Knap tactics

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 527
  • Views Views 297K
I realise 16.3 may be out soon, so if anyone wants to try a 442 underdog tactic let me know.

Testing on Zyndar's league which I understand is with 16th ranked team.

Looks great Knap! I can tell you I did a lot of seasons with this league and if a tactic gets 95+ points at the end, it is good, above 100 it is worth to share with the community. However I still have the feeling that simulating matches (which is often mentioned as instant result, but not completely the same) will not show the same compared when you actually play the matches. Do you simulate or watch the matches?

And the media prediction is 14th.

A bit of both but I do only watch with real Clubs - so 102pts Spurs PL win with Oxford is all real.

I re run the underdog tactic and still ended top at half season.

Also tested on Will's league

https://www.mediafire.com/?2v3y3ipwo3ymm4e

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your answer;)
To select your team you asks for an automatic selection of your assistant or you make him(it) manually?
If it is the case you base yourself on what? The physical condition?

I use quick pick and then rotate usually based on condition. However, I do look a few fixtures ahead and try to have 1st choice available for tough games in good condition.

well, I Was trying to find a decent 442 in order to win the Premier Leagues. 3 Season on Southampton testing many diferent systems and tactics, and I was sill not able to win it.
So im about to start a new save game with Liverpool, and I think im going to try your last 442 tactic.

Any Advice??

wow so many tac.. what tactics are recommended for LLM`? and for underdog against good sides in CL and so on?`

Just finishing a 451 either Counter or Control. No reason why they should not work down to level 11.

Knap, have you a tactic which you consider superior to other for a PL team? I appreciate it is difficult to answer as each with have their merits.

For a top team it depends on how you want to set up and your best players. I only use the original squads with top teams, rather than hoover up all the talented players for FM.

With Spurs you only have Kane upfront so a 2 out and out forward system is not best choice, same with Chelsea.

My best Spurs season was with Oxford followed by Dambuster.

With the 451, I can win away at Chelsea on Overload and Counter appears best Home tactic with Control best away!

With Newcastle original squad I used Dambusters

The dambusters you show there you have not yet uploaded though? The dambusters you have available to download now have different tactic names

It's the 3rd tactic I'm using with Newcastle which is 157 pts in OP. Most of time just messing with corner set up.

For a top team it depends on how you want to set up and your best players. I only use the original squads with top teams, rather than hoover up all the talented players for FM.

With Spurs you only have Kane upfront so a 2 out and out forward system is not best choice, same with Chelsea.

My best Spurs season was with Oxford followed by Dambuster.

With the 451, I can win away at Chelsea on Overload and Counter appears best Home tactic with Control best away!

bayern or real with offensive animation that showcases my offensive players
many purposes

WOKING 451 control 154 pts

Control was used with Will's Tactic League. However, I used Counter with Woking although my preference is to use Standard.

Counter appears to work better at Home Control Away.

For very difficult Away games try Overload - nothing to lose anyway.

https://www.mediafire.com/?r5b5gvb50xvbtql

Back