Lazio - Cose suono sofisticano in italiano

August Update

Back to the monotony of football after the joy of the transfer market. We have our big Champions League Play off and then a group stage draw but, for which competition. We also face Napoli in the league as we get off to a challenging start.

View attachment 156906
Juventus are runners up in the Italian Super Cup again this time falling to Genoa who they beat for the Italian Cup.

View attachment 156905
With Mauri leaving a new captain is needed, Candreva makes the step up from Vice-Captain to Captain and I am sure that the 29 year old will be a success in the role. Saul continues his rapid assent at Lazio being named Vice Captain the 21 year old may be young but, he is very suited to the role and should be the next captain after Candreva.

Lazio 2-2 KRC Genk
View attachment 156904In a poor performance we throw away a two goal lead to be behind on away goals after the first leg. Marco Parolo got us ahead after 15 minutes heading in a Candreva corner to get us an early lead. Balde Keita got us two goals up after 34 minutes as we looked to be cruising, a Candreva cross was poorly cut out and fell to Keita from 15 yards out he fired a low shot that just got past the keeper. Genk's comeback started after 52 minutes, a long passing move ended with Kebano playing in Bailey and his low finish to the near post beat Marchetti. Bailey passed to Karelis and he cut inside and fired a low shot just inside the near post a nice finish to get the game level after 72 minutes. A poor result especially as we had a two goal lead.

Lazio 3-3 Genoa
View attachment 156903
A second two goal lead dropped in two games is poor we have to hold onto leads better if we want to have success this year. Barbosa got us ahead after 10 minutes, Keita passed to Barbosa and from 8 yards his low finish left the keeper no chance. Pavoletti equalised for Genoa nine minutes later, Sabitzer's cross took a deflection and fell to Pavoletti and he had a simple finish to put them level. Barbosa's second goal of the game got us back ahead after 32 minutes, Basta hit in a good cross and at the near post Barbosa headed in off of the bar to get us ahead. Candreva got us two goals ahead after 57 minutes, Indi playing as a makeshift left back hit in a floating cross and Candreva's header hit off of the bar crossed the line then hit back off of the bar. With a two goal with 33 minutes left we should have got the win. However, after 70 minutes Genoa got a wrongly awarded penalty and Tachtsidis scored the penalty. Sabitzer got the game levelled after 75 minutes, Sabitzer sliding in to redirect a free kick past Marchetti. Another poor performance throwing away another two goal lead.

KRC Genk 0(2-4)2 Lazio
View attachment 156900This time we hold onto a two goal lead, for about 30 seconds and make the Champions League Group Stages. Felipe Anderson got us ahead after 39 minutes, a neat passing move got the ball up the park Basta hit in a cross Saul chested the ball down and passed the ball to Felipe Anderson and he hit a first time effort past the keeper and in. We defended well and got a late penalty Mauricio was pulled down in the box and Candreva sent a low penalty into the bottom corner and in to put us into the Champions League.

Napoli 0-1 Lazio

View attachment 156899
We FM'd Napoli getting an own goal and a penalty saved. We got out goal after 56 minutes, Keita whipped in a cross Barbosa turned it goalward but, Reina saved it however the ball hit off of Lovren and went in. Napoli got a penalty for holding from a corner after 76 minutes but, Marchetti stepped up and made a big save diving low to his right to make the save and earn us the win. A good counter performance and a very solid defence got us all three points.

Table
View attachment 156898
Not a very representative table but, we are 8th and one of 8 undefeated teams.

Champions League Draw
View attachment 156897We are third seeds and don't have any great looking groups but, if I had to pick I would go for group A or H. The worse ones would be Group C or F.

View attachment 156896
Group C it is a horrible group the winners in Spain and Turkey and runners up in Germany in a group with us. It will be a challenge to get out of the group I think we should finish third at least.​

Lazio is a really good choice for a story, as it's a team that has earned a spot in history books as the last team that won the UEFA Cup Winners Cup and when it comes to domestic competitions is pretty much the perfect definition of a sleeping giant.

You've done a magnificent job with the biancocelesti so far by getting them into Champions League stage once again (hellish group you ended up though) and good job with the signings so far... I'm still amazed that you could ****** Saúl Ñíguez away, don't get me wrong Lazio will always be a great team but it feels like a step backwards in his career if you ask me (I just hope he doesn't pretend to use your team as a stepping stone).

Keep the great work up ^^

Lazio is a really good choice for a story, as it's a team that has earned a spot in history books as the last team that won the UEFA Cup Winners Cup and when it comes to domestic competitions is pretty much the perfect definition of a sleeping giant.

You've done a magnificent job with the biancocelesti so far by getting them into Champions League stage once again (hellish group you ended up though) and good job with the signings so far... I'm still amazed that you could ****** Saúl Ñíguez away, don't get me wrong Lazio will always be a great team but it feels like a step backwards in his career if you ask me (I just hope he doesn't pretend to use your team as a stepping stone).

Keep the great work up ^^

Yeah, it needs some more domestic trophies given how long the club has been near the top of the league and with the money it has had. Thanks, the group draw wasn't good to us thats for sure.

I was a bit surprised he signed but, when he did we were still in the Champions League and I would assume we gave him a pretty decent wage rise as well as he is our best paid player also he was a key player which he was at Atletico I would guess. Currently we are a step up though as Atletico missed out on Champions League football last year. There has been a big bid for him but, he never mentioned it to me or the press and seems happy to stay

Thanks

September Update

We have a challenging month we have to face Inter Milan and then travel to Madrid to take on Real Madrid in our first CL game under me.

View attachment 156775
Zeca will miss the month when he picked up a Hernia, Emmanuel Mas would have started anyway but, it is key that he isn't injured or banned.

View attachment 156772
Our new training centre is done and we now have a better facilites.

View attachment 156773
We are in a group with the favourites. Our odds are 40-1 which I would say is kind given our group.

Inter 1-1 Lazio
View attachment 156771We almost pulled off the same trick that we managed against Napoli grabbing an undeserved win. Candreva got us ahead after 66 minutes hitting a beautiful free kick into the top corner from range and left the keeper no chance. Inter got a late equaliser a free kick was hit into the box and bounced around for a while until a clearance hit off of Basta and crossed the line to level for Inter. We probably only deserved a point but, were so close to getting all three points. It is my first point against Inter.

Real Madrid 0-2 Lazio
View attachment 156768We came with a plan and executed it perfectly that along with a bit of luck got us the win away to Real Madrid and my best moment so far. Carvajal was run in rings by Anderson and two poor tackles saw him sent off after 35 minutes. We took quick advantage, Emmanuel Mas got wide and cut the ball back to Anderson he passed to Barbosa and from close range Barbosa emphatically smashed the ball past Navas and in. With Real pushing for a late equaliser we hit them on the counter to grab a second goal again through Barbosa, Saul laid the ball off to Barbosa and from 15 yards out he hit a low shot past Navas and in to get us a big away win at the Bernabeu.

Lazio 2-1 Torino
View attachment 156756
We overcome a early red card from Ogenyi Onazi to get the win over Torino and three more points. Onazi was sent off after just seven minutes some what harshly for what was described as a two footer but, didn't look it. Barbosa kept his good form up putting us ahead after 14 minutes Candreva hit in a free kick the ball bounced around and fell to Barbosa he turned his man and fired a shot into the top corner. Candreva got us two goals ahead after 84 minutes Keita's pass took a huge deflection and fell to Candreva to give him a simple tap in to put us two goals ahead. Quagliarella set up a nervy finish with a goal after 89 minutes, Stanciu passed to him and he turned and fired a high shot past Marchetti. A good win for us and three more Serie A points.

Lanciano 1-2 Lazio
View attachment 156755
A reserve team was just about good enough to get past Lanciano and continue our undefeated run in the Serie A. Diego Rolan got us ahead after 16 minutes, a good run saw him beat a couple of players and then fire a low shot past the keeper and in at the near post. Mina got us two goals ahead after 25 minutes, a quick counter attack saw Mina switch the play to Kishina and his cross across the face of goal and Mina headed in at the back post to get his first Lazio goal. Lanciano pulled a goal back after 38 minutes, Di Natale played a great through ball and Izco hit a low shot past Alex Meret.

Lazio 3-1 Fiorentina
View attachment 156754
We get a convincing 3-1 win over a Fiorentina side who have had a good squad. Candreva scored after 8 minutes to give us an early lead, a counter attack saw Parolo spread the ball wide to Anderson he chipped in a cross to the back post and Candreva got above his man at the back post to head in and get us ahead. Candreva got us two goals ahead after 15 minutes, Mas cut the ball back to Anderson and he hit in a cross and Candreva got ahead of his man to poke the ball in at the back post. Rodriguez got Fiorentina back into the game with a well taken penalty that left Marchetti no chance. Rolan ensured we got the win with a goal after 83 minutes, Candreva cut the ball back to Rolan and he hit the ball into the middle of the goal to get us the win. A good performance and three points.

View attachment 156752
Our youth facilities are upgraded and hopefully we can get some better quality youngsters out of our academy especially as we are short of home grown youngsters.

Lazio 0-2 Fenerbahce
View attachment 156749A poor loss especially at home to the weakest of the three sides that we will face. Nani put us behind after 14 minutes, his free kick beating Marchetti and and falling just under the bar. Fenerbache got a lucky second goal after 68 minutes, a corner was whipped in and flicked on it hit off of Keita and went in. An unlucky goal to concede. To make it worse we ended the game with ten men after Keita had to go off injured. A poor performance and result.

View attachment 156745
Keita will miss two months it is a blow as he had started the season in great form and really coming off but, is out for a while. We have had a number of small injuries but, this is the first big one.

Table
View attachment 156743
We are the last undefeated side left in the Serie A and second in the league. A good season so far the only disappointment is that Roma are the side ahead of us.

Champions League Group Stage
View attachment 156742
The loss to Fenerbahce puts us in third place only ahead of Real Madrid who needed a 87th minute equaliser to claim a point against Leverkusen​

October Update

A tough month as we take on a Leverkusen side who have won every domestic game so far this season. We have a friendly month in the Serie A, oh and a squad revolt there was that.

Atalanta 0-1 Lazio
View attachment 156674
A good win in a tight game for us and three more points for us as we continue to add points to our total. Barbosa got the only goal of the game after 26 minutes, Felipe Anderson beat his man out wide and whipped in a good cross Barbosa got up highest and headed the ball past the keeper and in to get us the win. Not a great performance but, we win again.

View attachment 156673
To help us get a foothold in America we link up with FC Dallas I picked them over the other candidates as they are in Texas and Texas is the best.

Lazio 1-1 Carpi
View attachment 156672A poor result and performance as we drop points to Carpi. Barbosa got us ahead just after half time, volleying in a Candreva cross at the back post to get us ahead. Mbakogu got Carpi level soon after, a cross bounced around in the box until it fell to Mbakogu and from 3 yards out his shot left Marchetti no chance. A draw that is a poor result we should be beating teams like Carpi.

Leverkusen 2-3 Lazio
View attachment 156671
We almost throw away a three goal lead but, just manage to hold on to get the win. Barbosa got us ahead after 24 minutes, Parolo chipped a ball over the top and just inside the box Barbosa half volleyed a well aimed strike past Leno and in. An own goal got us further ahead 8 minutes later, Mas hit in a cross that Barbosa headed from a tight angle the ball hit the post and then hit Leno in the back and went in to get us two goals ahead. Candreva looked like he had won us the game after 37 minutes when he got us three goals up Parolo played him in and Candreva took a touch and then floated a chip over the head of Leno and in, a wonderful finish from him. Martins Indi got Leverkusen a goal back just ahead of halftime needlessly heading a cross in under no pressure, a poor own goal to concede. Hernandez got Leverkusen to within a goal after 56 minutes, Hilbert hit in a deep cross and Chicarito headed in at the back post. We held on to keep the win but, it should have been easier for us.

View attachment 156670
Saul will miss a month after the Germans were rough on him.

View attachment 156669
Candreva will miss 2 weeks as the Germans were rather forceful shall we say.

Palermo 3-5 Lazio
View attachment 156668
We get the win in a shootout against Palermo and three more league points. Barbosa got us an early lead after 5 minutes Kishna whipped a low cross into Barbosa and he half volleyed a strike right into the top corner a wonderful finish from the Brazilian. Barbosa got his second goal after 14 minutes a Cataldi free kick bounced around in the box and fell to Barbosa and he half volleyed a powerful strike just past the keeper and in. Parolo got us three goals up after just 15 minutes, Kishna passed the ball to Parolo and from 16 yards out he fired a powerful effort into the bottom corner. Palermo pulled a goal back after 36 minutes, Laribi hit in a cross from deep and Alario headed the ball in. Barbosa got us three goals up again and scored his hat trick with a penalty after 40 minutes. Laribi pulled another goal back after 50 minutes, firing in a Quaison cross at the back post. Kishna restored the three goal lead after 78 minutes, Gabriel played him in and despite the tight angle he was able to curl an effort past the keeper and in at the back post. Palermo got one last goal back after 87 minutes, Laribi volleying in a deep cross at the back post a good finish but, we got the win and three more point with a degree of comfort.

Lazio 1-0 Empoli
View attachment 156662
A reserve squad just does enough to get the win and three more points. Felipe Anderson got the only goal just before half time, a Cataldi free kick evaded everyone as it went through to the back post and Anderson slid in to stab the ball in and get us the only goal of the game. We then held on to win all the points in an even game.

View attachment 156661
Then came trouble, Parolo came to me asking for a wage rise I agreed to give it to him as he has played well but, he wanted over twice his current salary and a four year deal and I can't give €120k a week for four years to a 31 year old. I went back to negotiate a couple other times but, there wasn't much movement.

View attachment 156660
The issue split the squad just when we had been on a great run of form and morale was high.

I held a team meeting to try and wrest back control over the playing squad and it mostly worked.

View attachment 156659
Importantly I got influential captain Candreva back on my side and those still siding with Parolo are young rotation players. Also on a side note there should be a he wanted to much money option for why you don't give a new deal.

View attachment 156658
The squad is mainly with me but, the issue has seen the morale of the squad plummet to a very low level.

View attachment 156657
I had a look to see if anyone was interested in signing him and while a number of teams were I value him at 25-30 million so none of the offers were accepted.

The squad seems happy enough and I'm satisfied that we can get past it.

Sampdoria 1-3 Lazio
View attachment 156656
Well that is a good way to recover from a squad revolt and look at who the MoM is Parolo himself. Anderson got us an early lead, Barbosa had a shot saved the rebound fell to Kishna and he passed to Anderson who was open to fire in at the back post. Parolo then played a key role in getting us two goals ahead after 20 minutes, his perfectly weighted through ball playing in Barbosa and his finish low to the right of the keeper left him no chance. De Vrij had us three goals up after 23 minutes, his header from a corner was blocked on the line but, he powered the rebound in on the half volley. Sampdoria pulled a goal back just after half time a corner was flicked on and Ricky headed it in at the back post. Marchetti made a couple of good saves to ensure that we left with the win.

Table
View attachment 156655We are top and still undefeated although this month was quite straightforward next month we only have three Serie A games Roma, AC Milan and Juventus so that will say if we are true title contenders or will have to scrap to get into the Champions League again.

Champions League Groups
View attachment 156654
I did all of the groups as there are some shocks in group A Austria Wein top a group containing Man City, Inter and Spartak Moscow. In group B Olympiakos top a group containing free spending PSG and Porto. We hold a lead in Group C which is a bit of a surprise but, the team at the bottom really is Real have struggled so far and only managed two draws. Group D sees Bayern behind Liverpool and Sevilla in a bit of a shock.

View attachment 156653
Not really any big shocks in this one other than Sporting topping a group containing Barcelona, Olimpija getting a win is also a minor shock. OM leading Arsenal and Valencia at the halfway stage is also a shock especially as Arsenal won the league last year​

November/**** Month Update

Well in one of the most challenging months I have had on FM we face Leverkusen, Roma, AC Milan, Real Madrid, Juventus and Fenerbahce. This month is massive for the season, our Serie A lead could fall or we could extend our lead at the top and same with the Champions League.

Random Stats
View attachment 156581
Kishna leads the league in assists despite only having played in five games, I have tried to get him more game time but there is so much talent ahead of him it is hard.

Lazio 3-0 Leverkusen
View attachment 156580We start the month off with a great win in a game Leverkusen may have edged but, we got a good win. Kimmich got us ahead after 9 minutes with his first Lazio goal, Mas hit in a cross and Kimmich got the run on his man and volleyed a powerful shot past the keeper and in. Barbosa got us a second goal ahead after 27 minutes, Kimmich played a wonderful ball over the top and Barbosa took the ball down then chipped a ball over Leno and in. Anderson got the third goal after 31 minutes, Barbosa played in Anderson and he curled a low shot past Leno and in to get us win. A convincing win for us and we are one point away from getting out of the group stage.

View attachment 156579
We are theoretically home but, Roma are bringing in a number of fans still as long as they pay they get us some money.

Lazio 0-0 Roma
View attachment 156578
A rather dull game where we sat deep until Nainggolan got sent off after 56 minutes for his second yellow card. We then moved forward more to try and get a winner we also conceded some chances on the counter as a result but, neither side got a break through and we ended with a point a piece and me still undefeated in the Rome Derby.

View attachment 156577
Barbosa will miss the AC Milan game for sure and possibly the Real Madrid and Juve games with his injury. In better news Saul has recovered from his injury

AC Milan 3-3 Lazio
View attachment 156576
3 goals down at half time and two goals down with 10 minutes left we staged an improbable comeback to claim a point and stay undefeated in the league. El Shaarawy put us behind after 6 minutes, Bonaventura cut the ball back to him and it was a simple tap in to put us behind. El Shaawary got us two goals behind after 15 minutes, Vazquez passed to El Shaawary an he turned and curled a beautiful effort around Marchetti. Menez seemed to put the game out of our reach with a third goal just before half time, Abate's cross deflected and fell to Menez and he had a simple tap in to seem to put the game beyond us. Anderson pulled a goal back just after half time, Candreva got the ball in the box and Anderson rose above his man at the back post to head in. It looked like the goal would be pointless until Mina pulled another goal back after 80 minutes, Basta cut the ball back to Candreva and he whipped a cross into the back post and Mina rose highest to head in at the back post to make it 3-2 after 80 minutes. Felipe Anderson got us the late equaliser to claim us a point, AC Milan were looking to grab a killer goal and we countered, Rolan got the ball up to Candreva and yet again he chipped a cross to the back post and this time it was met with a powerful volley that went past Donnarumma to claim us the most unlikely of points and stay undefeated in the Serie A.

Lazio 0-1 Real Madrid
View attachment 156575
The same plan we used when we were away against Real almost got us another point. We had held out well and looked like we would get the point that we needed until Morata scored a late goal, Bernardo Silva crossed in and Morata took a touch before firing a low shot past Marchetti from close range. However, as Leverkusen beat Fenerbahce with Hernandez hitting 4 goals past them we are into the knockout round.

View attachment 156574
A great result to qualify into the next round from a tough group and we just need a point to go out top of the group.

Federico Marchetti and ten other players who did nothing 1-3 Juventus
View attachment 156573Juve did deserve their late winner but, the second late goal was very harsh on Marchetti who had an outstanding game. We went into half time level after Mandzukic hit the bar and post and Marchetti made 3 more big saves against him and some other players. Berardi finally broke his resistance after 49 minutes with a precise header that left Marchetti no chance. We got an equaliser after 64 minutes, Saul whipped in a great free kick De Vrij got the step on his man and his header was parried but, De Vrij volleyed the rebound past Buffon and in. Dybala got Juve a 91st minute winner, Berardi had the ball 8 yards out and he squared it to Dybala to put us behind. Then as we pushed everyone forward from kickoff they got a third goal on the counter Berardi squaring to Gabbiadini who got his first goal after his €30 million euro transfer. A poor performance for everyone except Marchetti who was outstanding. Our first Serie A loss of the season.

Fenerbahce 1-3 Lazio
View attachment 156567
We get the win and top spot but, as Real drew with Leverkusen it didn't matter. Martins Indi got us ahead just before half time, a corner was whipped in Cataldi headed the ball back across goal and Indi headed a header justpast the man on the line to get us ahead. Van Persie got them level after 67 minutes turning his man beautifully and he fired a shot into the top corner to leave Marchetti no chance. Barbosa got us back ahead late on, a corner was hit in and headed out it fell to Barbosa and he hit a low effort past the keeper that managed to miss everyone and go straight in. Anderson got us a late second goal to ensure we stay top a powerful header at the back post from a Basta cross.

Table
View attachment 156564
We lost top spot to Juve after we lost to them but are still near the top and could easily reclaim the spot but, we only have a small lead over Roma in the Europa League Spot. Inter have had an awful season after a poor end to last season saw them lose the league.

Champions League Group Stage
View attachment 156556
We qualify top and Real drew with Leverkusen on the last day to ensure that they went through in second place. A great result for us.

Other Groups
View attachment 156555
Rapid Wien somehow managed to get out of their group as Inter fail to help the co-efficent. I am praying we play them in the knock out rounds. Free spending PSG finished behind Olympiakos as well in another upset.

View attachment 156554
Barca finish second and I really want to miss them in the draw. Juve also won there group and OM beat Valencia to qualify​

Crazy game against Milan, what a comeback! Very well positioned in both competitions, keep it up!

Crazy game against Milan, what a comeback! Very well positioned in both competitions, keep it up!

Yeah thought we were dead and buried at half time. The league is going well but, our standing in the CL is quite heavily dependent on the draw

Champions League Draw

A big moment and there are big extremes in the quality of team we could face anywhere from Barcelona to Rapid Wien. We can't face Real Madrid as they were in out group so we could face any of

FC Barcalona, Liverpool, Manchester United, Olympiakos, OM (Marseille), Shaktar or SK Rapid Wein

<strong>[video=youtube;mf9LUNB-JsM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf9LUNB-JsM[/video]

Draw

Olympiakos vs Man City

Would have taken the Greek side happily although travelling there would be a big challenge

Liverpool vs Juventus

Happy enough to avoid Liverpool and hopefully Juve can knock them out to help our co-efficient

FC Barcelona vs Arsenal

Thrilled to miss Barca even if they haven't been great so far. I also love that Arsenal's reward for winning there group finally is Barcelona

Manchester United vs Sporting

Another side that I am happy to miss Mourinho is heading back to Portugal to take on the only big 3 side there he never managed.

SK Rapid Wien vs Dortmund

****. Dortmund get as close to a free pass as you can get in the knock out rounds. In a slight aside looking into why Rapid have done so well they seem to have no new owner and totally don't have a talented regen winger who is a beast and I have already agreed to sign in January for €18.75 million and he totally isn't called Fabian Pauritsch.

OM vs Porto

I would have taken on OM happily enough, incidentally they are the team that the Gunners beat to top spot in the group stages

Shaktar vs Lazio

After the last draw I knew we were getting them as Real Madrid are the only side left and they were in our group. It isn't a great draw but, I would expect us to get through given the sides that we have already beaten in Europe. The away leg may be a challenging one though.

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

An early clash of giants and shows how important it was for us to win our group as I would not have fancied us to knock out Bayern

View attachment 156536
The draw summery Real vs Bayern is the stand out side but, as Rapid beat Inter home and away Dortmund will have to make sure they are professional to get past

View attachment 156535
Shaktar may have the money but, I still back us to win. They are currently third in the league behind leaders Dnipro and Dynamo Kiev​

December Update

Not to bad a month schedule wise and we make our debut in the Italian Cup against a surprise opponent.

View attachment 156106

Its good to see that my prudent financial management is paying off. Stop laughing. Anyway in prudent financial style I decided to blow the lot on one big player who I feel can really help us and maybe take us up that next level.

Cesena 1-4 Lazio
View attachment 156105
We bounced back from our first Serie A defeat to beat a Cesena side that contained three players that I sold to them in the summer. We fell behind after 14 minutes, poking in a cross at the near post to put us behind. We quickly hit back through Barbosa, he cut in from the outside beat two men and his powerful shot was to much for Pantillimon to handle. Anderson got us ahead just before half time, Basta got the ball wide and whipped in a cross Pantillimon dived out to tip it and Anderson fired in the poor clearance to put us ahead. Saul got us a two goal lead after 52 minutes, Anderon was taken down in the box and we got a penalty and Saul stepped up and put his penalty just out of reach of the massive Pantiillimon. Kishna got us a third goal after 68 minutes to secure us the points, Mas threw the ball into Barbosa on the wing and he hit in a poor cross that ended up almost dropping into the top corner Pantillimon just kept the ball out but, Kishna had a tap in from 1 yard out. A good win to bounce back from a month without a league win.

Lazio 0-0 Bologna
View attachment 156103It was a fan day to try and boost long term attendance but, we picked a poor team for it as Bologna are the West Brom of the Serie A and have a number of clean sheets and picked up another against us as we looked ineffective in attack. A poor result as we look to stay at near the top of the league.

Italian Cup

Lazio 2-0 Salernitana
View attachment 156102
Salernitana are our affiliate and upset Bologna to get here. They had a couple of our players on loan and out best prospect was injured by us after 3 minutes. We got ahead after 6 minutes, Patric hit in a cross the keeper palmed it and Matri was on hand to poke the loose ball past the keeper and in. For the rest of the game our biggest threat was the wildly inaccurate crosses as one plunked off of the bar and one came off the far post but, few hit our strikers. Keita ensured we got into the next round Zeca beat a man and slipped him in and he fired across the keeper and in. I would have preferred a bigger win but, it is the cup and a win gets you through.

View attachment 156097
We get the wonderful draw of Juventus, wahoo, we will likely get Roma if we get through.

View attachment 156095
Upset O'clock as Inter are put out by Spezia on penalties as they have had an awful season.

View attachment 156094
The loss cost Mancini his job after jumping out to an early lead last season they have been in awful form.

In other random moves Mourinho has lost his job at United and Giggs is his replacement

Verona 0-4 Lazio
View attachment 156093We end the year with a big win over Verona, a good way to end the year. Berisha showing why I sold him. Barbosa got us an early lead after 6 minutes, for some reason Barbosa was in the six yard box totally unmarked and he fired home a volley. Saul got us two goals up after 20 minutes, Mas passed to Saul and he beat a man and fired a low angled shot past the keeper. (not quite as goal IRL vs Bayern) Basta made it three before half time with a rare goal, Candreva slipped him in and his powerful shot was to much for Berisha and went in. Rolan scored a late goal to add to the margin of victory, a Candreva cross hit off a defender and fell to him and Rolan curled a low shot in past Berisha. A good win and we have had a good month.

View attachment 156089
The loss cost Seedorf his job and he hasn't done a good job at Verona

Table
View attachment 156088
Still second and a point behind Juventus. We have a five point lead over Fiorentina in the race for the Champions League which is good for the halfway point of the season

January Random Stuff and Transfers

View attachment 156075
As we had quite a while of we went to the Middle East to try and raise support for us came at a big cost as we will lose him for the month.

View attachment 156074
This hasn't deterred teams from bidding for him as I rejected a bid for him for Dortmund. Barbosa will not be leaving

View attachment 156073View attachment 156072
Messi and Ozil get a 1-2 and Ronaldo and Mata swap the 3rd place Messi bouncing back from a poor year before.

View attachment 156071
Laporte and Alex Silva join the team in the only changes I think. Sandro is the only Italian based player or Italian on the team.

View attachment 156070
Dusan Basta is our only award winner as he won the Serbian player of the year award. He has been great for us and played a big role at right back.

Incoming Transfers

Only two players join, a 16 year old Italian to help for the future and another player.

Simone Garruto

View attachment 156069
As we lack quality young players and we need some more home grown at the club I brought in the AML from Lecce for €400k but, it could rise to 1.8 million with a number of clauses.

Antoine Griezmann

View attachment 156068
I splashed out big on the Frenchman as I wanted a star player who could win us games on his own. I picked him as he was unhappy at Atletico, a great player, unlike most star players he wasn't playing for a CL side so he could play in that and is a talented player. He is a great player who joins for €35 million guaranteed and it could rise to €65 million making him one of the more expensive players in world history.

Outgoing Transfers

Stefano Denswiel
View attachment 156067
I moved the centre back on for a small profit he hadn't developed that much so I moved him on for a nice fee and getting rid of his wages.

Marco Benassi
View attachment 156065
Benassi wasn't as good as I tought he was and so leaves us for Germany and BMG for 3.3 million which is a decent profit over 6 months for us so still a good deal.

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic
View attachment 156059
The midfielder had fallen down the pecking order so it was best for everyone that he left and Spartak paid €8.5 million for him which is still a loss on him as Lazio overpaid for him I feel.

Alessandro Matri
View attachment 156058
Matri leaves for Montreal we get a €1 million and his rather large wages he will leave in February so I can still use him up until then

I also received and rejected bids for Danilo Cataldi from Chelsea, Parolo from Juventus, Barbosa from Liverpool and three bids for youngster Hagi from Barcelona.

Also leaving on loan deals are Elynoussi to Man City, Edmilson Fernandes to Monaco.

Global Transfers
View attachment 156056The biggest move was Liverpool deciding to splash €60 million and €300k a week on a 29 year old striker despite having Benteke and Sturridge. Berardi leaves Juve after just a year and moves to Bayern. Our signing of Griezmann is the second biggest of the window

63m for Gameiro???????? Genuinely speechless.

Griezmann is a top signing btw

January Update

With a new star player can we get some more goals and try and keep up the chase on a Juventus side who are steam rolling most sides.

Lazio 2-0 Cagliari
View attachment 156047Two late Antonio Candreva goals are enough for us to start the year with a win. We finally got past a stubborn defence after 82 minutes, a cross bounced around in the box and fell to Kishna and he hit a powerful half volley and it was palmed to Candreva who fired in the reboound to get us ahead. We got a second goal two minutes later, Kishna hit a high looping ball up to the back post and Mina headed the ball down to Candreva who hit a half volley past the keeper again to get us a win that looked more comfortable than it was by far.

Frosinone 0-4 Lazio
View attachment 156038
A big win over Frosinone for us as new man Griezmann hit a brace to help us get the win. Felipe Anderson got us ahead after 7 minutes, Griezmann played him in and Anderson just got round the keeper and slipped a shot in at a very tight angle. Griezmann then got his first goal for us a minute later, the Atletico men teamed up Saul hitting a ball over the top and Griezmann took it down behind the defence and he hit the post before winning the race to the rebound and poking it in for his first goal in Italian football. De Vrij got us a third goal before half time, Zeca whipped in a free kick from near the halfway line and De Vrij got the step on his man and poked the ball in at the back post. Griezmann got his second goal for the club in the second half, winning a free kick from twenty yards out and then firing it past the keeper and in. A much better goal than his first. A good win and it looks like Griezmann won't be a flop on early evidence.

Genoa 0-0 Lazio
View attachment 156037I've still not beaten Genoa in 5 games which is getting very annoying. We pushed forwards a lot especially after the red card on 65 minutes, but we couldn't break down the stubborn defence of Genoa so it is just a point.

View attachment 156031View attachment 156029
We get a deal done with Parolo to heal the rift that happened as he lowered his demands but, still gets the wage rise that he deserved with his play.

Lazio 1-0 Napoli
View attachment 156028
Griezmann has the sort of game that I hoped he would when I bought him netting the only goal of a big game. He got the goal after just two minutes, Basta played a one two with Candreva and hit in a poor cross but, Pepe Reina couldn't hold it and Griezmann was the man on the spot to fire in the loose ball. Reina did then spent the rest of the match atoning for his error producing what would have been a MoM performance.

Table
View attachment 156027
Despite going undefeated and not letting in a goal we lose ground on Juve who win every game and open a 3 point lead on us. We do have a six point lead over Fiorentina so should be able to hold on to CL football I feel

63m for Gameiro???????? Genuinely speechless.

Griezmann is a top signing btw

Yeah he averaged a goal every other game in La Liga which is good but not 63m for a 29 year old good.

Thanks was thrilled to see him unhappy and couldn't believe no one else came in for him

February Update

A busy February as we have seven games including the first leg against Shaktar in the Champions League first leg.

Italian Cup

Lazio 0-2 Juventus
View attachment 156025
We again go out of the cup at the quarter final this time to Juventus. Gabbiadini got his third Juve goal, and second vs us, after 72 minutes of good defending from us. A corner wasn't totally cleared and it fell to Stuaro and he hit a shot that went right to Gabbiadini and he redirected it past Marchetti and in. Manduzukic got Juve a second late goal to ensure their progression, Anderson hit an awful back pass to him and Marchetti was left with no chance and Juve get into the semi final against Roma.

View attachment 156023
Barbosa just got fit and will miss another three weeks which is a blow. Griezmann will continue to be a makeshift striker.

Torino 0-1 Lazio
View attachment 156022
A late Griezmann goal is enough to get us the win over Torino and continue our perfect run over them. A late free kick was cleared and we got the ball across the pitch and to Mas, he whipped in a cross and Griezmann escaped his man and volleyed in at the back post a good finish and we keep on the tail of Juve in the league.

Lazio 1-1 Lanciano
View attachment 156021
I may have over rotated a bit as we drop two big points while Juve get a win. We fell behind to the last place team after 54 minutes, Meggiorini beat a man to get into the box and then curled a great effort in past Marchetti. Griezmann grabbed a late equaliser for us, Keita receiving a long ball cutting inside and shooting. The shot was parried and Griezmann hit in the rebound to get us level. De Vrij hit the post late on as we fail to win over the team at the bottom of the league.

Shaktar 0-1 Lazio
View attachment 156018We got a tight away win getting the big away goal and keeping a clean sheet. Candreva got the only goal of the game after just 14 minutes, Basta got the ball out wide and hit in a low cross and at the near post Candreva arrived to fire the ball in from close range. It is a valuable goal and helps us as we just have to avoid losing at home.

Fiorentina 0-5 Lazio
View attachment 156017We hammer Fiorentina as Griezmann had the sort of game that I dreamed of when I signed him, netting a hat trick and winning a penalty. Saul opened the scoring after 19 minutes, Basta cut the ball back to Candreva and he chipped in a cross and Saul rose the highest to head past the keeper and in. Griezmann got his first goal after half an hour, Candreva beat his man out wide and hit in a cross Griezmann poked it on target from a tight angle the shot was parried by the keeper and Griezmann scored yet another tap in they all count though. 10 minutes later Griezmann had his second goal, Candreva lofting a long ball forward and the defenders froze as Griezmann got in behind them and then volleyed the ball past the keeper an in a la Van Persie vs Aston Villa. Griezmann finished his hat trick just before the hour mark, a beautiful long pass from Parolo played him in and Griezmann looped an effort over the keeper and in the top corner off the bar. He helped us one more goal winning a penalty that Candreva fired into the bottom corner to complete the hammering of Fiorentina. A wonderful result for us.

Lazio 3-1 Inter
View attachment 156016We get a first win over Inter under me with Barbosa marking his return with a hat trick of his own. Barbosa got us ahead after 11 minutes, Santon with a great assists as he massively under hit a back pass and Barbosa fired a first time finish in to put us ahead. D'Ambrosio got Inter level just before half time Saul headed clear a corner and the ball fell to D'Ambrosio and he hit a volley right into the top corner a stunning finish from the defender. Barbosa got us back ahead just before half time, he played a great one two with Saul and fired a low shot past the keeper at the near post. 8 minutes later he finished his hat trick, Candreva played him in and he hit a high shot across the keeper and in, a good goal to get us our hat trick. A great result and 3 more points in the chase for the title.

View attachment 156014
Keita will miss 2-3 weeks with a stomach injury. A bit of a disappointment as he had found some good form.

View attachment 156013
Napoli sack another manager as they are yet to find some good form so far.

Lazio 1-0 Atalanta
View attachment 156012
A tight win over Atalanta but, three more points is the big thing as we continue trying to chase down Juventus. Candreva got the only goal of the game after 8 minutes, Griezmann hit a great ball to the back post and from a tight angle Candreva was able to volley past the keeper a good finish and we defended to hold the lead and get the points.

Table
View attachment 156011Juve stumbled a bit and we have cut their lead to two points which is not insurmountable. We should finish in the Champions League with an 11 point lead over AC Milan. At the other end it looks like Capri, Verona and Lanciano will go to the Serie B

March Update

We have our big second leg tie against Shaktar and an otherwise quiet month with just three Serie A games.

View attachment 156008
Marchetti will miss every game this month so Meret will step in he has so far played in 1 Serie A game for us and 4 for Udinese, his biggest game will against Shaktar.

Carpi 1-2 Lazio
View attachment 156007
A Candreva double is enough for us to get the comeback win over Carpi and stay unbeaten in the calendar year, Meret had an irrelevant game he could do nothing about the goal and it was the only shot on target. Castro was the scorer to put us behind after 16 minutes, Pascuiti hit in a wonderful cross and Castro had a simple tap in to put us behind. We hit back through Candreva 10 minutes later, Griezmann chipped a ball to Candreva and he hit a wonderful volley from inside the box that flew past the keeper and in. Candreva won the game for us just before half time, Griezmann hit in a cross and Candreva leaped highest to head just inside the post a great header to win the game. A good win to lead us into our game vs Shaktar.

Youth Intake
View attachment 156006Another poor intake despite the money that we put into the youth facilities which is a disappointment so I may have to find some youngsters to bring in.

Lazio 1(2-1)1 Shaktar
View attachment 156005
We get into the next round with Meret making a couple of big saves to help us get into the quarter finals. Douglas Coutinho got the tie level after 23 minutes, Alan Patrick hit in a cross Coutinho took it down and fired his shot just inside the far post. Cometh the hour cometh the man, Griezmann was fouled to earn us a free kick and Candreva stepped up and fired the free kick into the top corner a great free kick. Meret became the hero late on Coutinho was played in on goal but, Meret saved his effort in the 91st minute to seal out spot in the quarter finals.

View attachment 156004
All of the group winner won the tie except Sporting who fell to Man Utd. Dortmund were the party poopers dumping out Rapid 3-1 on aggregate.

Quarter Final Draw
View attachment 156003
An all Italian affair as we will face Juventus at least one Italian side will make the semis which should help the co-efficent

Lazio 4-1 Palermo
View attachment 156002We get a good win over Palermo to get 3 more points as we continue to chase down Juventus. We got a lead in the 5th minute from an own goal, Griezmann hit in a corner and Chriches clearance hit off Lazaar and went in. Barbosa doubled our lead after 15 minutes, Griezmann picked him out in the box unmarked and Barbosa fired the ball in on the volley. Palermo pulled a goal back just before half time, Goldaniga heading in a corner at the near post. Griezmann got us our two goal lead back after 54 minutes, Basta's cross was cleared to Candreva he hit a deep cross in and Griezmann volleyed in from a tight angle. Barbosa rounded the scoring off after 61 minutes, Candreva beating his man and whipping in a cross that left Barbosa a simple header to give us the win and three more points in the chase for Juventus.

Empoli 1-2 Lazio
View attachment 156001
Candreva got a very late winner as we got another league winner. We went behind just after the half hour mark, Guilherme with an incredible goal firing a 35 yard effort into the top corner that left Meret no chance. Barbosa got us level again just before half time, Bittante with an awful back pass that he latched onto and it gave him a tap in. Just as it looked like we would draw Candreva got the winner, Parolo set up Barbosa after some neat play in the box his shot was parried and Candreva fired in the rebound to get us the win.

Table
View attachment 156000We have overtaken Juve as they have faltered this month we have a three point lead with 9 games left so it will be hard but, I think we can hold them off and claim the title. We do still have to play them and AC Milan in what will be massive games

April Update - Except Last two games for Drama

A big month for us we have a mammoth 6 Serie A games and our Champions League Quarter Final against Juventus is a big moment of the month.

Lazio 2-1 Sampdoria
View attachment 155893Two second half goals see us have yet another comeback win in the Serie A this time over Sampdoria. Martins Indi scored an own goal after 15 minutes to put us behind, Cerutti's cross was cleared by De Vrij into the back of Martins Indi and went in. Griezmann got us level after 70 minutes, Candreva played in Saul but, his shot was parried by the keeper Candreva got onto the rebound and his shot was blocked by the centre back and it fell to Griezmann and he fired in the rebound for another rebound goal for him. Felipe Anderson got us the winner after 81 minutes, Saul passed to him and Anderson turned his man and slipped a low shot under the keeper and in to keep us ahead of Juventus. Mauricio got us in trouble with a late red card in a rare appearance for a two footed lunge.

Roma 1-2 Lazio
View attachment 155890
A second derby win and I am still undefeated in them which always helps win the fans over. Parolo got us ahead after 2 minutes, Candreva hit in a cross that was headed clear and fell to Parolo from just outside the box he fired a low shot right into the bottom corner a great goal in a great game. Dzeko struck back for the second best side in Rome after 11 minutes, Aliex Vidal's cross as volleyed in by Dzeko at the near post a good finish. The star winter transfer Griezmann got us the winner after 63 minutes, this one wasn't a rebound Barbosa hit a low cross in just in front of goal and Griezmann slid in to poke the ball in from a yard out. A good derby win and Juve still can't do anything to catch us up.

Champions League Quarter Final

Lazio 1-0 Juventus
View attachment 155889
We use our usual plan vs Juve and get the same result as we did last year in the Europa League. Our plan of defending was made easier as none of Juve's efforts were on target. After defending well we got the only goal of the game after 87 minutes through sub Felipe Anderson, Basta hit in a deep cross and Griezmann volleyed the ball back across goal and Anderson headed in from close range. A good result for us and we have a good chance if we can get an away goal. The game was a record high in gate receipts for the club as we brought in two million euros.

Lazio 0-2 AC Milan
View attachment 155888We lose our first Serie A game of 2016 as AC Milan win as we continue to be poor at home. Basta made our job a lot harder by getting sent off for two yellows after 42 minutes. AC Milan got ahead just after half time, Bonaventura volleying in a Menez cross at the back post. Romangoli buried us after 83 minutes, heading in a corner that ensured we lose for the second time this season. We played poorly but, the red card didn't help.

If we had won we would have qualified for the Champions League.

View attachment 155887
Fiorentina drew through so we qualified for it anyway which means I have again overachieved as all that was expected was the Europa League.
View attachment 155886

I get a good budget for next season and will spend most of it on youngsters to replace the ones we are failing to produce.

Juventus 4(4-2)1 Lazio
View attachment 155885We get hammered in the second half shipping 4 goals to go out although given the group we were in it was an achievement to get this far. Emmanuel Mas was tripped in the box and Candreva buried his penalty to give us a vital away goal. Pereyra got a goal back for Juve just after half time, it was the big goal that turned the tie against us, Alex Sandro hit in a good cross and Pereyra guided the ball into the bottom corner with a good finish. Dybala cut our lead to away goals with his goal after 62 minutes, another good finish from an Alex Sandro cross as Dybala guided the ball past Marchetti. Pogba scored a stunner after 70 minutes to put us behind for the first time in the tie, despite being almost wider than the edge of the box he somehow managed to fire a shot into the top corner with a wonderful shot. Gabbiadini making it 3 of his 4 Juve goal against us and is a w*nker, the w*nk with a powerful finish after getting played in on goal on the counter. A poor second half for us and we go out of Europe at quarter final stage again.

Lazio 3-1 Cesena
View attachment 155878
A big win as we bounce back from European disappointment with a massive league win. Ex-player Perea put us behind after 16 minutes, we were hit on the counter and Perea beat Basta and squeezed a shot past Marchetti. We responded by injuring him. Barbosa got us level after 32 minutes, Griezmann hit in a good cross and the keeper pulled a Mingolet coming but, failing to claim and Barbosa had a simple tap in at the back post to put us level. De Vrij got us ahead after 40 minutes, Candreva hit in a corner Mas flicked it on and at the back post De Vrij fired in at the back post to put us aheD. Barbosa confirmed the win with a goal after 61 minutes, Candreva's corner was cleared but, we got the ball back to him and Candreva second cross was turned in by Barbosa at the near post. A good win for us and a big one when you look at the table.

Table
View attachment 155874
We are seven points clear of AC Milan with a game in hand and 9 points ahead of Juve who we face in our next game. So if we win that game then we will only a win away from the title a loss and if we lose we will need seven points to win the title as Juve would have the head to head.

Juventus vs Lazio

Lazio haven't won away at Juventus under me but, away from home we are undefeated and have been formidable 14 wins and just three draws we are by far the best team away from home and our away record is actually better than any teams home record including ours.​

Kickoff

5th Minute:
Marchetti boots a free kick long but, Juve win the ball and come forward. Dybala played the ball wide to Lichtsteiner and he whipped in a cross and Mandzukic volleyed the ball in at the back post to put us behind early.​

14th Minute:
Juventus have a corner, Dybala whipped in the corner and at the near post Bonucci smashed a volley goalwards but, it smashed off the post and went out for a goal kick. A narrow escape for us.​

32nd Minute:
We have a throw in deep in the Juventus half, Basta throws the ball into Anderson he takes a touch into the box and beats the Swiss defender and whipped in a cross and Griezmann reached out and volleyed the ball in past Buffon to get us level.​

37th Minutes:
Juve have a free kick just inside our half, they move it forwards until Zeca tackled Pogba to win the ball back and injure him in the process. Juve win the ball back though and press again Lichtsteiner hit in a corss and Dybala poked it in. But, the goal is ruled out for offside correctly by the linesman.​

39th Minute:
Marchetti hit a free kick forwards and we take the ball down and play it wide to Anderson and he passes to Basta on the overlap and his deep cross was volleyed onto the post from the tightest of angles by Griezmann.​

40th Minute:
Lazio have a corner with Griezmann over it, his corner is headed clear to the edge of the box. Anderson heads the ball back into the box and Barbosa rises highest to redirect the header past Buffon and in from 8 yards out. We lead the champions of 5 years in a row 2-1.​

Half time

50th Minute:
Juventus hit in a corner and from 2 yards out Pogba turns a volley on target but, De Vrij slides in block the shot, a great block by the Dutch defender.​

82nd Minute:
Marchisio heads a long ball back for Dybala and from 30 yards he volleys a ball that fires off of the bar and Saul smacks the rebound away for a corner.​

Full Time
View attachment 155871
A massive result for us getting the win over Juventus is massive for us and means that we surely must win the Serie A title as we need one win against mid-table Bologna, almost relegated Verona, mid table Cagliari and likely 17th place Frosinone so it is our blame if we don't win against one of them.​

Table
View attachment 155870

The win also means that if we get 1 point Juve will not get their sixth straight Serie A title. Also in other news five teams are within three points for the final Europa League spot​

Lazio win Third Serie A Title!!!
View attachment 155869
With a 2-0 win over Bologna Lazio celebrated their third Serie A title in what has been a great season for the Rome side and sees them get their first title since 2000 when Salas fired them to the title. Bologna, led by ex-striker Fillippo Inzaghi, have been solid defensively and Lazio did well to break them down and score two goals. Centre backs combined to get Lazio their first goal, Saul whipped in their 11th corner of the game Bruno Martins Indi flicked it on at the near post and De Vrij headed the flick on in from less than a yard out. Lazio grabbing yet another goal just before half time a feat that they have become quite known for along with late goals.

View attachment 155863A massive achievement for the club

The game stayed tight late on as Bologna defended well but, failed to offer a meaningful threat going forwards making it unlikely that they would be able to stop Lazio from getting the title after they went ahead. Star winger Felipe Anderson scored the goal that ensured the title went to Lazio after 92 minutes, Saul played the ball out to Candreva and he flicked the ball up and whipped a ball into the box and from ten yards out Anderson smashed a powerful shot past the goalkeeper and in. The keeper had no chance and the goal provoked wild celebrations in the away end and Felipe Anderson was at the bottom of a massive pile on involving all of the Lazio players and staff. A huge achievement from the side that finished third last season and was far behind Juventus who were champions five years in a row.

View attachment 155868Lazio fans celebrate the title win

Lazio have been immense this season losing only two games to Juventus and AC Milan. Lazio were dominating away from home and never lost away. Barbosa had a great season up front and led the scoring charts for the champions. Saul dominated the midfield for Lazio along with Parolo lying deeper. Cataldi and Onazi who rotated in the DM role were great cover for the solid centre back pairing of Bruno Martins Indi, a cheap buy from Juventus who has been great, and Stefan De Vrij the young Dutch defender looked set to be leaving Rome for Paris but signed a new deal to stay and was a key part of the defence. Emmanuel Mas was a great left back and the ageless Basta bombed forwards and defended well to help Lazio get the wins that led to the title.

But, they key area for Lazio was the wingers that were a cut above what almost every wide defender could deal with. Candreva and Felipe Anderson were the star wingers for the first half of the season and the depth options of Kishna and Keita rotated sides weren't much of an advantage for defenders. The threat from the wing was added to by the addition of Griezmann in the January window who took the Lazio team to the next level he was able to win the team games on his own with his great goals and assists. He was an expensive buy but, a good one.

View attachment 155862
Many people however, are putting the success down to Lazio manager Jamie Donaghy who has led the side to Champions League and Europa League Quarter finals and has got a second trophy to the Italian Super Cup that he won in his first competitive match in charge of Lazio. A number of players he signed played a key role in the title win Gabriel Babrosa, Saul, Antoine Griezmann and Bruno Martins Indi all played big roles.

View attachment 155859
The board were also delighted with the work of Donaghy but, he faces a new challenge as the form that has seen them win the Serie A has seen traditional bigger powers cast very interested glances at Lazio players and a number of key players in the Serie A win only have two years left on their contracts including Saul, Antonio Candreva and Gabriel Barbosa so they will have to try and convince them to sign new deals despite interest from other teams who could undoubtably offer them more money and a better shot at the Champions League Europe's biggest prize.

Serie A Table
View attachment 155864To quote Queen "We are the Champions". So who cares how anyone else is doing. If you do then you can look at the table and see you really don't need me to spell it out for you