Seems impressive! Gonna try it with Parma and bring them back to the top.

Good to see you back CE, I was surprised not being able to have one your tactic on FM17!

Is there any alternative to CF, I'm always playing lower league and CF is extinct down there

OI/Instant result

CE - assuming as you dont usually use OI they are essential to this tactic ? also have you tried it with instant result?

Thanks,

Is there any alternative to CF, I'm always playing lower league and CF is extinct down there

I would go with a Deep Lying Forward (support). Almost everybody is on attack duty, you need someone who supports them.

Instant results :eek: Atleast for me! Great job CE! I've been a fan of your tactics since FM15 aswell.
This one seems to be just fit for me at Liverpool. I've had a bit of a bad start in my Liverpool save but after putting on this tactic, and I've only played 3 games this is my results!
View attachment 118834
Sorry for the small pic :D

Gonna give this a whirl with Inter. I've found on this game you really need to look at scout reports and make slight changes to help break downteams. I think it's made it more realistic and harder this year which is good I think.

Gonna give this a whirl with Inter. I've found on this game you really need to look at scout reports and make slight changes to help break downteams. I think it's made it more realistic and harder this year which is good I think.
I just made a small line about it in the opening post.

I just made a small line about it in the opening post.

I'm a little spaced on painkillers for a bad back at the moment so I read all the post but forgot parts of it haha

Just about to test it out now so will run a few games and tinker away. I'll let you know how I get on.

I used to make tactics but in recent years I've just downloaded them. However this year I've been reading lots about different roles how they link etc... And it's peaked my interest again to make them but I think I'll start by tinkering with ready made ones as base guide and go from there.

do you know the high press download link takes you to a screen shot of another tactic?

or at least it does for me