This tactic works brilliantly with Liverpool once I bought Arda Turan and Lukaku, usually concede a goal or two but never been beaten. I usually switch to "Control" on the instructions if things get a little hairy.

Carroll Lukaku

Suárez Meireles Gerrard Turan

Aurélio Agger Carragher Johnson

Reina

Subs: Smithies, Wilson, Škrtel, Lucas, Rodríguez, Kuyt, Jovanović

Last edited:
ive got a problem
i saved the file in C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\data\tactics where all my files are saved.

i reboot FM - i go to tactics -> archieved tactics. and its no where to be seen? any help?

This is a sh*it tactic, you should feel bad for posting this, I spent the last 2 weeks working with this tactic and I can tell it is horse s-h-i-t.

You should post a warning in the first post, something like: ">WARNING: THIS TACTIC ONLY WORKS WITH WORLD CLASS PLAYERS<"

Surprise, every tactic works with world class players, d.u.m.b.a.s.s.

Last edited:
This is a sh*it tactic, you should feel bad for posting this, I spent the last 2 weeks working with this tactic and I can tell it is horse s-h-i-t.

You should post a warning in the first post, something like: ">WARNING: THIS TACTIC ONLY WORKS WITH WORLD CLASS PLAYERS<"

Not entirely true, I've fielded Liverpool's U18+Reserves team for a league match against Stoke and won convincingly. Granted there are high potential players in that squad but not "world class."

Pacheco Morgan
Ince Shelvey Suso Amoo
Robinson Ayala Wisdom Flanagan
Jones​

Stop hating on what is clearly a successful tactic and is used by a large fanbase.

Then I guess your a **** manager then, I would love to see you create a tactic yourself and do what Koflok has actually done, instead of being a pain in the ***.

I just want to leave a reply about how it has been going with my Celta Vigo side in the Liga Adelante in Spain. It was expected from me to finish mid-table and the media prediction was 9th. Now I'm halfway through the first season (started using this tactic from the first moment I started with Celta) and in second place.
View attachment 165532

The previous mentions of flaws in the tactic I see none of. No freakishly high amount of goals from corners, and an all-around very consistent tactic for me, both home and away. Fortunately I found a few players for very little and a few free players who fit in the formation very well, after a while with focus on team blend. Definitely a tactic worth checking out, no matter what kind of team you are or what division you are in. So all in all, thanks for a great tactic Koflok!
Hopefully my season will end with promotion to the La Liga. :)

Hey Koflok....awesome job bro! I just implemented this for my Boavista squad (Portugal 2nd Div) and so far after 6 games I sit on top with 5-wins 1-loss and 12 for & 13 against. I do have a couple questions:

1. The AMR/AML (Advanced playmakers)..are they supposed to be left on AMR and right foot on AML or does it matter?

2. Since at this lower level finding good skill is tough, the finishing attribute of my front 3 isn't great...are there any ppm's you can suggest that might help out in this situation?

Thanks!

i donwloaded this tactic v5 and my dl and dr are wbl and wbr why?? should i keep them like that or i can sw theyr pos to original dl and dr?

Why do my players always shoot and they don't score most of the times? its weird.. they shoot a lot but they have low efficiency

I have a problem with my real madrid save..
The team plays great generally and we bag a lot of goals but
my problem is that they all come from the inside forwards or the midfield..
My strikers do not score that much..
I brought Giuseppe Rossi from villareal but still nothing..
Should i change the lone striker from a deep lying forward to a poacher or should i do something else?
Thanks..

Ps: a lot of my ccc are wasted..

Last edited:
Does this tactic work on 11.3 and which version?

GOALS GALORE 2011
(Football Manager 11.1)

it is writing on the first page bro. i donT try it with an other patches but somebody said it is working on the 10.3 ...

I just started using it on the 11.3 patch and so far so good.....

@Koflok i downloaded the most recent version you put up and i'm really enjoying how the team plays. I've trawled through the thread and picked up a couple of pointers i think will improve the team even further. I have a couple of questions though if you don't mind;

Firstly the Right/Left back on the tactic are in the Wing back position ahead of the Centrebacks. Although on the pictures of the tactic they appear to be in line. Has my game messed up and i should move them back in line or are they better off where they are?

Secondly You said recently you have tweaked the settings to encourgae the backline and Midfield to hold the ball to draw the opponents onto you. Then cut through with some accurate passing. What did you tweak to achieve this.

Also any ideas you have that you think would help this tactic fit my team would be much appreciated, first team is listed below...

Rene Adler - GK
Rafael - RWB
Sakho - CB
Rami - CB
Alex Sandro - LWB
Jeremy Toulalan - DM
Arturo Vidal - CM
Toni KroosAlan Dzagoev - CM
Douglas Costa/Neymar - AML
Nani/Hulk- AMR
Rooney/Hernandez/Rossi - ST

Thanks again for a wonderful tactic =D

MZ

YouTube - ‪A.C. Milan vs. Juventus 5-0 - Football Manager‬‏

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

the same(probaly) tactic with milan in first season tactic probably works

note: this is not my video in was found and the formation is the same:)

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

with tactic by Gravy probably most change tactic when i play away match

---------- Post added 06/06/2011 at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was 05/06/2011 at 02:43 PM ----------

tactic by gravy and koflok off course is A M A Z I N G the best tactic i ever use

i have a request this tactic you must upload to first page where are all tactic many dont knows this tactic

just request