Laffles 4-2-4. League Title 5 games to go!! 151 Goals-20 Conceded

Laffles, going to try out your tactic as it got good reviews on my Bestt 11.3 Tactic thread. Which version do you recommend and is there any particular team you want me to try with?

Laffles, going to try out your tactic as it got good reviews on my Bestt 11.3 Tactic thread. Which version do you recommend and is there any particular team you want me to try with?

I'd recomend the Modern version as I believe it to be the best, Team is up to you :)

I am having great results having just started with arsenal. Made 3 signings spending £33.5m. Mertesacker £17.5m (had a slight injury so on bench). Romeu £1.2m and what I believe to be one of my best signings ever PODOLSKI £15m and the goals are unreal League: 4 apps 11 goals and 1 CL 3 goals and the CL goals were against real madrid who i have just beat 4-1 and he hit the post twice. Unbelivable Geoff heres the pics

View attachment 173646View attachment 173647View attachment 173648

Hi!

Im using the modern version with Middlesboro. But the opposing team always creates loads of chances. So far I have won 3, drawn one and lost 2 games. Is it normal for this tactic that the opposing team creates alot of chances? Also concede quite alot of goals.

Br J

Right, i finally have a team which i believe is ready for this tactic.

GK Neuer
RB Rafael
CB Mangane
CB Vidic
LB Criscito
RCM Carrick
LMC Pastore
RAM Nani
LAM Modric
STR Cavani
STL Rooney

Match prep: Defensive positioning max

Im good to go with your modern 4-2-4 tactic. I will keep you posted with my results. Fingers crossed :)

Just thought i would let you know how i got on with Napoli in my first season with this amazing tactic!!
I played the modern tactic. I signed Van der wiel so he went straight into rb. I rotated Sosa and Maggio on the right, Sosa being the better performer. Played Hazard on the left with Mascara as backup. And in the central positions i played Hamsik with Badelj as backup and with the defensive minded player i rotated moist of my defence mids. Had Cavani as the right striker and rotated Lavezzi and Gameiro as the left striker

I will give a brief bit of info on the players ratings...Hazard from the left had 30 assists. I bossed the assist chart with Hazard, Sosa and Lavezzi all with 16.
But my standout player was without question Emilson Cavani. He scored 54 goals in 54 games. And at one point he was getting a hattrick every other game!!

I finished 2nd in the league, scored the most goals (90) but just couldnt get close enough to inter. Hopefully with a few more stronger defensive players i might be able to challenge for the title. Also have Quagliarella back so have more choices for my attack.

I would like to thank 'laffles' for this cracking tactic and im glad i used it after trying a few tactics this is by far the best!

View attachment 174276View attachment 174277

there you go my results with my squad in middle of the season. I will also reached final in league cup and will be play in first knockout round in euro cup. yeah everything is going good but I can't score so much as you did. is there a problem in my player selection?

I'm using modern version, any suggestions what to change in tactic when playing against stronger team? (change philosophy to counter or what?)

View attachment 174276View attachment 174277

there you go my results with my squad in middle of the season. I will also reached final in league cup and will be play in first knockout round in euro cup. yeah everything is going good but I can't score so much as you did. is there a problem in my player selection?

well your team is good, but not as good as mine when I made the tactic. My team was built for the tactic. I doubt you can expect to score like I did.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

4-2-4 modern the best tactic here laffles ?

Yeah...

Laffles, when playing against stronger team should i change strategy in tactic? standard, counter? or leave as it is .... match preparation says that all is fluid, i'm using tactic for about 6 months and it's pretty sad to losing against for example Man City 6-0 with 2 shots on goal for my team .... I'm not expecting to always win against stronger teams but maybe not losing 6-0 :p

Laffles, when playing against stronger team should i change strategy in tactic? standard, counter? or leave as it is .... match preparation says that all is fluid, i'm using tactic for about 6 months and it's pretty sad to losing against for example Man City 6-0 with 2 shots on goal for my team .... I'm not expecting to always win against stronger teams but maybe not losing 6-0 :p

It wont make a difference, as its all down to PI's.

any suggestions what to change? i can win against Benfica 1-0 or 2-0 so my team isn't so weak as you probably think :p morale all superb, tactic fluid ... in polish league in new season 12 games and only one lost (SuperCup lost by penalty i last minute) rest won

Last edited:
any suggestions what to change? i can win against Benfica 1-0 or 2-0 so my team isn't so weak as you probably think :p morale all superb, tactic fluid ... in polish league in new season 12 games and only one lost (SuperCup lost by penalty i last minute) rest won

Not seeing the problem then. Don't focus on 1 game. Its bad for you..

Very first friendly this was the performance coming Half time

I6Cay.jpg

Eventually complacency kicked it and we only scored 2 more and they 1

C0ctN.png

hi laffles which download would you recommend for the 11.3 version original,TC version or counter the posts about this tactic suggest its a monster but which one would be your choice cheers