Laffles 4-2-4. League Title 5 games to go!! 151 Goals-20 Conceded

Been playing with my own 4-2-4 formation, so far but will try yours out this season as i´ve just been offered the Spain headcoach job... was thinking Torres for the STr and Villa STl what do you think laffles? busquets as the ball winner and fabregas as the other midfielder?

Been playing with my own 4-2-4 formation, so far but will try yours out this season as i´ve just been offered the Spain headcoach job... was thinking Torres for the STr and Villa STl what do you think laffles? busquets as the ball winner and fabregas as the other midfielder?

Makes Perfect Sense, Iniesta Down The Left? Pedro Down Right?
Maybe add in a player swap with the forwards, could get you more goals...

Hi, just one question laffle, in your modern tactic, is it right that the striker in the right is the target man? or should it be the other one (the left)
thanks

Hi, just one question laffle, in your modern tactic, is it right that the striker in the right is the target man? or should it be the other one (the left)
thanks

Up to you, I'd say the right striker.

Cavani Needs The Right Striker Role. He'll score Bag Loads of Goals.
Hamsik is pretty much Perfect In LCM
Play Lavezzi Down The Left, Gameiro at Lstr, Maggio down the right and Blasi <3 Rcm.

Cheers man. Great tactic by the way. 9 times out of 10 i outscore the opponents! Have scored most goals in league so far. 25 in 10 games.

Hey laffles - been working well with spain so far.. i like it..

***. manager keeps mentioning that there is a big gap between defence and midfield, doesnt seem to matter though.. has it had any effect in your games - i mean opponents taking advantage of it or such?

I have changed the target man supply to feet in stead of run onto ball when using it with barca.. Messi is magic:)

Oh and just for good measure targetman is STr and playmaker is MCl right?

Hey laffles - been working well with spain so far.. i like it..

***. manager keeps mentioning that there is a big gap between defence and midfield, doesnt seem to matter though.. has it had any effect in your games - i mean opponents taking advantage of it or such?

I have changed the target man supply to feet in stead of run onto ball when using it with barca.. Messi is magic:)

Oh and just for good measure targetman is STr and playmaker is MCl right?

Glad its going well, STR is target man, mcl is playmaker yeah.

yo laffles im using this with crawley town 1st season ..won first game 1-3 away...more to come ..using the TC

playing with hapoel tel aviv leauge 6 games played 6 wins just champions leaugue im strugglin with on another save playng with banbury 15 games in 4 win 7 draws 4 losses

playing with hapoel tel aviv leauge 6 games played 6 wins just champions leaugue im strugglin with on another save playng with banbury 15 games in 4 win 7 draws 4 losses

I doubt Banbury have the required tech skill to pull this off too well. Hapoel are OBV gonna struggle in the Champs league due to the gulf in class.

Im working on another updated version, should be a blast when its done...

When you think you can upload the tactic?

Some point next year.

Nah, Ill put it up after testing....

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Can't wait for the high scoring version laffles.

Its a different tactic, I cba to test the second version of this :L

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

If anyone fancies testing the new version I'd appreciate it, Im busy with College work atm so Don't really have alot of spare time.

PM me and Ill send you the link, Im only giving it to the first 3 who PM me, I'm quite secretive...

Some point next year.

Nah, Ill put it up after testing....

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Its a different tactic, I cba to test the second version of this :L

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

If anyone fancies testing the new version I'd appreciate it, Im busy with College work atm so Don't really have alot of spare time.

PM me and Ill send you the link, Im only giving it to the first 3 who PM me, I'm quite secretive...

Right laffles, heres the situation.
I have a feeling your 4-2-4 modern is much better than the new il devasto 11.3. Last time i tried your tactic i remember beating madrid 5-1 and chelsea 7-0 away from home. However the problem was against lesser teams it would SOMETIMES struggle and sometimes there were like no ccc's created even though it looked like there were half chances. I have a feeling this was down to match prep however, i really dont know what to select when it comes to match prep :S

So just asking, which tactic did you actually find was better in terms of goals per season for the whole team and each striker?

What is the best match prep and workload to keep the ccc's consistent and high scoring consistent?

cheers mate

Right laffles, heres the situation.
I have a feeling your 4-2-4 modern is much better than the new il devasto 11.3. Last time i tried your tactic i remember beating madrid 5-1 and chelsea 7-0 away from home. However the problem was against lesser teams it would SOMETIMES struggle and sometimes there were like no ccc's created even though it looked like there were half chances. I have a feeling this was down to match prep however, i really dont know what to select when it comes to match prep :S

So just asking, which tactic did you actually find was better in terms of goals per season for the whole team and each striker?

What is the best match prep and workload to keep the ccc's consistent and high scoring consistent?

cheers mate

Might be up to your team talk, I suggest using expect win against weaker teams. But you must also have better odds for winning, pre-game odds actually give a pretty good hint how well the opposition manages against your team, at least if you are unsure about the quality of the opposition. I expect win doesn't give me any negative effects, but keeps away the over confidence and I haven't seen any problems when using it, altough haven't used it this season.

Might be up to your team talk, I suggest using expect win against weaker teams. But you must also have better odds for winning, pre-game odds actually give a pretty good hint how well the opposition manages against your team, at least if you are unsure about the quality of the opposition. I expect win doesn't give me any negative effects, but keeps away the over confidence and I haven't seen any problems when using it, altough haven't used it this season.

which version did you use?

The Original 'Devastating' Tactic scored more goals for the forwards, The right striker could easily achieve 70ish goals a season. My Regen Periera's record was 78 in the league. He got 97 in all comps.

The Modern version is better balanced and scores more 'Team' Goals. More players chip in with the goals and the overall play is far superior.

As I've previously stated, Attack based tactics always struggle from Over-Confidence in small games (This can go well and achieve massive wins or badly and you can fail miserably) Read Wolfsongs team talk guide for more info :)