Leading Truro City to the Premier League

The Premiership becomes closer with every game!

Truro City

View attachment 52982

January 2027

Championship
Ipswich 1 - 2 Truro

View attachment 52981

Hoskins and Watson get the goals as we have just 4 shots with just 3 on target to seal another win, i just dont know how we are having so few chances compared to the opposition, its not making any difference to the results but is weird

Shaw out for 3 weeks

View attachment 52980

5 Match Winning Streak

View attachment 52979

FA Cup 3rd rnd
Blackpool 0 - 1 Truro

View attachment 52978

Hoskins gets the only goal in this cup game, we really should have hammered this lower league side but continue to look weak in front of goal

We will face Leeds in the next round

View attachment 52977

Championship
Truro 1 - 1 Luton

View attachment 52976

The winning run is halted by Luton but we were very lucky to even hold on and grab a point after Gudjohnsen scored a very late equalizer

Championship
Sheff Wed 2 - 3 Truro

View attachment 52975

We have always liked scoring against the Sheffield clubs, this time we come from 2-0 down at half time to turn the game on its head and win with Watson netting a brace

Championship
Truro 4 - 0 Aston Villa

View attachment 52974

Thats more like it! We get our scoring mojo back with Agyei coming off the bench to net twice in this proper demolition

FA Cup 4th rnd
Truro 2 - 1 Leeds

View attachment 52973

Hoskins nets another brace in this cup tie as we beat fellow Championship side Leeds to make the 5th rnd

Thandi out for 7 weeks

View attachment 52972

We set a new gate receipt earning 150k the previous one was also from an FA Cup 4th rnd tie

View attachment 52971

Hoskins has been on fire in recent weeks! Last season it was more Watson with him providing the assists but this year he just cant stop scoring

View attachment 52970

11 points clear of second place with just 16 games to go and surely we can start dreaming of the Premier League!

View attachment 52969

Truro City

View attachment 52967

February 2027

We will face another fellow Championship side in the next round of the FA Cup in the form of Sunderland

View attachment 52963

Burnley are the big spenders in this window spending £20Million including £13.5Million for a West Brom player alone

View attachment 52964

Man Utd spend the most in the Premier League during the Winter window but Liverpool were not far off spending £62Million on a striker from PSG

View attachment 52962

Championship
Crystal Palace 6 - 3 Truro

View attachment 52960

Well beaten here by Palace, we just did not come out of the changing rooms! We were 3-0 down inside 8 minutes and never really recovered

8 match unbeaten run comes to abrupt end

View attachment 52957

Championship
Truro 3 - 1 Fulham

View attachment 52955

Watson nets another brace as it was us this time who came out of the blocks early netting all 3 goals inside the opening half an hour

Championship
Charlton 1 - 1 Truro

View attachment 52954

A pain of a game, i thought we were going to see out the match and gain 3 more points but it wasnt to be as we concede late on

Some of my players get bonuses for avoiding relegation, but i would like to think we are aiming a little higher now!

View attachment 52953

FA Cup 5th rnd
Truro 1 - 3 Sunderland

View attachment 52952

Another cup run is over, we never really recovered after missing an early penalty it could have been 2-0 up early on but it wasnt to be and we soon fell apart

Championship
Truro 3 - 0 Blackburn

View attachment 52951

Thats more like it! Hoskins nets either side of half time with Vincent-Day adding the shine to a well won match

Championship
Nottm Forest 2 - 0 Truro

View attachment 52950

Are we starting to stutter? We continue our up and down form this month with another defeat

Its not helped that our impact strikers Agyei and Doyle are both struggling in front of goal

View attachment 52949View attachment 52948

They might be struggling but Vincent-Day has gone from strength to strength since signing for us permanently in the summer with 17 goals so far this season

View attachment 52947

We are very lucky that no one has been able to capitalize on our own poor form with the rest of the contenders struggling we are still 11 points clear with just 11 games to go

View attachment 52946

Always nice when you have a dip in form and so does everyone else so no ground is lost! Prem is looking nailed on, barring a complete disaster!

Always nice when you have a dip in form and so does everyone else so no ground is lost! Prem is looking nailed on, barring a complete disaster!
Yes we got very lucky to lose that many games but not lose a single point of our lead, thanks for reading

Yes we got very lucky to lose that many games but not lose a single point of our lead, thanks for reading

You continue writing, I'll continue reading fella! I'm enjoying this one!

Truro City

View attachment 52926

March 2027

Championship
Burnley 1 - 2 Truro

View attachment 52925

This was a big result as we come from behind to beat one of the best teams in the Championship with Gudjohnsen coming off the bench to net twice and seal the 3 points including a last minute winner

Championship
Truro 3 - 2 Hull

View attachment 52923

Hull were second in the league at the time we faced them in another important win as we grind ever closer to the Premier League

Championship
Leeds 3 - 4 Truro

View attachment 52922

After all those low scoring games we cannot stop scoring and conceding now but at least we always score one more than the other side, we were actually losing with 4 minutes of normal time left of the game before we turned it around

Joel Walton is the best of the Youth Intake

View attachment 52921

Championship
Truro 1 - 2 Norwich

View attachment 52920

Norwich were all over us during this match despite the fact we have been in such good form recently but after scoring early on it all went downhill from their for us

Championship
QPR 3 - 2 Truro

View attachment 52919

Back to back defeats, first time that has happened for a while! I think our side is starting to choke! With QPR in second we could have won Promotion with a win here

Hoskins is closing in on 30 goals for the season and has continued to impress

View attachment 52918

We need 1 more point to guarantee Promotion and are 15 points clear of second placed QPR with 6 games to go, Promotion is more of a case of when it will happen not if now but the players seem to be faltering

View attachment 52917

Truro City

View attachment 52916

April 2027

Championship
Truro 2 - 1 Birmingham

View attachment 52915

Agyei and Hoskins grab the goals before they get a late consolation but that win was the most important of my career to date as it means

Truro Win the SkyBet Championship!

View attachment 52914

Fans should be happy

View attachment 52913

5 Promotions in 10 seasons but thats only our 3rd Trophy as we have usually only snuck Promotion through Playoffs, but Truro only consider me an Icon so far not a Legend! Its our first Trophy since winning the FA Trophy 8 years ago

View attachment 52912

Championship
Sunderland 1 - 1 Truro

View attachment 52911

Our side didnt show up here they are still to busy partying after the Promotion but we just about scraped a draw

Championship
Truro 2 - 0 Rotherham

View attachment 52910

Watson and Hoskins net in a quick 7 minute double early in the second half as we dont look to have gone on holiday after the Title win

Shaw out for 4 weeks

View attachment 52909

Championship
Millwall 3 - 1 Truro

View attachment 52908

Another loss but all these last few matches mean so little to me now as we start thinking about the Premier League next season

Agyei has been what our 4th best striker? Yet still has 15 goals and 10 assists

View attachment 52907

15 points clear with 2 games to go, we may have won the League at a canter but look how close it is just below us! Just 4 points between second place and an Automatic Promotion place to 7th place and missing out on a Playoff place completely!

View attachment 52906

BOOM! Well done mate! Premier League football here we come!

amazing work! cant wait to see your summer recruiting and tackling the prem. Truro in the prem!

Truro City

View attachment 52748

May 2027

Championship
Truro 3 - 1 Swansea

View attachment 52747

A good win here it was all over before half time as we were 3-0 up as Hoskins puts in another man of the match performance

Championship
Bolton 5 - 3 Truro

View attachment 52746

Mid table Bolton thump us in the last game of the season, we were 3-0 up inside 20 minutes how the **** did we lose this, we just gave up after half time conceding 5 goals in the last half an hour

We still won the Championship though by 12 points scoring over 100 goals with QPR sneaking in their to steal second place

View attachment 52745

4th place Hull beat 3rd placed Crystal Palace in the Playoff Finals

View attachment 52744

Truro City

View attachment 52700

May 2027 - End of Season

Watson, Hanley and Shaw all join the Truro Best Eleven Ever

View attachment 52699

Kendall is still top in terms of most games and goals since i took charge of Truro 10 seasons ago with Fearnley closest to catching up with him with 238 games played who is still with the club

View attachment 52698

Watson Wins Signing of the Season and Fans Player of the Season whilst Vincent-Day wins Goal of the Season and Young Player of the Season, overall a shock as Hoskins was by far our best player!

View attachment 52694

We are getting ever closer to filling the stadium overall but were still using the fewest players in the Championship maybe showing that having a stable starting 11 actually helps rather than all this rotation

View attachment 52695

Only 5 of the Original 18 players i started this adventure with 10 years ago still play football with the rest retired

View attachment 52693

Huge News!
Truro City announce that Truro Stadium shall be built for a cost of around £14Million and shall be over double the size of their current ground with a capacity of 13,109

View attachment 52692

Whilst our new stadium is being built we shall be playing our home matches at Ashton Gate for our debut Premier League season, Bristol Citys ground has a capacity of over 25000

View attachment 52691

Everything was on the up money wise bar the tv revenue, the top 5 shirt sales are all strikers everyone loves a goalscorer!

View attachment 52690

Since confirming Promotion a lot of our players values have doubled, this has caused a bit of a problem as most of them now have release clauses much less than their market value

View attachment 52689

Danny Welbeck joins as Truro as a coach

View attachment 52687

He spent his last few seasons at West Ham

View attachment 52686

Winning the Championship is a new record High

View attachment 52685

10 Seasons, 5 Promotions, 3 Trophies and just the second time we win a League but the biggest new is we finally complete my first aim for this save by reaching the Premier League!

View attachment 52684

Iain Watson Wins Championship Player of the Year

View attachment 52683

I Win Championship Manager of the Year

View attachment 52682

We announce losses of over £7Million for the season but that is due to building the new stadium, hopefully we will be getting some money back soon from being in the Premier League

View attachment 52681

Truro City

View attachment 52544

June 2027

We start the month with the bank letting us know we have to start repayments for the bank loan we took out for building the stadium

View attachment 52543

Hanley will stay on loan for a 5th season

View attachment 52542

Only a week til we find out the fixture lists

View attachment 52541

Our sponsorship deals improve every single season but we are still earning 10 times less than the average Championship side

View attachment 52540

We are considered the Championships Biggest Overachievers, i guess Winning the Championship having been tipped for relegation three seasons in a row is quite an achievement

View attachment 52539

We get a very good start to the season with Arsenal and Everton set to be tough matches but the other 3 sides are teams we really need to be getting points off if we hope to stay in the league

View attachment 52538

We will receive a ridiculous £93Million for Tv rights this season! When i took over the club 10 seasons ago we had no money whatsoever

View attachment 52537

The Board expect us to get relegated but have still given us £25Million to spend!

View attachment 52536

Nearly 300 more fans are added to the average attendance this season

View attachment 52535

Ian Watson sets a new average rating record with Truro

View attachment 52534

So my first signing is Jamie Hanson a midfielder who joins from Ipswich for 325k, the thing with having all this money to spend is my stature of the club has not risen enough yet so we can still only shop at a certain level

View attachment 52533

Although Hanson is still considered a vast improvement to our current midfielders

View attachment 52532

Congrats on the promotion mate! Now that you've lead them to the Premier League, I imagine your next challenge will be to win it with them? Should be a long one XD

Congrats on the promotion mate! Now that you've lead them to the Premier League, I imagine your next challenge will be to win it with them? Should be a long one XD
Yes i reckon so, next aim will be survival then maybe Europa league, i like being able to build up the club as a whole so im looking forward to the new stadium and just building all the facilities up,

Truro City

View attachment 52511

July 2027

Adam Kenny finally joins the club full time after all those loan deals on a free transfer

View attachment 52510

Adam Kenny - DC

View attachment 52509

Adam Kenny finally joins after 172 games on loan for us!

View attachment 52508

Dean Wilkinson joins from Sunderland for 230k

View attachment 52507

Dean Wilkinson - CM

View attachment 52506

Ouch! Toby Shaw has broken his leg in one of the friendlies and is set to be out for 9 months!

View attachment 52505

We sign experienced James Husband to add depth to our full back area

View attachment 52504

James Husband - WBL

View attachment 52503

Joe Nuttall is the next free transfer

View attachment 52502

Nuttall is our first big time free transfer as soon as he signs for us his value goes up to over £8Million

View attachment 52501

Emeka Obi joins from Brentford for 475k

View attachment 52500

Centre back is one of our weakest areas

View attachment 52499

We bring in another Brentford defender for a small fee

View attachment 52498

James Bree - WBR

View attachment 52497

Aden Hughes is another free transfer

View attachment 52496

Aden Hughes - DC/CM

View attachment 52495

Joseph Colley joins from Crystal Palace for over £1Million a big fee for us

View attachment 52494

Joseph Colley - DC hes a proper full international too

View attachment 52493

Former Newcastle defender Paul Dummett joins the club as a coach after we lose Ben Mee to another club

View attachment 52492

I splash out big on a new Keeper - £5.75Million!

View attachment 52491

I hope to have brought in a young keeper that will stick with us for many seasons to come, its all about building the side into a Premier League mainstay for years to come

View attachment 52490

We smash our transfer spending record

View attachment 52489

DaSilva out for 6 weeks

View attachment 52488

So as expected we are favourites for relegation, as we go and spend just over £5Million and consider that the biggest deal in the clubs history Man City go and spend over £90Million on one player thats 6 times more than our stadium is costing!

View attachment 52487

2 things. good amount of business there, how many of your championship team will still start?

I think Liverpool overpaid for Pitball.