Leading Truro City to the Premier League

A great story my friend! Looking forward to seeing how far you can go with Truro!

Truro City

View attachment 54342

May 2026

Championship
Truro 3 - 0 QPR

View attachment 54341

Watson smashes in a couple of good goals with Gudjohnsen getting a third goal to seal the win and a massive 3 points

Truro V Hull - Promotion Showdown

View attachment 54340

Championship
Hull 1 - 1 Truro

View attachment 54339

We could only just about cling on to a draw against Hull who in turn with not winning go from 2nd place to 4th and we miss out altogether!

What a disappointing way to end the season! I didnt think we would win the Playoffs but would have been nice to make them having been up their for a large chunk of the season, in the end we settle for 7th 1 point and 1 place outside the final Playoff place

View attachment 54338

Truro City

View attachment 54241

May 2026 - End of Season

After 3 loans in a row Adam Kenny is inducted into the Truro Best Eleven Ever

View attachment 54240

Only 5 of the 18 in the Best Eleven and Squad ever are still with us including Kendall who has played in the most games for us and scored the most goals for us since i took charge

View attachment 54239

Hoskins gets Signing of the season whilst Loan signing Watson picks up a couple of awards too and buying him in the Summer will be a priority

View attachment 54238

When you look at the season at a glance being favourites for relegation but finishing 7th is a massive achievement but the fact that we were in the Playoff places for so long it feels like a late let down,

The biggest problem for us come the second half of the season was the lack of players we had and quality ones at that and the stat that we used the fewest different players this season in the Championship proves it but the attendances are only going up and up!

View attachment 54237

Not a massive budget around £2 Million if i wiggle the budgets around

View attachment 54236

Very Very Very early new but its massive for the club as the Board out of nowhere have announced they are looking to build a new Stadium!

View attachment 54235

Youth Academy to be improved

View attachment 54234

Tom Hoskins 29 assists set a new Truro Record

View attachment 54233

All the money coming into the club was on the up bar the TV broadcasting and thats thanks to the Cup games not getting picked up for being shown on the TV with now being a bigger club less people wanted to see Liverpool V Truro than maybe a few seasons before

View attachment 54232

Crystal Palace sack their Manager and im considered the favourite!

View attachment 54231

7th place in the Championship a record high

View attachment 54230

The Championship is considered one of the toughest leagues in the World to get of and we have seen why, this will be the first time we have spent 3 seasons in the same league, I start my 10th season since taking charge of Truro aiming for at least a Playoff place!

View attachment 54229

Hoskins 25 assists in the Championship smashes the old 18 assist record

View attachment 54227

Everton offer me an interview to take over despite the fact i public said i didnt not want it

View attachment 54226

Im here with Truro and not leaving, i have been touted for several Premier League jobs this season but i will not be Managing in the Premier League with anyone else but Truro!!!!!!!

Truro City

View attachment 54212

June 2026

Adam Kenny will stay on loan for yet another season! This will be his 4th season on loan with us

View attachment 54211

Hes not played a minute for his parent club Tottenham

View attachment 54210

Hanley also extends his loan stay with us from Everton

View attachment 54209

Hes played one more game than Kenny and won the Man of the Match 4 times

View attachment 54208

Leeds refused straight up to loan us Watson again so i decided to spend the bulk of our budget to bring him to the club permanently with a massive £2Million fee

View attachment 54207

He scored a load of goals last season for us so im hoping he continues that form this season

Charlton, Blackburn and Portsmouth come into the league Promoted from League 1 whilst Luton come straight back down from the Premier League along with Birmingham and Crystal Palace

View attachment 54205

Charlie Kendall moves on to pastures new, Joining MK Dons for 110k, he refused a new deal with only 1 year left on his contract, hes not played much for us in recent months but the nostalgia in my mind left me to offer him a new deal

View attachment 54204

Sad to see one of my longest serving players leave after 6 seasons with us joining for just under 10k 6 seasons ago and going on to score a shed load of important goals

View attachment 54203

Our Sponsorship deals are on the up now at 120k but still miles behind Newcastle who bring in over £20Million

View attachment 54202

We were considered the Biggest Overachievers in the Championship last season

View attachment 54201

We face Bristol Rovers in the Carabao Cup 1st rnd

View attachment 54200

Our average attendance continues to soar with over 700 extra fans added to our average attendance

View attachment 54199

Centre back Christian Burgress retires

View attachment 54198

More players leave the club with their contracts up including a couple of backup defenders and GK

View attachment 54197

Well after saying i need to add to the squad so far we have only renewed a couple of loans, signed one of them permanently and lost a few more, hopefully we can add a few new players to the ranks soon

Always sad to see a prominent figure leave the club, who helped you achieve so much. Goodbye Charlie Kendall.....a sad day for Truro fans!

Promotion push this season? Do you think you've got the squad to do it?
Im hoping so! Really not so keen on the scouting system for FM 18 i didnt have 17 but on FM 16 felt it was so much easier to find players and bring them in especially ones whos contracts were expiring or free transfers, im a couple of months into the new season and we are doing well so far

Im hoping so! Really not so keen on the scouting system for FM 18 i didnt have 17 but on FM 16 felt it was so much easier to find players and bring them in especially ones whos contracts were expiring or free transfers, im a couple of months into the new season and we are doing well so far

Yeah I'm exactly the same. Didn't have 17 but on 16 the scouting was so much better.

When all I could do was get free transfers for Berwick I used to get team reports from all the other teams in Scotland and some in England and then shortlist the players whose contracts were expiring and were good enough to play for us. It used to take a long time but was the only way I could improve the squad.

Truro City

View attachment 54048

July 2026

Finally a couple of signings! They are both strikers on free transfers

View attachment 54047

Vincent-Day was on loan last season with us and i decided to bring him in on a cheap one year deal to add depth to the side with playing 3 upfront i like to have 6 strikers in my squad and with Kendall leaving and Roberts wanting to move on too i need a couple of players in

View attachment 54046

Daniel Agyei is an awesome free transfer, once of Burnley many years ago he is now in the prime of his career and looking like someone who can lead us to the Premier League

View attachment 54045

With those deals sown up we let Matt Roberts move on to Sheff Utd for 90k he had similar sorts of reasons to Kendall to move on, lack of game time and refusing a new deal

View attachment 54044

He was with us for the same amount of time as Kendall but much more of an impact sub

View attachment 54043

We also bring in another striker Matthew Doyle on loan from Southampton for the season bringing us up to our 6 decent strikers

View attachment 54042

I think the fact i can now start with Hoskins, Watsons and Agyei and still manage to bring on Doyle, Gudjohnsen and Vincent-Day we should be able to fight for the Championship

Alex Tremble adds a bit of depth to our full back area another free transfer

View attachment 54041

Hes formerly of Swansea and again is only on a short term deal depending on how well he plays for us

View attachment 54040

Not how i want to be starting the season! £2Million mega signing Watson is out for 9 weeks to start the season

View attachment 54039

In the friendlies we won 7 out of 10 with the Highlights being thumping both big Scottish sides Celtic and Rangers

View attachment 54038

So the board expect us to fight bravely against relegation again!

View attachment 54037

After this i thought i will see what the Media believe we are going to come in the league, considering we finished 19th in my first season in the Championship and then 7th in the second surely they would see us as top half contenders right?

View attachment 54036

And no they think we are going to come last again and get relegated, despite the fact we were pushing for the Playoffs last season and have only got better as a team, im assuming their basing it on the clubs overall reputation and standing in the game but its still a little annoying

The starting 11 or tactic hasnt changed much for the new season but i feel as if we have added a bit of depth to the side, i would have liked an extra midfielder or centre back but we have run out of cash

View attachment 54035

Truro City

View attachment 54015

August 2026

Championship
Portsmouth 2 - 1 Truro

View attachment 54014

Well thats certainly not how i wanted to start the season off! Only slight ray of sunshine is Agyei scoring on his debut

We break the 1000 season ticket holder mark in style with 1142 season ticket holders hoping to watch us go for the Playoffs this season

View attachment 54013

Carabao Cup 1st rnd
Bristol Rovers 1 - 1 Truro
Truro Win 4-3 on Penalties

View attachment 54012

Hoskins scored very early on but we couldnt get that all important second goal to kill off the tie allowing them back in with a late equalizer, luckily our boys held their nerve and won

We face Wycombe in the next round

View attachment 54011

Championship
Truro 3 - 0 Brentford

View attachment 54010

We finally kick start our season with a comfortable 3-0 win over Brentford, All 3 goals were scored inside the opening 25 minutes

Championship
Reading 0 - 0 Truro

View attachment 54009

Bore Draw

Championship
Truro 2 - 1 Ipswich

View attachment 54008

What a win! Agyei scores in first half injury time before they equalize early in the second half, Doyle though comes off the bench to grab a last gasp winner and seal the 3 points

Thandi out for 3 weeks leaving our defense looking a little threadbare

View attachment 54007

Carabao Cup 2nd rnd
Truro 4 - 1 Wycombe

View attachment 54006

The front three have another fine performance, a couple of games ago i placed Agyei in the centre as a Target Man instead of advanced forward and it seems to be working well

We get recently relegated Luton in the next round

View attachment 54005

They knocked us out of the Cup last year and are one of those teams we have always struggled against

View attachment 54004

The cup win was also my 500th game in charge of Truro City and the win also meant i have won exactly half of my games in charge, and we are just 1 goal off 1100 goals,

View attachment 54003

Championship
Truro 5 - 3 Sheff Wed

View attachment 54002

After talking about a club we always struggle against we play Sheffield Wed, who are at the opposite end as we always seem to get results against the Sheffield clubs and this time it was helped massively by Hoskins netting 4 goals

Former Burnley defender Ben Mee joins the club as a fitness coach

View attachment 54001

In just 7 games so far Hoskins has continued his brilliant form from last season with 7 goals and 6 assists already this season

View attachment 54000

Who would have thought after that opening day to defeat we would be sitting high in 3rd place! Its very early days though and we spent time near the top last season before fading away

View attachment 53999

Truro City

View attachment 53989

September 2026

The biggest deals in the Championship are always the recently relegated teams losing their best players, Norwich did spend big though over £20Million whilst Sheff Wed brought in practically a whole new squad

View attachment 53988

Premiership spends well over £1Billion whilst the Championship makes the Top 5 list above the Bundesliga in overall spending

View attachment 53987

The French league are up in second with the spending but thats mainly thanks to PSG and Monaco spending over £200Million each!!

Championship
Aston Villa 3 - 4 Truro

View attachment 53986

The front three continue their fine form as we go 3-0 up before half an hour had gone, we almost let it slip though conceding 3 goals in the last 8 minutes of the match

DaSilva out for a few weeks

View attachment 53985

After that opening day defeat who would have thought we would be on a 5 match unbeaten run already

View attachment 53984

Championship
Truro 2 - 2 Crystal Palace

View attachment 53983

Not a bad result considering they are one of the favourites to go straight back up again, I thought we had turned the game on its head after conceding early on but they got a last second equalizer

Championship
Fulham 3 - 4 Truro

View attachment 53982

Another 4-3 win this time with Watson coming back from his injury to smash in a Hattrick, we seem to be at the moment taking massive leads in the first half then conceding a load of goals in the second half, as long as we score one more than the other team though i dont care

Hanley out for 4 weeks

View attachment 53981

Carabao Cup 3rd rnd
Truro 0 - 1 Luton

View attachment 53980

Luton knock us out of the Carabao Cup for the second season in a row, Hoskins somehow still got the MOTM even though we were poor throughout

And Watson picks up another knock

View attachment 53979

Championship
Truro 2 - 1 Charlton

View attachment 53978

Vincent-Day nets a brace and yet again we concede a late goal but it doesnt matter, he seems a much better player and finisher since he joined over when he was on loan

Championship
Truro 5 - 4 Burnley

View attachment 53977

Now this was a real back and forth game but the score one more than you tactic continues to work wonders, with Agyei in fine form netting a brace, this is a huge win for our Promotion ambitions as Burnley are one of the best teams in the league

Manager of the Month after an Unbeaten Month including 4 wins

View attachment 53976

Vincent-Day 8 Goals and 7 Assists in just 13 games

View attachment 53975

Top of the Table! Not only that 2 points clear of the 2nd place with Luton another point further back

View attachment 53974

Truro City

View attachment 53850

October 2026

Kenny out for 5 weeks

View attachment 53849

Championship
Blackburn 1 - 3 Truro

View attachment 53848

Another good win where its all about taking your chances as we score 3 from 4 shots on target, they actually had more chances but just couldnt turn them into goals

I get 2 year contract extension after our blistering start to the season

View attachment 53847

Championship
Truro 1 - 1 Nottm Forest

View attachment 53846

Hoskins equalizes for us in the second half but we couldnt push on for the win in a rather boring game

Championship
Luton 1 - 2 Truro

View attachment 53845

Hoskins and Watson score for us either side of a Luton goal, a huge win for us considering they were in the Premier League just a few months ago

Championship
Hull 3 - 1 Truro

View attachment 53844

They were all over us and a crazy couple of minutes sees Campbell net twice for them and end our massive unbeaten run

Probably the biggest unbeaten run i have been on as Truro Manager and its all over

View attachment 53843

Championship
Truro 5 - 0 Leeds

View attachment 53842

Watson was on loan last season from Leeds so couldnt play against them and we lost twice this time hes with us permanently and loved smashing them past his old team as we get back on track with a thumping

14 Goals, 11 Assists in 18 Appearances for Hoskins as he starts the season on fire

View attachment 53841

Not only are we top we are 7 points clear of a whole host of teams below us all on the same points!

View attachment 53840

Love this, great read! Keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing you take on the big guns in the Premier League

Love this, great read! Keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing you take on the big guns in the Premier League
Thanks mate, really great to hear you are enjoying it, im hoping that we make the Premier League next season too!

Truro City

View attachment 53629

November 2026

Championship
Norwich 2 - 2 Truro

View attachment 53628

Norwich were 2-0 up inside the opening 6 minutes and it took Doyle coming off the bench to get us back into the game with a couple of goals including a last minute equalizer, a good result as Norwich are in 4th place

Championship
Truro 0 - 1 QPR

View attachment 53627

Not such an impressive result! We lose out to mid table QPR in this game despite having far more chances

Shaw out for 3 weeks

View attachment 53626

Championship
Birmingham 1 - 2 Truro

View attachment 53625

Agyei puts in a man of the match display including netting a late winner, again against a decent side who are battling for the Playoffs themselves

Championship
Truro 2 - 1 Sunderland

View attachment 53624

Watson nets a brace as we confirm yet another impressive win against a decent side, this run of form beating decent teams is really proving our Promotion credentials

Championship
Rotherham 1 - 1 Truro

View attachment 53618

It could have been all the better but a late equalizer spoiled the party as we gain a credible enough point off another team in fine form themselves

Watson has continued on his fine form from the previous season with 8 goals already this season

View attachment 53613

6 points clear of second placed Burnley as we come close to the halfway point of the season, could we be just 26 games away from the Promise land?

View attachment 53612

Look how close it is right beneath us! 2nd to 9th are separated by just 3 points

Looking good! Great 1st half of the season!!

Truro City

View attachment 53165

December 2026

Championship
Truro 2 - 0 Millwall

View attachment 53164

Hoskins and Doyle get our month off to a fine start with an easy win against Millwall

We will face Blackpool in the FA Cup 3rd rnd

View attachment 53163

Championship
Swansea 3 - 1 Truro

View attachment 53162

Well beaten here, Swansea were all over us in this match and we were lucky to only concede 3 goals

Hoskins signed a new deal after his value exceeded his old buyout clause along with several other players

View attachment 53161

Championship
Truro 2 - 0 Bolton

View attachment 53160

Bolton had way more chances than us but we managed to hit two very late goals after another timid display

Championship
Truro 1 - 0 Portsmouth

View attachment 53159

Watson gets the only goal of the game in a sorry affair, we may be playing below par but we are still winning so i dont care!

The next week is huge! We will be facing 3 of the bottom 4 so hopefully will be able to get our mojo back

View attachment 53158

Championship
Brentford 2 - 3 Truro

View attachment 53157

A fine win but yet again this time a team battling relegation had a shed load of chances against us we were just lucky their strikers could not finish

Championship
Truro 2 - 1 Reading

View attachment 53156

Fearnley wins the match for us with 2 penalties including one in the 94th minute!

DaSilva out for 4 weeks

View attachment 53155

Manager of the Month after 5 wins in 6 matches

View attachment 53154

Watson has 11 goals this season including 3 this month alone and has taken over from penalty duties when Fearnley is not playing

View attachment 53153

A massive 9 points clear of second placed Burnley now with 20 games to go as we hope to start the New Year how we ended it

View attachment 53152