Laffles 4-2-4. League Title 5 games to go!! 151 Goals-20 Conceded

hi laffles which download would you recommend for the 11.3 version original,TC version or counter the posts about this tactic suggest its a monster but which one would be your choice cheers

The TC, its more consistent.

Thinking about giving this a go with my Liverpool team. As you know I used your flat 4-4-2 with a TM before, but now that my target men are gone I am looking for something different. This is my team, the newgen striker is a very promosing players, 2 stats let him down at the moment though. 12 for composure and 8 for creativity. 16 for acceleration, dribbling, finishing, heading, decisions. 17 pace. 18 determination and work rate. 15 for technique, passing, agility, balance, anticipation and off the ball. Do you think he would be better as the poacher, with Lavezzi alongside him? Also should Eden Hazard go on the left or the right? Think if I switch back to a 2 man midfield I'll have to sell a few central midfielders, have a tonne of them!

how do you see player roles? I wanna customise them for my players.

hey man i wonder, whats the match preparation do you use for this tactics ?
thx

Last edited:
laffles

How are things going with your updated/new tactic?

Steve

Decided to try this tactic out after Brobs17's Ultimate tactic failed to work on my game. Play as Exeter and only 7 games in so far but results haven't been fantastic (though of course I will stick with it for a season at least):

Won against Yeovil, drew against Tranmere, but have lost against Leyton Orient, Southampton, Oxford United, Brighton and Charlton. I know three of these teams are the best in the division, but I'm getting slightly annoyed at my lack of luck over downloaded tactic effectiveness. :p

Will report again half-way through the season. Fingers crossed! :D

Laffles, what can i say? awesome tactic! looking for something slightly different than my standard asymetric 4-2-3-1 Man Utd side for my game against Wolves (1st season). Wolves score in the 2nd minute (from 30yds), and then my team goes into half time at 5-1 up, not missing the target once! thanks dude!

alright laffles this tactic was great first half of the season now i seem to draw a **** of a lot and lose to the big teams it seems if they score in first 5 mins i get battered at least 3 nil at half time.
I am Man United by the way still first season rooney plays well but doesnt seem to score i have him as the left st 10 goals in prem with 4 games to go and hernandez on the right set of like a man posessed he had 24 in 18 games he now has 26 in 32 games (prem) i have tried all different things it like the tactic just stopped working its really frustrating everything is fluid in match prep so the know the tactic my team is currently
van der sar
raphael,smalling,vidic,evra
valencia,fletcher,scholes/badelj,nani,
rooney,hernandea/sanchez

any ideas or help as too why its doing this would be great

My current MCL (Marek Hamsik) rarely has a great game. PPM issue?

laffles...i've been using this with sunderland...at the beginning 0f my 1st seas0n,i b0ught badelj, milevski, kadlec, chramosta, carcela, niakhaichyk, zeman, verkhovtsev,...and then i bought hazard and sissoko in december after b0ard increased my transfer budget...
The problem is the tactic did really well at the beginning as we were on t0p 0f the table f0r s0me weeks (with niakaichyk was my best perf0rmer).....but then we're g0ing d0wn untill n0w we're in the 6th and seven point behind the number 4th(as i want qualified f0r UCL)....we're beaten by the big b0ys s0 easily....btw i choose badelj as the playmaker..and asamoah gyan on the right(rotate with kadlec n chramosta)...........i think the problem is my playmaker badelj...what do you think 0f him?? i currently have sissoko,cattermole,muntari...who do you think would be my best choice??? really need advice...btw thanx f0r the tactic...

Been using with arsenal first season and just beat birmingham in league cup 2-0...had 77% possession, highest ive ever had!

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

My current MCL (Marek Hamsik) rarely has a great game. PPM issue?

I find this with fabregas too, he doesn't perform in this tactic...

Laffles mate.
What role and duty would you recommend for ferdinand and vidic playing in a high defensive line. I notice in your tactic you have them level, but you play with a d-line which is deep.
Also, for a fluid attacking tactic would you increase creative freedom or would you leave it as default ?

Last edited: