liechtenstein
Lewandowski, Krychowiak

Incidentally the other teams in our group are Armenia, Belgium and the Czech. Republic

Great start to Serie A and I think the deadline day signings make your team considerably stronger.

Crisetig signed for City for like £45m a few seasons back!! Got in World Team of the Year last season too

Crisetig develops into a great player. Very well rounded. Happy to see that signing.

Caught up with the story mate and you are doing a great job! **** take about the owners selling players. What's the money situation like at the club?

Caught up with the story mate and you are doing a great job! **** take about the owners selling players. What's the money situation like at the club?

The bank balance currently stands at just under £1.1m

images

OCTOBER

The bubble has burst and without the aid of lady luck we are finding it difficult now. Injuries havent helped as Radosevic and Zaitsev are both out for a month but hopefully our good start will prove to be valuable in the end!

We are however scoring plenty of goals - mainly due to Cosenza's set piece abilities so that is re-assuring.

Got linked with the Novara job but I am not interested in it obviously - the only reason I can see that they are in Serie A is that they have Paloschi! lol

Finally I have agreed to sign about half a dozen players who will come in over the next 2 years all for much cheapness of course!

Torino 2-2 Castel di Sangro
Ibsen, Radosevic

We dont know when we are beaten! In the battle between 1st v 2nd Torino went 2up and were cruising but we scored twice in the last 10 minutes to sneak a point.

------------------------

Castel di Sangro 3-4 Inter Milan
Cherubin, Brandao, Ledesma (og)

Our unbeaten run is over but what a game anyway! We gave Inter a 2 goal start but battered them in the 2nd half but could never restore parity and couldnt take advantage of them being down to 10 men for the last 5min. Cosenza got 3 assists though!

--------------------------

Bologna 2-1 Castel di Sangro
Cherubin

Took the lead but stopped playing after that and deserved to lose - once again Cosenza assisted our goal.

------------------------

Castel di Sangro 2-0 Parma
Kovalik 2

Parma are struggling this season and looking at their line-up against us I can see why (Lamela apart). 2 second half goals won it for us assisted by my 2 subs - Ronaldo and Cassano.

------------------------

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
PASQUALE COSENZA

View attachment 272737

View attachment 272744

images

POLAND

Euro Championship Quals Group C

Belgium 2-1 Poland
Polanski

Was absolutely battered here and equalised against the run of play but then Blaszczykowski got sent-off and we couldnt hold on as Dembele scored in stoppage time

------------------------

Poland 3-0 Czech. Republic
Lewandowski, Malecki, Wolski (pen)

Could be the crucial result in the group as I think Belgium will run away with it!

2Q==

NOVEMBER

Lots going on this month off the park as my new keeper is homesick and I have agreed to let two players leave in January on free transfers. Why? Because I have found an amazing regen and need to free up some wages. Lets hope nobody else spies him in the mean time!

I did bring in one player though - a young Polish striker who I have placed in my youth squad. Rewarded him with an international cap and he scored. My two first choice strikers (the Dutchman and Ibsen) have been awful so far this season so this lad might yet get a chance -
View attachment 272755

I also brought in a 18y/o Dane but I doubt he is going to get any 1st team action.

--------------------

Castel di Sangro 0-3 Palermo

Outclassed!!!!!!!!

------------------

Reggina 1-4 Castel di Sangro
Kovalik, Cosenza 2, Cassano

A fine win here although 2 very late goals makes it look more comfortable than it really was.

--------------------

Castel di Sangro 2-1 Napoli
Radosevic, Kopecky

Great result! Probably just about deserved too. Got the winner in stoppage time.

----------------------

Coppa Italia 4th Qual Round

Parma 1-5 Castel di Sangro
Versleeuwen 3, Cherubin 2

Wooooooooooo!!! Cant believe Versleeuwen scored 1 never mind 3 although he did get sent-off late on! Was 3 up before Parma had a man sent-off while Cosenza set up 3. AC Milan up next in the quarters!

----------------------

Novara 0-1 Castel di Sangro
Versleeuwen

They had 16 shots - we had 4. Hee hee.

-----------------------

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
ROB VERSLEEUWEN

View attachment 272784

View attachment 272785

images

POLAND

Friendlies

Poland 3-0 Estonia
Lewandowski, Jodlowiec, Pacuszka

Poland 0-2 Serbia

what makes you so good

Lol - been playing cm/fm since 95/96 so if I aint good by now I never will be lol - but seriously though i go by he route of developing young players and giving them a chance!

Lol - been playing cm/fm since 95/96 so if I aint good by now I never will be lol - but seriously though i go by he route of developing young players and giving them a chance!

well that always good i am trying to do similer stuff...and i have been playing CM since 95/96 too and i am ok just u seem to develop a really gd tactic...i downloaded ur newcastle game...is that tactic the same one u always use or do u use a different one...also many congrats on what you acheived there..i tried with newcastle.but my save got corupted so could not continue..so i am gonna try again...with any team..who would u reccomend

Back