I don´t believe you got those results with Hull first season, playing in a normal mode, with the default squad!

No way man...these tactics don´t have enough power to to that.

I don´t believe you got those results with Hull first season, playing in a normal mode, with the default squad!

No way man...these tactics don´t have enough power to to that.
Just like the FM16 Bournemouth results with Kingdom, impossible..

If I want to make a joke to people I would show them your reaction, not this tactic with these results.

High press download link just takes you to a formation screen

Just like the FM16 Bournemouth results with Kingdom, impossible..

If I want to make a joke to people I would show them your reaction, not this tactic with these results.

You didn´t get these results with Bournemouth with Kingdom! You only show with Kingdom half season results with Bournemouth!

Make the jokes you want with my words. Those results with Hull default squad first season? You are the man...

I wonder why the high press version is a .jpg and not a .fmf file

whats the point of CE posting something that he has created using cheats? look at the effort he has put at the OP, maybe you are just not doing the micro-managment necessary, and what do you think is working wrong? instead of posting its not working you should say its not working because... concedes too much, doesn't generate lot of chances etc... the people that post its just not working with any reason makes me think they just simulate matches or if the play them, they are played in 2D and ultra speed.
Something so easy as having a team talk after a bad run, to increase moral, makes a lot of difference in the game.
Many of the people that just post does sort of things aren't capable of making there own tactic, they have to think first why they camed to Share & Download FM 17 Tactics? because i am not good enough to make my own tactics? then don't make does comments.

whats the point of CE posting something that he has created using cheats? look at the effort he has put at the OP, maybe you are just not doing the micro-managment necessary, and what do you think is working wrong? instead of posting its not working you should say its not working because... concedes too much, doesn't generate lot of chances etc... the people that post its just not working with any reason makes me think they just simulate matches or if the play them, they are played in 2D and ultra speed.
Something so easy as having a team talk after a bad run, to increase moral, makes a lot of difference in the game.
Many of the people that just post does sort of things aren't capable of making there own tactic, they have to think first why they camed to Share & Download FM 17 Tactics? because i am not good enough to make my own tactics? then don't make does comments.

Man play with this tactics with Hull in first season with no signings and let me now your results!
But play with a normal play, not with play save and replay!

And then if you like we talk! Remember Hull is predicted 20th in Premiership mate! Robertson is the top with 154 PA! Do you know the average of PA or CA of Hull?

Last edited:
Man play with this tactics with Hull in first season with no signings and let me now your results!
But play with a normal play, not with play save and replay!

And then if you like we talk! Remember Hull is predicted 20th in Premiership mate! Robertson is the top with 154 PA! Do you know the average of PA or CA of Hull?

I'm not calling you a liar but instead of just constantly bombing on about your point, either post your results & save file (with proof that tactic was used all season to an extent) to disprove OP or don't bother.

View attachment 118467

Here are my results so far - must say it's the best tactic I've used on FM17 by some distance - ruthless attacking football that's solid enough at the back too.

Thanks CE you're the first guy this year to bring these sort of results to FM17!

Hi, mind sharing the training that you used. Would love to see if it's identical to mine so that i can tinker around the training and match preparation as well.

These are the training and match preparation that i'm currently using

Pre-Season: Fitness (Very High) and Tactics

During Season: Balanced (Average) and Def. Positioning

View attachment 118452

Started a new save with Manchester United and this is the results so far.

Tactics not even 60% fluid but starting to see the difference in performance game after game as my team get accustomed to the tactics.

Beating Arsenal 5-1 in what is only my 2nd game with the tactic is certainly the highlight so far.

*** I'm currently using 4-3-3 Press ***

Hi, mind sharing the training that you used. Would love to see if it's identical to mine so that i can tinker around the training and match preparation as well.

These are the training and match preparation that i'm currently using

Pre-Season: Fitness (Very High) and Tactics

During Season: Balanced (Average) and Def. Positioning

Pre-season: Balanced Average and Match Tactics
During season: Balanced Average and def. positioning

I'm switching between al 3 tactics.
At home against weak opposition I always use press (like vs Hull)
When i'm at home against strong opposition I use the normal version (like vs City)
When playing away from home I always use the normal version (Everton, Bournemouth) or defensive (at PSG)

What's the point of posting your achievements with totenham, arsenal or ManU? Of course you gonna win if you manage your team properly. Take a smaller team and show what the tactics are capable of. I'm struggling with Fleetwood for the fifth year in a row in EPL. TTFs tactics don't work, CE tactics - better, but no way I can overachieve anything serious.