Le Classique - Une rivalité à un autre niveau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good updates mate and great result, shame to see you beat Marseille haha! Kepp it going, love to see you do well :)

Good updates mate and great result, shame to see you beat Marseille haha! Kepp it going, love to see you do well :)

Yeah thanks man, haha well PSG's just to good ;), Im gonna get 1, maybe 2, updates in before I head off to bed so watch out :p

PSG.png

Amazing March

A good run of form in March saw PSG go from good to great. 7 matches in 3 competitions, and a **** of a lot of excitement, and with 2 months left of the season it's all to play for for Le PSG.

The month started with 3 points from a home game against Valenciennes, the final score 2-1. Within 7 minutes we had the lead through Nene, but they equalized only 3 minutes later. Nene put us 2-1 up in the 20th minute, and the rest of the game turned out to be a bore. Cohade got sent off for Valenciennes with 2 minutes remaining in the game. MOM to Nene for his two beautiful goals.

We then had a shock 2-0 loss away to Nancy, three points dropped and the morale went down. Malonga and Vahirua got the goals for them in the 31st and 64th minutes respectively. In what proved to be a disappointing game, the bad finishing shown by PSG led to a bad team talk at the end of the game from yours truly. MOM to Chantome for an alright performance, the best of a bad group today.

The away leg of the Europa League 2nd Knockout Round against Benfica was next, and a 2-1 win was in store. Goals to Chantome and Hoarau. MOM to Chantome. Detailed report above.

Another away trip, a 2-1 win against struggling Grenoble in Ligue 1. Nene grabbed our first 6 minutes in and it was comfortable. They got a goal on the break in the 28th minute only for Nene to restore the lead 10 minutes later through a penalty. A good game, but we probably should have scored 1 or 2 more goals. MOM to Nene for his two goals today, and an honourable mention to Tripy Makonda for a good game playing out of position.

Up next was the home leg of the Europa League 2nd Knockout Round against Benfica. An exciting 5-2 win on the night for PSG, resulting in a 7-3 aggregate win. Goals to Makonda, Erdinc (2), Nene and Hoarau. Bodmer was also injured in this game. MOM to Sankhare. Detailed report above.

Le Classique was next, a home Ligue 1 game against rivals Marseille, a game that ended 1-0 to us after a 83rd minute Nene penalty. Ceara was injured during this match. MOM to Felipe and Nene who won us the game at both ends today. Detailed report above.

The final game of the month was a French Cup Quarter Final match at home to Stade Rennes, a match that saw us go through to the semis after a 2-0 win. Salomon Kalou opened the scoring 51 minutes into the game. 22yr old Granddi Ngoyi made it 2-0 with a 35 yard screamer in his first game for the season, class from the young man. Dodo got injured with 2 minutes left, but nothing too serious. MOM to Nene for a brilliant display in the centre of midfield.

Well what a month, through to the Semi Final of the French Cup, the Quarter Final of Europa League, and still sitting proudly at the top of the table in Ligue 1. Next month has from 7-9 games depending on the Europa League Quarter Final result against Werder Bremen. Also another Le Classique in store as the Semi Final of the French Cup sees Marseille travel to Parc des Princes, probably not going to go in depth for this as it is only French Cup.

View attachment 106144
1-4-10
Nick van Aalst​

StoryHeader.png

Dear Diary

I can't believe it but we are in the Semi Finals of the Europa League. We beat Werder Bremen 4-2 on aggregate. We drew 2-2 at the Weserstadion in the First Leg, then they came to the Parc des Princes and we beat them 2-0. We're in the Semis, I still can't believe it, it's like a dream. Maybe we can win this competition, but we have to get past Chelsea in the semis, Chelsea of all teams, my childhood team, I still support them, but not as much as PSG. I love PSG now, they gave me chance to shine, and I think I have.

Anyways back to the Werder games. They took the lead in the first leg through Claudio Pizarro in the 33rd minute. We then had to wait until the 78th minute for Kalou to equalize, only for Pizarro to make it 2-1 for Werder 3 minutes later. With two minutes left Sessegnon made it 2-2, a dream goal off a lovely Nene pass. 2 away goals is amazing, but a draw is even better for me. MOM to Nene for his two assists, amazing performance.

For the second leg we had Coupet in goals as Felipe is out with a broken hand, but we got off to a flyer as we won a penalty in the 7th minute that Chantome converted. For the rest of the game we were nervy, the back looked shaky, but we held on, and in the 76th minute we got our second and I jumped for joy. It looked like we were through for sure. Torsten Frings got sent off 6 minutes later, and then the game was over. We are through to the semis, amazing. MOM to Ceara who kept us from conceding 2 or 3 times.

Well, I can't believe it, we're in the final four, Chelsea, Arsenal, Bayern and PSG, absolutely stunning! 4-2 on aggregate, beautiful stuff from the lads.

View attachment 106147View attachment 106148
View attachment 106146
16-4-10
Nick van Aalst​

Tough draw mate, though I can see this ring a very enjoyable end to the season for you. Although you havnt got the cups yet, this is a great achievement for PSG. be very, very happy with yourself.

Tough draw mate, though I can see this ring a very enjoyable end to the season for you. Although you havnt got the cups yet, this is a great achievement for PSG. be very, very happy with yourself.

Very tough draw, but was always gonna be with Bayern, Arsenal and Chelsea the other three teams :/, I am happy, but with 3 comps up for grabs will be dissappointed with no silverware. I'll pm u the first leg result against Chelsea for being a great follower ;)

StoryHeader.png

Europa League Semi Finals

Leg 2 - Parc des Princes - 28-4-10

Parc des Princes stared and watched. The two teams came out for the Europa League Anthem. PSG and Chelsea, more like David and Goliath. The Europa League Semi Final, a huge occasion for a side like PSG. We are having an amazing year but no one expected this kind of success. Even if we exit I will still be extremely proud of every single player. We lost the first leg at Stamford Bridge 3-2 conceding two goals in the last 10 minutes, so one solitary goal could win the tie.

View attachment 106245

Kalou was out due to his loan clause stating he can't play against the loanee club, Felipe returned from his broken hand, so we lined up like this:

View attachment 106242

The team talk was tough, I told the boys of how proud I was, that we came this far, beating the likes of Rangers, Werder Bremen and Benfica. Chelsea were a huge club, and no one would be disappointed if we lost. I would only be disappointed if we didn't try. A goal down we had nothing to lose, and it didn't matter if we lost by 1 goal or 10 goals, as long as we tried our best. Sakho stepped up before we walked out and got the boys ready, he does his captain job brilliantly, and at only 21 what more can you ask. They walked out next to the Chelsea players, the likes of Lampard, Terry and Drogba, intimidating players. Everyone was ready on the pitch, the keepers were ready, the linesmen were ready, and the ref blew the starting whistle. The game was underway.

whistle200907_228x261.jpg

We kicked off, but straight away you could see the difference in quality, Chelsea were calm and collected, we were frantic and nervous. A free kick in the 5th minute gave me a chance to talk to Henry. He rushed over and I told him, "F*** it mate, go out there and have fun, this is your chance to shine again, play how you want, tell the others to have fun and don't worry about the result." The free kick was taken and it resulted in a Zhirkov shot, but straight at Felipe. After that the play evened out, we looked like we were having fun, Nene was tearing up in the centre, taking on 3 players at a time and beating all 3, Sessegnon was combining well with Hlousek, constantly switching sides and confusing the defence. It didn't do much, but it balanced out the game a bit more. 15 minutes in and Chelsea had a second chance, but Felipe saved Drogba's low drive.

SPORT-drogba-getty_337074t.jpg

A good save from Felipe frustrating Drogba

We got our first chance of the game through Bodmer after some nice build up play from Nene and Henry. Henry knocked it out to the right for Nene to cross, and it was straight to Bodmer, but he could only head wide. We started to gradually come into the game more, with Henry livening up, dropping deep and getting a fair amount of possession. A Lampard corner ended up with Drogba just heading over the bar. Felipe knocked the goal kick to Kompany, who knocked it to Sakho. Sakho out wide to Armand, back in to Annan, back to Sakho. The play was building up nicely. I screamed to get it wide. Sakho to Bodmer, he knocked a lovely ball in behind Bosingwa for Hlousek. He turned back and knocked it in to the centre for Henry. Henry played a dream ball through for Sessegnon, and all he had to do was beat Cech. He did, 1-0, PSG lead the game. I jumped in the air, and high fived my assistant manager. We were ahead on away goals, 3-3 in the tie.

340x.jpg

Oh Sessegnon!

The responded with a chance through Carvalho. After some nice play by Zhirkov down the left, he tried the cross, but Ceara blocked the cross. Zhirkov curled in the corner and Carvalho got up a head at goal, but it went over, but why wasn't he marked, Felipe and I got stuck into the defence. They had two more chances through Drogba and Lampard in the next 10 minutes, but were unable to convert their chances. With 3 minutes till halftime, Mikel had another chance for Chelsea, but he sprayed the shot wide. Zhirkov received a yellow seconds before halftime for a rough challenge on Armand.

Halftime
logo-psg-1_200=.gif
1-0
chelsea-fc-logo.jpg

The halftime team talk was easy for the boys, short and sweet, all I said was that, "If we keep playing like we are, we have a high chance of conceding, but we will also score, so we try to score a second, and then we defend like crazy, a second goal means they need 2 goals to go through, so that will leave them desperate and their lead up play will get messy. So one more goal if we can, then DEFEND! I know it's bad football, but that's what we have to do to get the win, I know it isn't pretty, but at the end of the day, that's how we might win this game. The second half didn't differ from the first, Chelsea dominated a bit, but we hit on the counter. Anelka sent a header over the bar 3 minutes in for the first chance of the half. Hlousek continued to terrorise Bosingwa out on the left, and it resulted in some sloppy defensive play. Hlousek again advanced with the ball, but lost out to Bosingwa who passed it straight to Annan after some Hlousek pressure. Annan played it to Bodmer who advanced 5 metres before playing it to Henry. Henry took it on the bounce, turned Terry at the back and struck the ball on the half volley from the edge of the box. It crept past Cech's hand into the bottom left corner. 2-0, now that's what I wanted.

thierry-henry-06-2007-02-10.jpg

Henry ready to hit it

Automatically the boys knew what to do, they pulled back and allowed Chelsea some possession. Chelsea manager Juande Ramos' frustration showed as his team could not find a way through the PSG brick wall. They managed to get 3 or 4 chances in in the next 10 minutes, but nothing came of it. Bosingwa was beaten by Hlousek again in the 65th minute and this time took him out, resulting in a yellow card for the right back. With 20 minutes left Nene made way for Clement, and we now played with a 4-2-2-2, with a packed defence. They hit the post through Ashley Cole in their biggest chance of the half, yet still couldn't find a way past Felipe, who was playing excellent. Camara came on for the tired Bodmer with 10 to go, and Kompany pushed into the centre midfield role. Within 1 minute of our last substitution Henry was taken out by Essien, not a terrible challenge, just bad the way Henry came out of it. Henry had to go off. So I pulled Hlousek back into an AM role, and we had no strikers with 10 men on the field. They produced a few more shots, but you got the feeling that nothing was changing. With 1 minute left Lampard produced the final shot of the game, but it went wide, that summed up the game for Chelsea, good lead up, no finishing touches. And with that it was over, we are through to the Europa League Final against all odds.

europaleaguetrophy.JPG

Up for grabs!

The MOM award goes to Thierry Henry, he played amazingly today, he looked like a little kid when he scored his goal, the biggest smile on his face. He played how he wanted, and when he got the ball he dictated the play. 1 assist and 1 goal for the golden oldie today. The team and I partied all night, knowing that we have a game in only 2 more days, the French Cup Final, but we don't care... much, we have a bigger final to worry about now. We will find out or Final Opponents on the 4th of May when Bayern and Arsenal play. The first leg was 2-0 to Arsenal at the Emirates.

View attachment 106243View attachment 106244
29-4-10
Nick van Aalst​

Last edited:
PSG.png

Incroyable April

An amazing string of results in April, from Ligue 1 to Europa League with 9 games in total, upsets and predicted wins, this month had it all. A few injuries, but we overcame and we rose to produce a magical month of football.

The month started with an away game against Brest, ending in a brilliant 5-2 win for us. Kalou and Camara put us 2-0 within 10 minutes, and from there we never looked like losing. Kalou made it 3 in the 20th minute with a lovely left footed curling shot. 6 minutes before halftime Nene made it 4-0 with an absolutely stunning free kick. The last three goals were scored within 15 minutes of the restart, Brest scoring in the 49th and 57th minutes, while Hlousek scored in the 59th for PSG. MOM to Bodmer for a dominating performance in the midfield.

Then the away leg of Europa League Quarter Finals against Werder Bremen. A 2-2 draw with late goals from Kalou and Sessegnon snatching the draw. MOM to Nene for his 2 assists. Detailed report above.

Then our first home game of the month, a 4-1 win against Sochaux, picking up the 3 points in style. Armand and Henry got the first two goals in the 30th and 33rd minutes respectively. A long wait for the second pair, but the next two came from Kalou in the 73rd and 78th minutes respectively. They scored a consolation with 4 minutes left, which frustrated me, but we got the 3 points. MOM to Kalou for his 2 goals and 1 assist, brilliant performance.

Another home game, a French Cup Le Classique, a game that ended in a 3-1 win for us, and a **** of a morale boost. Erdinc got the scoring underway 26 minutes into the game with a nice 1v1 goal. Nene made it 2 in the 60th minute with a lovely strike from the edge of the box. Coupet scored an own goal in the 76th minute, only for Kalou to make it 3-1 three minutes later with a lovely solo goal. A brilliant win today from the lads, with plenty of shots, and plenty of goals. MOM to Nene for his goal and 2 assists.

The home leg of the Europa League Quarter Finals, a 2-0 win for us, meaning progression to the next round. Chantome and Kalou got the goals for us, 69 minutes apart, a penalty in the 7th minute and a tap in in the 76th minute. MOM to Ceara. Detailed report above.

Next an away game against Saint-Etienne in Ligue 1, a 2-2 draw and a heartbreaker. We scored 2 goals in the first half through Mevlut Erdinc and Zoumane Camara in the 8th and 41st minutes respectively. After the break they clawed it back with goals in the 70th and 84th minute, and we were lucky not to concede more. MOM to Nene in a lucky match today, no one probably deserved this but oh well.

Europa League Semi Finals were up next, and the game at Stamford Bridge against Chelsea ended 3-2 to the home team, with 2 late goals. Sessegnon opened the scoring in the 38th minute, only for Lampard to cancel it out 2 minutes later with an equalizer. The next goal came after the break, and it came through Kompany, a header in the 57th minute to put us 2-1 up. Mikel equalized with 8 minutes left, and Donovan broke PSG hearts with the winning goal a further 4 minutes later. MOM to Nene for an amazing display, dictating the play everywhere he went.

A home game against Stade Rennes in Ligue 1 was next, a 2-0 win and the 3 points for Le PSG on this occasion. Sessegnon with the opener 24 minutes into the game, and it set the tone for the rest of the match, PSG dominance. Kalou got the second 2 minutes into the second half and that pretty much settled the match. A good match which we dominated, and we could have scored another 2 or 3. MOM to Henry for his 2 assists today, good display.

The Europa League Semi Final Leg 2 was up next, at Parc des Princes to Chelsea, a 2-0 win, and qualification to the Final. Sessegnon and Henry the heroes, but Henry got injured and looks to be out for the rest of the season. MOM to Henry. Detailed report above.

Well what an amazing month, 1st in Ligue 1, in the Finals for French Cup and Europa League. May is going to be an amazing month, with 2 finals and 4 Ligue 1 matches left, I can't wait!

View attachment 106254
1-5-11
Nick van Aalst​

Last edited:
I also can't wait for may by the looks of things mate :D

I also can't wait for may by the looks of things mate :D

hehe, it's gonna be awesome, I've got 3 games left now, and just bout to update everyone on the draw for the Europa League Final ;)

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

PSG.png

Europa League 2011 Final

This match will consist of PSG, who are through to the final after a 4-3 aggregate win over Chelsea, and Arsenal, who are through to the final after a 4-2 aggregate win over Bayern Munchen.

PSG-Logo-wallpaper-28-384x384.jpg
vs
arsenal_logo.jpg

Stadium - Lansdowne Road, Ireland

Time & Date - 11-5-11 - 19:45

Odds
PSG - 11-5 | Draw - N/A | Arsenal - Pick 'Em Fav

French League leaders PSG walk into this match with every chance to win against slight favourites Arsenal. The referee will be Michael Weiner from Hannover.

Unavailable Players

Arsenal - Bendtner, Fabregas, Sagna, van Persie, Gibbs
PSG - Henry, Edel

Arsenal have come off an exciting 3-3 draw with Man Utd only 2 days ago, so the team will be tired, whereas PSG have come off a win against Auxerre 3 days ago. PSG have to travel further, but Arsenal have had a match more recently, the question is, which team will be up to scratch? Arsenal are missing 5 first team players, whereas PSG only have the 2 unavailable players. All will be revealed in the next 3 hours (not really).

UEFAEuropaLeague1.jpg

StoryHeader.png

Europa League Final - Lansdowne Road - 11-5-11

Paris Saint Germain vs Arsenal

The biggest match of the year for me and the boys, we had worked so hard to get here, we deserved this shot at glory, and we deserved the trophy. Our performances of recent in the Europa League show that we can win this game, if we can beat Chelsea, Benfica, Bremen and Rangers, we can beat Arsenal. Nene was tired from our last game so he sat on the bench, with Chantome coming in as a replacement. With Henry still out, Erdinc was our starting striker, and apart from that it looked a usual line up.

View attachment 106347

The game got started, and within a minute Arsenal striker Marouane Chamakh was down, but still able to continue after some treatment. The game settled, and the first shot came in the 13th minute through Erdinc, finding some space well, but only getting a weak shot away. We got a freekick just outside the box in the 15th minute after Vermaelen was adjudged to have pushed Erdinc. Bodmer stepped up, and he smashed it low and hard to the bottom left corner. 1-0, we were in the lead, an unbelievable start to the game. A beautifully struck free kick, no keeper could have saved that.

6a17e79d11afc0cacb210880f10f_grande.jpg

Bodmer sprints off celebrating

Arsenal looked to reply, and had a shot that fizzed over the bar from Rosicky. They started to push forward, and in the 22nd minute they found a way through, Arshavin providing the finishing touches after a 45 yard ball from Vermaelen. Arshavin took two touches before hitting it low and hard across Felipe to make it 1-1, exciting game so far.

arshavinarsenal_180815.png

Arshavin enjoyed that one

Within two minutes of their goal, Felipe was forced to make a save, as Nasri skipped past Chantome, had a long range shot, but straight at Felipe. The game bogged down into a boring defensive game with both teams not taking any chances. With seven minutes left in the half we pushed on to score again. With 3 passes, Ceara to Erdinc to Sessegnon to Erdinc, we were through on goal, and Erdinc provided and exact replica of Arshavin's goal, just from the other side, with a hard low strike across the keeper to put us up 2-1. You beauty, get in, what a great strike. 2-1 up and about to go into halftime, good performance so far, I was content, joking, I was ecstatic.

Mevlut-Erdinc.jpg

The air-plane seems to be the celebration of choice

They got in another shot through Nasri before halftime, but he failed to test the keeper, striking it past the post. At halftime it was simple, I told the boys to keep up what they had started, and finish it off in style. Unfortunately Mathieu came to me complaining of a hamstring problem, the physio said it isn't to bad, so I told him he could come off, and Nene replaced him in the midfield. Nene came on and the game changed, we started to hold more of the ball, we tackled better, we passed better, we seemed a lot better as a team. Both teams had their chances but nothing came of it. In the 61st minute Kalou started a nice move, heading it to Chantome, who then played it wide right to Nene, a 1-2 with Annan, and a long switch of play to Armand. He came forward with confidence, knocked it central to Erdinc, who played a lovely ball through for Kalou who took it one touch and curled the ball around Almunia for the third. Kalou started and finished the move in style, with about 7 passes in between his touches.

97341_news.jpg

Goalscorer Kalou

Ceara was brought off as he was in danger of a second yellow, and Makonda replaced him at right back. 3-1 down and Arsenal were frustrated, and it showed as we won fouls everywhere, Eboue was eventually carded for persistent fouling. We looked to counter now, and wait for Arsenal to make the mistakes. With 10 minutes left Kalou was brought off so Hlousek could have a run. Hlousek tore up Sagna out on the left, looking to push Kalou for a starting place in the team. With three minutes left, Hlousek made his final statement after a lovely ball from Erdinc, he put the ball top corner to make it 4-1, and a definite win for us today. 4-1 against Arsenal, wow. Well that was the game, the last minute or so was desperate Arsenal attack which ended in disappointment for the Gunners.

398068_sport-fotbal-slavia-hlousek-crop.jpg

Hlousek scored the final goal of the game

Well there it is, a 4-1 win against Arsenal to crown us Europa League champions. No better way to do it. My first trophy with PSG, and what a trophy to win! MOM to Erdinc today, getting involved in all the goals, practically 3 assists, 2 through balls, and he won Bodmer's free kick, and of course he scored 1.

sdf-36794053.jpg

MOM Erdinc

View attachment 106348View attachment 106349
12-5-11
Nick van Aalst​

PSG.png

Marvellous May

The final month of the season, 6 games, 3 competitions, 2 finals, and a chance to win Ligue 1. We were definitely in for a roller coaster ride but no one expected quite this much success and excitement.

The month started with the French Cup Final against Auxerre. We dominated from the first whistle, with one problem, their keeper was on fire, he was unbeatable, he was amazing. Along with that, our finishing wasn't that crash hot either. They scored the only goal of the game in the 51st minute to win the game. Not a good start to the month, a 1-0 loss. MOM to Kalou who did well with his minimal touches, if he got more ball we probably would have won.

Next a Ligue 1 game, an away game against Monaco, and ending in a 1-1 draw. Edrinc took the lead in the 20th minute, but they equalized 7 minutes later, and nothing much changed from there. A fairly drab match with not many chances, a few bad tackles gave the match a bad view. We need to do better if we want to win Ligue 1. MOM to Sessegnon who played amazingly on the right wing today, tearing the opposition to shreds.

Another match against Auxerre, this time Ligue 1, this time a 1-0 win our way. A late Sessegnon goal gave us the win in a dominating performance. With Henry out our chances at goals seemed to have dried up, so it's a big blow that he's out for the rest of the season. MOM to Nene, who played the best he as all season, and deserved a goal or two, but his assist was class.

The Europa League Final against Arsenal was up next. A game ending 4-1 to us. An early goal from Bodmer was key, even though they equalized shortly after, we fought hard and goals from Erdinc, Kalou and Hlousek gave us the win. MOM to Erdinc who was involved in every goal. Detailed report above.

View attachment 106350

An away game in Ligue 1, and a big blow to our Ligue 1 chances going down 1-0 to hard working, good finishing Toulouse. They scored the only goal on the stroke of halftime. We had a good 10 shots on target, but some incredible goalkeeping from Yohann Pele saved the three points for Toulouse. MOM to Nene who played excellent in the middle, and was so unlucky not to score a few goals.

Between this and our last game, Lille drew their final game, which left us at the top of the table with a 2 point gap, and no way of Lille catching up. We had done the double, what an achievement. Now to our last game.

A home game against Chateauroux, who have not won a game in 2011 so far. An easy 2-0 win with the players in a relaxed mood, definitely finished the season off with an exciting game for the fans. Erdinc got both our goals, in the 3rd and 66th minutes respectively, with some lovely finishing from the 24yr old. A fun game for all, (except Chateauroux), where we just mucked around really. MOM to Erdinc who finished his season off with a bang, pushing for a first team place above Henry.

Well a month where we do the double must be good, even though we had some poor results, we played that **** good throughout the season, we ended up eventual winners in Europa League and Ligue 1. I will write a season review soon, and then I will see you next season.

View attachment 106351
1-6-11
Nick van Aalst​

Last edited:
PSG.png

2010/2011 Season Wrap-Up

PSG (All Competitions)

View attachment 106357

Appearances
Felipe (56)
Mamadou Sakho (52)
Nene (51)
Mathieu Bodmer (49)
Vincent Kompany (45)

Goals
Salomon Kalou (27)
Nene (16)
Henry (14)
Sessegnon (13)
Erdinc (13)

Assists
Nene (18)
Stephane Sessegnon (14)
Mathieu Bodmer (14)
Clement Chantome (12)
Thierry Henry (12)

Average Rating
Nene (7.79)
Ceara (7.34)
Stephane Sessegnon (7.31)

Awards
Best Player – Nene
View attachment 106356
Most Promising Talent (U23) – Mamadou Sakho
View attachment 106355

Ligue 1

View attachment 106354

Goals
Daniel Nicuale (22)

Assists
Anthony Mounier (14)

Average Rating
Nene (7.74)

Awards

Goalkeeper of the Season – Hugo Lloris
Star Goalkeeper – Yohann Pele
Goal of the Year – Nene
Manager of the Season – Nick van Aalst (Me)
Most Promising Player – Moussa Sissoko
Players' Player of the Season – Nene
Star of the Season – Daniel Niculae
Stars Team of the Season – Nene, Sessegnon, Sakho, Ceara, Felipe and Bodmer made the team.

Ligue 1
Winners - PSG
PSG Result - Winners

French Cup
Winners – Auxerre
PSG Result – Runners Up

Coupe De La Ligue
Winners – Lyon
PSG Result – Semi Final

Champions Trophy
Winner – Lille
PSG Result – N/A

Europa League
Winners – PSG
PSG Result - Winners
Nick van Aalst​

Truely stunning achievement for 2 seasons mate it really is. Easily one of the best stories on the site which is being over-looked by many. I really hope you keep this going for 2011/2012, love it :wub:

Truely stunning achievement for 2 seasons mate it really is. Easily one of the best stories on the site which is being over-looked by many. I really hope you keep this going for 2011/2012, love it :wub:

Hehe thanks, wow that means a lot man :D a LOT :D :D D, Of course I will, just starting to foray in the transfer market, picked up a beauty, will update on him in about 10 mins ;), another brazilian hahaha ;)

Somethings telling me its Ronaldinho <), but its more than likely going to be a regen and I'll become embarresed :( haha!

Somethings telling me its Ronaldinho <), but its more than likely going to be a regen and I'll become embarresed :( haha!

I was looking into Ronaldinho, but no official bids made yet ;) Still might get him, and no it's not a regen :D

PSG.png

For the Future!

The first signing from PSG for the 2011/12 season has just been revealed. A 21 year old Right/Left Wingback from Cruzeiro. Yes that's right, we have signed Diego Renan. The first big-money signing since I arrived here in Paris, a fee of 13.75 million pounds being shelled out for the Brazilian. A total of 69 appearances in his career so far, the attacking wingback has provided 18 assists and one goal in 12 MOM performances. A long term replacement for Ceara on the right, but will play on the left this year to replace Sylvain Armand who left to Deportivo, and when Dodo develops I think Diego will move out to the right hand side.

View attachment 106360

joueur.jpg

Diego Renan
Nick van Aalst​

Aaah, nicely done mate, thats a very good signing! Looking forward to seeing who else you sign :)

Status
Not open for further replies.