Laffles 4-2-4. League Title 5 games to go!! 151 Goals-20 Conceded

I just drew 3-3 with Man City.. Impressive Performance.

Would've been 3-1 to me but Mignolet Failed twice....

I just drew 3-3 with Man City.. Impressive Performance.

Would've been 3-1 to me but Mignolet Failed twice....

oh okay, when is it up?

going to give your v1 another bash, i dont see how it worked for you and doesnt work for me seeing as im using utd aswell.

SO....

Recommended Match prep and workload again please?
pitch size?
And im going to use playmaker seeing as that is what worked for you :/

I tested your tactic for a season with my Man Utd side in 2012/13 and it was not quite as good as your results but still good, 129 goals for with 32 against in the league. Hernandez got 40 league goals and 68 total. I seemed to conceed quite a lot of goals especially early in the season and rarely got through a game with a clean sheet. My signings in the first team were Adler, Bale and Poli.

It is a great tactic, thanks for submitting it!

I tested your tactic for a season with my Man Utd side in 2012/13 and it was not quite as good as your results but still good, 129 goals for with 32 against in the league. Hernandez got 40 league goals and 68 total. I seemed to conceed quite a lot of goals especially early in the season and rarely got through a game with a clean sheet. My signings in the first team were Adler, Bale and Poli.

It is a great tactic, thanks for submitting it!

nice results there mate
what match prep and workload did you use?
also who did you select as your playmaker?
how did you get on in the champions league aswell?

I'm using this with Fiorentina, only used it for 2 games so far but haven't seen great results =/ Am I doing something wrong maybe?

I'm using this with Fiorentina, only used it for 2 games so far but haven't seen great results =/ Am I doing something wrong maybe?

Yes. You're judging it after 2 games.

Jimmy, all Match Prep/Pitch Size stuff is in OP.
Playmaker for me is Kovacic/Anderson. But Keep it ticked even if you have no-one set.

You will Concede earlier in the season, your team needs to learn the tactic.

V2 seems pretty pointless if I'm honest, same results attack wise but worse defensively.
Not gonna release it for some time. Need to figure the Fullback Exploit out properly.....

What Patch? and You need to see results OVER a season... Not 2-3 games mate.

I will test this tactic in Hungary with FC Ajka with the lower payroll ;)
I will post a screen of a full season ^^

Laffles could I see a SS of your dribble stats?

btw fantastic tactic!

Works great for Udinese

Trying it with my Udinese team, first season. It works like a charm. After 24 games I'm sitting at the top of Serie A with +5 on Inter. 17W / 3D / 4L.
My top goalscorer is of course Di Natale, with 19 goals in 18 games. I replaced some players bringing in Fetfatzidis, Boakye from Genoa, Lucas Gaucho and Bruno Zuculini, and giving a lot of space to my best youngsters like Vydra, Battocchio and Beleck.
The only problem I see is that this tactic really tires my players. I have to do a lot of turnover, because players often finish the match around 60% in condition, and they can't get full fit for the next game. I'm using a lot of reserve team games to keep all the players match fit, but I think that for this tactic to work as its best, you need at least 20 good players, as a fantastic starting eleven is not enough.
Do you have any suggestions? How do you cope with this?
Thanks for the great work!

Trying it with my Udinese team, first season. It works like a charm. After 24 games I'm sitting at the top of Serie A with +5 on Inter. 17W / 3D / 4L.
My top goalscorer is of course Di Natale, with 19 goals in 18 games. I replaced some players bringing in Fetfatzidis, Boakye from Genoa, Lucas Gaucho and Bruno Zuculini, and giving a lot of space to my best youngsters like Vydra, Battocchio and Beleck.
The only problem I see is that this tactic really tires my players. I have to do a lot of turnover, because players often finish the match around 60% in condition, and they can't get full fit for the next game. I'm using a lot of reserve team games to keep all the players match fit, but I think that for this tactic to work as its best, you need at least 20 good players, as a fantastic starting eleven is not enough.
Do you have any suggestions? How do you cope with this?
Thanks for the great work!

Glad its going well.

I suggest changing the match prep, after your team is 75% fluid in all areas take it down to lower their work rate. Maybe hire better fitness coaches and change your training regime ;)

After 13 games (Championship + Cup ) with my Ajka team : 4W/4D/5L near 1.5 goals per game and near 1.8 conceeded per game.
Maybe it is because i don't have the better team but maybe this tactic is not made for "lower" team.

I wait the end of the season to see if it works better or not ;)

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

I won't be able to see the end of the season on this team XD i've just been fired by new president XD After 24 games : 9W/5D/10L

I can just say this tactic is useful only with a very very good scorer and i was dominated for 75% of games.

After 13 games (Championship + Cup ) with my Ajka team : 4W/4D/5L near 1.5 goals per game and near 1.8 conceeded per game.
Maybe it is because i don't have the better team but maybe this tactic is not made for "lower" team.

I wait the end of the season to see if it works better or not ;)

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

I won't be able to see the end of the season on this team XD i've just been fired by new president XD After 24 games : 9W/5D/10L

I can just say this tactic is useful only with a very very good scorer and i was dominated for 75% of games.

I believe I said somewhere it's for Big/Middle Teams...

1.What playing style do manchester united usually adopt? As in what options for passing style, creative freedom, closing down, tackling, marking, crossing and roaming?

2.Also can someone please explain how roaming works, also wouldn't a rigid philosophy just cancel out the roaming?

3. In terms or Man uniteds defenders do they adapt a stopper/cover partnership?

4. I guess seeing as im united counter attack should be ticked, but what should i have for width, tempo, defensive line and focus passing?

I was going to set out like this:

4-2-4 Starting philosophy Attack/ Overload (control against big teams)

Passing: Direct
Creative Freedom: Default
Closing down: Stand off more
Tackling: Default
Marking: Zonal
Crossing: Default
Roaming: Default

Please if someone could offer help!