Leading Truro City to the Premier League

Truro City

View attachment 55816

June 2025

None of the 4 strikers we have on loan will be re-joining next season but i decided to keep Hanley and Kenny on loan for another season as they are still our best defenders despite not brilliant seasons

View attachment 55815View attachment 55814

Newcastle, Bristol City and Huddersfield come down from the Premier League , with Bristol City and Newcastle coming straight back down from getting promoted the season before, whilst at the other end some just as bigger clubs come back into the Championship from League 1 with Aston Villa, Sheff Utd and Fulham all coming into our league

View attachment 55813

Brighton brought in £13Million in sponsorship whilst we brought in a massive 90k!

View attachment 55812

We finally get a decent draw in the Carabao Cup as we face League 2 Eastleigh

View attachment 55811

We smash our average attendance record by more than 1000 fans this season

View attachment 55810

Our first signing of the window is a big one, 275k on Cole Dasilva a wing back who came through the ranks at Chelsea

View attachment 55809

Cole Dasilva - WBRL

View attachment 55808

Mutch and Westwood were suppose to come in with their experience and shore up the side in our relegation battle but in the end they barely got a look in and both now decided to retire

View attachment 55807View attachment 55806

Duncan, Parsons and Slaters loan deals end along with Ross's that already finished

View attachment 55805View attachment 55804View attachment 55803

5 more squad players leave the side including Dunne and Abrahams, this is looking like a big rebuild especially up front with 5 strikers leaving the club

View attachment 55802

Massive achievement staying up especially considering the difference in sponsorship money with Brighton haha. With attendances increasing and facilities improving things are starting to look rosy! Where are you predicted to finish this season?

Massive achievement staying up especially considering the difference in sponsorship money with Brighton haha. With attendances increasing and facilities improving things are starting to look rosy! Where are you predicted to finish this season?
Thanks mate, we are predicted to finish bottom again this season but a few other teams have similar odds

Truro City

View attachment 55572

July 2025

Centre Midfielder Whelan joins on a free transfer, hes a former Man Utd youth player who has also had spells in the Championship with Cardiff and Sheff Wed

View attachment 55571

Callum Whelan - CM

View attachment 55570

If only we had a better reputation! The likes of Hazard, Coutinho and Kante available on free transfers although they are getting on a bit

View attachment 55569

I have decided to splash some cash on a new striker, Tom Hoskins joins from Swindon for 450k

View attachment 55568

Tom Hoskins - ST

View attachment 55567

Sim Thandi joins from Charlton for just under 90k

View attachment 55566

Sim Thandi - DC

View attachment 55565

Vincent-Day and Watson join on loan for the season both are strikers that will likely make the starting 11

View attachment 55564View attachment 55563

Yet again we are considered to be relegation favourites, im thinking we should be coming top half myself, our best two players are defenders though which might be a worry

View attachment 55562

4 new signings make the Starting 11 along with the two defenders whos loans i renewed at the end of last season

View attachment 55561

Pre-Season was a success in my eyes with just 1 defeat out of 8 games with 6 wins including putting 5 past Celtic!

View attachment 55559

Looks like your improving the squad quite well, although as Newcastle brought in almost £80 million in sales I suppose a couple other teams might have spent a bit as well

Looks like your improving the squad quite well, although as Newcastle brought in almost £80 million in sales I suppose a couple other teams might have spent a bit as well
Come end of the window they brought in £136Million and spent £37Million, put that into perspective that we are in the mist of a takeover bid of £3.6Million, they spent 10 times more on players than our club is worth!

Truro City

View attachment 55546

August 2025

Championship
Derby 2 - 4 Truro

View attachment 55545

What a way to start the season! 2-2 with 8 minutes to go before we smash in 2 late goals to seal an opening day 3 points,

4 players make their debuts

View attachment 55544

Over 100 more season ticket holders but i was really hoping for 1 more fan so we could hit 1000

View attachment 55543

Carabao Cup 1st Rnd
Eastleigh 0 - 3 Truro

View attachment 55542

Watson nets a brace whilst Kendall comes off the bench to net the third, i put a strong team out here as its early in the season and wanted to get the team firing

****** Pears our Number 1 has decided he wants to leave all of a sudden after a rubbish offer from Brentford

View attachment 55541

We get Premier League side Luton in the next round of the Carabao Cup

View attachment 55540

Championship
Truro 3 - 0 Ipswich

View attachment 55539

Another win! Watson is looking like an inspired loan signing! Hattrick Hero and 6 goals already this season, i went straight to try and make his loan deal permanent but he wasnt interested

Championship
Swansea 5 - 2 Truro

View attachment 55538

And we come crashing back down to earth after 3 wins from 3 to start the season Swansea smash 5 past us in a sorry display

Championship
Truro 3 - 0 Aston Villa

View attachment 55537

It didnt take long to get back on track! Every game in the Championship is tough as i counted 17 of the teams have been in the Premier League, big money signing Hoskins netted the opener before Gudjohnsen got a first goal of the season and then defender Thandi grabbed the 3rd

Gudjohnsen out for a month

View attachment 55536

The Aston Villa game sees us achieve one of my ambitions! we have sold out the stadium for the first time hitting 5,250 fans!

View attachment 55535

I bring in Ted Smith for £105k from Swansea at GK, he looks much better than Pears who i wasnt even going to replace until he got all grumpy, now nobody even wants him lol!

View attachment 55534

Ted Smith - GK

View attachment 55533

Carabao Cup 2nd rnd
Luton 1 - 1 Truro
Luton Win on Penalties

View attachment 55532

Watson puts us ahead before they hit back immediately, it went to penalties and they went on to knock us out, no cup run for us

Championship
Sunderland 2 - 4 Truro

View attachment 55531

Watson puts in another man of the match performance smashing in a brace in the second half as we come from 2-1 down to win 4-2 as we end the month how we started it

Manager of the Month after an awesome start

View attachment 55530

Watson on loan from Leeds has already got 9 goals in 7 games

View attachment 55529

1 point off top spot with 4 wins from our opening 5 games, it has been a massive month with some awesome results but i dont think the form will last

View attachment 55528

Truro City

View attachment 55494

September 2025

All 3 biggest deals in the Summer in the Championship were Newcastle losing their best players thanks to relegation

View attachment 55493

Newcastle have still got an expensive side

View attachment 55492

In comparison to our side

View attachment 55491

Championship
Truro 0 - 4 Leeds

View attachment 55490

Well beaten here at home with Leeds 3-0 up inside half an hour, we really missed Watson up front as he wasnt allowed to play against his parent club

Thandi out for 8 weeks

View attachment 55489

Consortium looking to takeover Truro City

View attachment 55488

Championship
Truro 2 - 2 Reading

View attachment 55487

It looked like we would get back to winning ways until 36 year old Jack Cork scored a last gasp equalizer

Championship
Huddersfield 1 - 1 Truro

View attachment 55486

We were very lucky to sneak the draw it was pretty even up until half time but they were all over us from half time onwards

Championship
Truro 1 - 1 Rotherham

View attachment 55485

3 draws in a row, they score with their only shot on target whilst Gudjohnsen gets his first goal after coming back from injury

Championship
Bristol City 1 - 1 Truro

View attachment 55484

Another draw! A strange winless run as we are also unbeaten in 4 with those draws so it depends on how you look at it

View attachment 55483

Championship
Truro 5 - 2 Millwall

View attachment 55482

Where did that goalscoring performance come from? We were all over them with Adeniran pulling the strings and Gudjohnsen looking back to his best after his injury

Adeniran out for 3 weeks

View attachment 55481

Despite our form going downhill Watsons has not as he has already got 12 goals in 12 games this season

View attachment 55480

Despite all those draws we are still flying high in 3rd place! The big win against Millwall looks even better with the fact they are top of the Championship! Big Spenders Newcastle are struggling so far

View attachment 55479

Truro City

View attachment 55474

October 2025

Championship
Nottm Forest 2 - 3 Truro

View attachment 55473

An impressive come from behind win with Vincent-Day coming off the bench to net a very late winner

Consortium completes Truro City Takeover

View attachment 55472

The new board pump in a measly 110k whilst they also take out another loan lovely

View attachment 55471

Vincent-Day out for 5 weeks

View attachment 55470

Championship
Truro 0 - 4 Norwich

View attachment 55469

Well beaten here, all within half an hour to be honest, we showed nothing, i just dont understand how we can go from one extreme to the other in performance

Championship
Burnley 4 - 1 Truro

View attachment 55468

Well beaten yet again but this was more expected, Burnley are one of the best teams in the Championship

Hard to find a good player for this month, Hoskins though has been good so far this season, hes got 6 goals in 16 games but its the 13 assists that has real impressed me

View attachment 55467

We plummet down the table all the way to 11th, its still very early days in the league where a 3 point swing can see you go down to the relegation places or all the way up to 3rd

View attachment 55466

Great start! Would you take 11th place at the end of the season or is there an outside chance of you doing a bit better with the league being so close?

Great start! Would you take 11th place at the end of the season or is there an outside chance of you doing a bit better with the league being so close?
Would have taken 11th at the start of the season but we have been doing well, i personally think we will be going for the playoffs but fall short unless i bring some extra players in in the winter window

Truro City

View attachment 55433

November 2025

Championship
Truro 2 - 1 Brentford

View attachment 55432

A good win to get back to winning ways after those couple of hammerings we took in October, We were 1-0 down but a crazy few minutes around the hour mark sees us turn the game on its head and net twice

Championship
Bolton 0 - 4 Truro

View attachment 55431

We smash 4 past Bolton with all of my front three in fine form and proving very clinical netting 4 goals from 5 shots on target

Championship
Truro 0 - 3 Newcastle

View attachment 55430

Well beaten here, i new we would struggle against Newcastle the big spenders in this league but i was hoping we might give them more of a game

Championship
Fulham 1 - 2 Truro

View attachment 55429

All the goals were scored inside half an hour with Watson and Kendall getting our goals. Fulham peppered our goal in the second half with 24 shots to our 8 but we just held on

Championship
Truro 3 - 1 Sheff Utd

View attachment 55428

Hoskins goes from provider to star today netting a brace before Vincent-Day comes off the bench to net the third

Championship
Preston 3 - 1 Truro

View attachment 55427

Well that just goes to show how unpredictable our form is! Preston are one of the worse teams in the Championship but we were well beaten here

Full Back Mclennan out for several weeks

View attachment 55426

In just 22 games Hoskins has 10 goals and 16 assists!

View attachment 55425

We move all the way up to 7th on equal points with a couple of teams above us in the Playoff places,

View attachment 55424

Truro City

View attachment 55188

December 2025

Championship
Truro 3 - 2 Sheff Wed

View attachment 55187

2-0 down with 15 minutes to go and we completely turn the game on its head! All of my front 3 net a goal with Gudjohnsen coming off the bench to up the tempo

Championship
QPR 3 - 1 Truro

View attachment 55186

Well beaten here by QPR

Hoskins signs a new deal already as everyone was talking about his release clause being less than his value

View attachment 55185

We draw league 1 Blackburn in the FA Cup 3rd rnd

View attachment 55184

Championship
Truro 2 - 1 Hull

View attachment 55183

Gudjohnsen puts in another fine display here getting the winning goal and man of the match

Only just noticed that we have 3 games in 3 days!

View attachment 55182

The only plus side is that all of the Championship teams have fixtures these days

Championship
Truro 0 - 2 Swansea

View attachment 55181

Swansea prove their Title Credentials heres as we are well beaten

Championship
Ipswich 0 - 0 Truro

View attachment 55180

A bore draw against one of the worse sides in the league and Dasilva went and got sent off late on to add to our woes

Championship
Truro 3 - 2 Derby

View attachment 55179

Well it got better and better throughout the 3 games in 3 days as we go from a loss, draw to finally a win

Kenny out for 7 weeks

View attachment 55178

Garrett out for a similar sort of time

View attachment 55177

Gudjohnsen has barely got a look in in recent months thanks to the new signings and niggling injuries but he has had a decent month netting a few important goals

View attachment 55176

6th place and in the final Playoff place as we start the New Year whilst Hoskins tops the Assist Chart, hes actually on course to break the Championship record for most assists in a season at 18

View attachment 55175

3 games in 3 days?! I'm sure every club picked up a few injuries after that.

3 games in 3 days?! I'm sure every club picked up a few injuries after that.
3 of my main back 5 are out for at least a couple of months after that crazy schedule, have no idea why too as We had two weeks off after those 3 games

Truro City

View attachment 55141

January 2026

Hanley is defensive injury number 3

View attachment 55140

FA Cup 3rd Rnd
Truro 2 - 0 Blackburn

View attachment 55139

We only just about win this game against lower league opposition, a set piece gets our first goal before a penalty seals the win we really should have smashed them as they had a player sent off half an hour in

We face Premier League Bournemouth in the FA Cup 4th rnd

View attachment 55138

Championship
Aston Villa 3 - 4 Truro

View attachment 55137

3-2 down going into injury time before we then knock in 2 goals in 2 injury time minutes to win a miraculous 3 points

Championship
Leeds 4 - 1 Truro

View attachment 55136

Leeds beat us again comfortably, i think with Watson not being allowed to play against his parent club its really hurt our performance

Tomlinson out for 6 weeks

View attachment 55135

Championship
Truro 2 - 2 Sunderland

View attachment 55134

Adeniran was very happy to be back playing in midfield after having had to play in defence the past few games and put in a man of the match display to go along with his 2 goals

FA Cup 4th rnd
Bournemouth 1 - 1 Truro

View attachment 55133

We cling on to our FA Cup run dream with an early goal, they equalized but we just about managed to hold on to the replay back at our place

Hoskins in 33 games has 14 goals and 21 assists!

View attachment 55132

Clinging on for dear life in 6th place just 1 point off dropping out of the Playoff places

View attachment 55131

I really wanted to improve the side in the Winter Window but their was either not good enough players or not deals financial worth it, this could be a big problem as our small squad gets tired towards the end of the season

Truro City

View attachment 54989February 2026

Norwich are the big spenders in the Winter Window spending £17Million

View attachment 54987

Championship
Reading 0 - 0 Truro

View attachment 54986

Bore draw

FA Cup 4th rnd replay
Truro 7 - 3 Bournemouth

View attachment 54985

Absolutely crazy result! After we went 3-2 down i went all out attack and Gudjohnsen bashed in 4 goals in 15 minutes

Garry Monk was not happy with that hammering

View attachment 54984

We face my Favourite team Liverpool in the next round

View attachment 54983

Liverpool have some awesome players including some who have gone from wonderkids to superstars like Donnarumma and Dele Alli

View attachment 54982View attachment 54981

Liverpool are one of the best teams in the world! They have only won the Premier League once since 2017 but have won the Champions League 4 times in the last 6 seasons

View attachment 54979

New gate receipt of 140k set after Bournemouth game

View attachment 54978

Gudjohnsen's 5 goal haul breaks a record

View attachment 54977

Championship
Truro 5 - 1 Huddersfield

View attachment 54976

Gudjohnsen just cant stop scoring at the moment! He knocks in 4 goals getting his tally to 9 goals in 2 games

Hes been utterly average up until those 2 games

View attachment 54975

DaSilva out for 6 weeks

View attachment 54974

Championship
Rotherham 2 - 1 Truro

View attachment 54973

How can we go from those two highscoring wins to this

FA Cup 5th rnd
Truro 0 - 1 Liverpool

View attachment 54972

We did well to cling on to just losing by the 1 goal but thats all we did cling on

Championship
Millwall 2 - 1 Truro

View attachment 54971

I dont know what has happened here, we go from winning a couple of games by big goalscoring margins to lose 3 on the bounce, two against teams we should be beating

Thandi out for 4 weeks

View attachment 54970

Championship
Truro 1 - 1 Nottm Forest

View attachment 54969

Well we stop the 3 game losing streak but this is another result that will hurt our league standing

Toby Shaw has been putting in a decent shift all season but has been even more important filling in at Wing back due to injuries

View attachment 54968

All the way down in 9th place now, 4 points off the last Playoff place now but we do have a game in hand on the teams above us, 12 games to go now and i feel as if the steam is running out of our Playoff push now, a tactic tweak is needed or else we will fall away even more

View attachment 54967

Truro City

View attachment 54826

March 2026

Championship
Truro 1 - 2 Bristol City

View attachment 54824

7 minutes of craziness as all 3 goals are scored, our stuttering form continues and we continue to fall down the table

Championship
Norwich 1 - 2 Truro

View attachment 54821

Watson nets twice in a real back and forth game, in terms of both teams having a tonne of chances but we finally get back on track with a win

Striker Lewis Handley is the best of a bad bunch in the youth intake

View attachment 54819

Championship
Truro 3 - 2 Burnley

View attachment 54817

Watson nets another brace, my team just cant make their mind up! Are we going to go for the Playoffs or not! A torrid run of form is over in the space of a few days with 2 wins including a massive result against Burnley

Hoskins has been setting up plenty of goals but he only just ended a 10 hour goal drought in his last game

View attachment 54814

We guarantee safety from relegation but hopefully we are aiming higher

View attachment 54813

Championship
Brentford 0 - 1 Truro

View attachment 54811

Kendall comes off the bench to score a last gasp winner! 3 wins on the bounce out of nowhere

Championship
Truro 4 - 3 Bolton

View attachment 54810

Another super sub this time Vincent-Day scoring a 94th minute winner!

I didnt get a screenshot of the league table until after the first game of April so will post up the next match

Championship
Newcastle 1 - 0 Truro

View attachment 54807

We have just 3 shots against the big spenders of the Championship and they end our winning streak

Hoskins has a ridiculous 27 assists this season

View attachment 54806

We are back up to 8th place but is so close in those Playoff places, their are 7 teams within 3 points of each other meaning we could end the season anywhere from 5th to 11th!

View attachment 54805

Truro City

View attachment 54570

April 2026

Championship
Truro 1 - 1 Fulham

View attachment 54569

This was a poor result considering how much lower down Fulham are in the league to us and these are games we really need to be winning if we hope to make the Playoffs

Championship
Sheff Utd 3 - 5 Truro

View attachment 54568

Thats more like it! We smash 5 goals past Sheff Utd with it being 3-1 inside 20 minutes in a fine away performance with Vincent-Day putting in a decent display with a rare start

Their are a massive 8 teams vying for Promotion and Playoff places with just 4 games to go! We have our fate in our own hands a little bit though with 2 of the teams we face just above us in the league

View attachment 54565

Championship
Truro 1 - 2 Preston

View attachment 54564

Well that certainly doesnt help our Playoff push! All but relegated side Preston go and beat us at home

Championship
Sheff Wed 3 - 4 Truro

View attachment 54562

Another highscoring win against a Sheffield side in a matter of days, We outscored them despite them having a massive 32 shots at our goal!

Watson has 30 goals so far this season and i will be certainly looking to bring him back either on a transfer or loan next season

View attachment 54561

Still in 8th place with just 2 games of the season left to play! We are just 1 point off the final Playoff place and our final game is against Hull up in 3rd place, we really need Bristol City to drop points though

View attachment 54559