Leading Truro City to the Premier League

Doing the same with Gloucster atm 4th season halfway in league 1 and at first place.

Following you for a couple.years now thinkbthe story you made with limerick where the best
I did love the Limerick stories to just think due to finances you could never really get beyond a certain level in europe, the sort of money we are making now in our first season in the Premier League Limerick as 10 time league champions could never dream of! thanks for reading

Truro City

View attachment 51660

February 2028

Premier League are yet again the biggest spenders

View attachment 51659

When i was scouting through players i thought i would see who the oldest player still around is and it was Gylfi Sigurdsson at 38 years old still playing for Hoffenheim

View attachment 51658

Premier League
Hull 3 - 0 Truro

View attachment 51657

Well beaten in the cup a month ago and now well beaten in the league

Premier League
Truro 2 - 1 Leicester

View attachment 51656

A shock win and it comes from the most unlikely of sources with Midfielder Fearnley coming off the bench to net a late brace to turn the game on its head

Premier League
Stoke 4 - 1 Truro

View attachment 51655

And then our topsy turvy season continues with Stoke smashing 4 past us in a one sided game

Andy Hillman is their key player

View attachment 51654

Real bad news as top striker Watson is our injured along with new center back signing for around a couple of months

View attachment 51653View attachment 51652

Premier League
Truro 0 - 3 Man Utd

View attachment 51651

Only conceding 3 goals against one of the top 6 is probably a good result for us!

Gelson Martins is key for them pulling the strings in midfield

View attachment 51650

Hes been at Man Utd for nearly as long as i have been with Truro

View attachment 51649

Hoskins has not scored in 12 games

View attachment 51648

Man Utd come to town and we break the attendance record again

View attachment 51647

Got to give Fearnley are Player of the Month after netting those 2 goals and winning those 3 points by himself despite barely getting a look in all season

View attachment 51646

From League 1 to the Premier League with us

View attachment 51645

We are falling down the table but should have enough to stay in the league with not long left of the season, down in 16th place but 10 points clear of the relegation zone with 10 games left to go

View attachment 51644

I reckon another 7-8 points will be enough for safety this season. The bottom 3 seem to be especially poor which has done you loads of favours! Good work though and if you can stay up it will be a massive achievement!

I reckon another 7-8 points will be enough for safety this season. The bottom 3 seem to be especially poor which has done you loads of favours! Good work though and if you can stay up it will be a massive achievement!
Totally agree their is usually only the one team that gets cut adrift but to be that many points clear of the relegation zone but only a couple of places above it at this stage show how poor some of those teams have been! Thanks for reading

Truro City

View attachment 51502

March 2028

Andy May is our first youth intake player that looks like he could genuinely make the first team one day, all that facility upgrades finally doing something

View attachment 51494

Premier League
West Brom 3 - 1 Truro

View attachment 51493

Well beaten here by West Brom but at least Jennings got a goal

Tottenham are after me to be their new manager after sacking Pep Guardiola

View attachment 51492

Premier League
Truro 0 - 1 Liverpool

View attachment 51491

Another defeat again to one of the big teams but a small saving grace was the fact we only conceded once

Of course Vincent-Day is not bothered about a new contract now he has been injured for most of the season

View attachment 51490

DaSilva out for 4 weeks

View attachment 51489

A short month but a bad one as we lose both of our league matches, we are still in 16th but are now just 6 points clear of the relegation zone but we do have a game in hand but it means little if you cant win it!

View attachment 51488

Think you should be as good as safe now, surely 3 of the current bottom 4 teams will go down. Jennings and Bedeau look like great signings too and it looks like you've been pretty unlucky with injuries over the course of the season

Think you should be as good as safe now, surely 3 of the current bottom 4 teams will go down. Jennings and Bedeau look like great signings too and it looks like you've been pretty unlucky with injuries over the course of the season
Thanks mate, yeah injuries have been tough this season and they all seem to be in one position at the same time like 3 wing backs out at the same time then 3 strikers out at the same time, and of course the record signing keeper has had 4 injuries this season keeping him out for at least 5 weeks a time! thanks for reading

Looking good for safety....definitely have something to build on for next season!

Truro City

View attachment 51239

April 2028

The head to head table sort of thing i posted at the end of my last post was actually suppose to be after a few more games i played in April

Premier League
Truro 2 - 0 Southampton

View attachment 51238

This was a huge result as we play 18th placed Southampton in a comfortable routine win

Premier League
Bristol City 1 - 2 Truro

View attachment 51237

Jennings could have paid his transfer fee back in one match here as he gets the winner in a last gasp scramble in the box, these were a huge couple of wins against teams just below us in the table

Colley out for 3 weeks

View attachment 51236

Right so this is wher i should have posted this screenshot, as you can see it starts off tough as we face Tottenham and Chelsea but we then face 3 sides just above us in the table who we should be aiming to ****** some points off but we should really be save anyway 11 points clear with 6 games left to play

View attachment 51235

Premier League
Truro 0 - 4 Chelsea

View attachment 51234

Well i decided to give it a go where i stick everyone behind the ball in a really defensive mode but it made no difference as Chelsea still thumped us

Premier League
Tottenham 2 - 1 Truro

View attachment 51233

We couldnt repeat our feat of drawing with Tottenham at home in this tie as we only lose by the one goal but looked well beaten

Premier League
Bournemouth 0 - 3 Truro

View attachment 51232

Now thats more like it! All of my front 3 grab a goal whilst Jennings puts in a man of the match performance

Iain Watson ends his 10 hour goal drought

View attachment 51231

And with that impressive win against Bournemouth we confirm that we will be playing in the Premier League again next season!

View attachment 51230

Premier League
Truro 0 - 3 Middlesbrough

View attachment 51229

Well i thought we might be able to continue on our good form from the last match but it wasnt to be, after conceding two very early penalties we pretty much gave up and then conceded a third late on as we already start to prepare for the holidays

Watson just broke his 10 hour goal drought but Hoskins is suffering with his own much worse one of 17 hours of football without a goal

View attachment 51228

Agyei has not got much of a look in for a large part of the season but has featured more recently and rewarded that with a number of goals in recent games

View attachment 51227

Its pretty much all confirmed now down at the bottom with just Bristol City and Southampton fighting it out to see who gets that unfortunate last relegation place

View attachment 51226
View attachment 51235

Truro City

View attachment 51225

May 2028

Premier League
West Ham 2 - 2 Truro

View attachment 51224

A crazy 6 minutes before half time decided this game, we were 1-0 down early on but then netted twice and were looking to go into the break with a lead but they scored deep into first half injury time to equalize and that was how it stayed

At least Hoskins finally scored after 18 hours!

View attachment 51223

Their is a very small chance Truro could have a player at the Euro's with midfielder Dean Wilkinson in the Preliminary squad for Wales

View attachment 51222

Premier League
Truro 1 - 1 Man City

View attachment 51221

Hoskins nets an equalizer just before half time as he scores from one of our only two shots on target in a pretty awesome draw!

Fitchett injured yet again

View attachment 51220

15th place in the Premier League is not a bad start to life in the top league, Southampton are the unfortunate team to collect that last relegation place, Man Utd win the league with the Big six we know from now broken up thanks to Everton finishing 3rd and West Brom finishing above Man City whilst Tottenham barely made the top half

View attachment 51219

Truro City

View attachment 50979
May 2028 - End of Season

Despite coming 15th in the League i thought i would show some of the random stats that we topped this season

We won the most Headers in the League this season

View attachment 50978

Not such a good table to top we received the most Yellow cards

View attachment 50977

We had the best Shots on target ratio

View attachment 50976

We are bottom of the table when it comes to how much our salary per annum is

View attachment 50975

Compare our £17.78Million to Man City's £259Million!

View attachment 50974

That final day draw against Man City sees us break our record attendance again by over 2000 extra fans

View attachment 50973

We break our gate receipt to 250k!

View attachment 50972

15th in the Premier League is a new record high for Truro

View attachment 50971

Tom Hoskins joins the Truro Best Eleven Ever

View attachment 50970

Kendall is still top in terms of games and goals for me since i took charge of Truro but all 3 of my back three and closing in on his appearance record

View attachment 50969

Watson wins the Player of the Season, George Jennings gets signing of the season very impressive considering how many players we signed and he only joined in the Winter window

View attachment 50968

We didnt do well in the the cups but our priority was staying in the league and thats exactly what we did, as you can see our league place dipped further and further as we went throughout the season

View attachment 50967

A few bad injuries their but the worse has got to be then record signing keeper Fitchett picking up 4 seperate injuries!

View attachment 50965

View attachment 50966

Season Number 11 ends with no trophies and no awards but it was still the clubs biggest ever! Next season the main aim is to stay in the league again and move into the new stadium with a star player joining us

A massive budget for next season as we continue to bring in big money from the tv rights without having any big wages to pay out, we have £74Million to spend in the summer window but i cant see us spending much of that on anyone big the best sort of players that actually want to come to us are worth less than £10Million a piece

View attachment 50964

Man City beat Tottenham in the FA Cup Final

View attachment 50963

Truro Clear Debts

View attachment 50962

We sign some massive sponsorship deals including one with a soft drinks company but the biggest difference is the TV money

View attachment 50961

Our bank balance is currently a healthy £78Million

View attachment 50960

11 seasons ago not in my wildest dreams would i imagine making profits of £65Million

View attachment 50959

You're gonna have so much fun with £70 million!! But you've earned It!

You're gonna have so much fun with £70 million!! But you've earned It!
its a lot of money for us but the problem now is we dont have the reputation to buy players that are a lot better than the ones we already have so will have to be a slow build

Truro City

View attachment 50922

June 2028 - Part 1

I know i keep saying it but another article that shows how far we have come as i have to tell the Media i dont want the Man City job!

View attachment 50921

First signing of the Summer Window is Martyn Holmes joining for £3.3Million

View attachment 50920

Hes a former Millwall and Brighton Centre back

View attachment 50919

So Mudassa Hanley is set to stay on loan for yet another season

View attachment 50918

6 seasons on loan with us for free yet Everton wont sell him

View attachment 50917

A massive £8Million spent on Bill *****

View attachment 50916

Bill ***** will slot straight into centre midfield

View attachment 50915

Truro City

View attachment 50864

June 2028 - Part 2

Adam Leonard a GK joins from Newcastle for £6.5Million

View attachment 50863

Hopefully hes not as injury prone as Fitchett!

View attachment 50862

***** is our new record purchase!

View attachment 50861

Striker Fraser Hornby joins from Brentford to add depth to our frontline

View attachment 50860

Hornby has 16 caps for Scotland

View attachment 50859

3 Teams that are in the Premier League in real life right now come back into the league having been Promoted from the Championship

View attachment 50858

Full back Bonalair adds a bit of foreign flair to our ranks

View attachment 50857

Hes a former PSG and France Youth International

View attachment 50856

Maher is also brought in to act as cover in the same position

View attachment 50855

He has 24 caps for Egypt already despite only being 21

View attachment 50854

We arrive at the new Truro Stadium its just a shame the capacity is so small compared to what we have been using last season

View attachment 50853

So we immediately pump in £5.5Million to add 4,000 seats to the new stadium

View attachment 50852

The problem we are having is getting much better players not wanting to come to the club mainly because half the clubs in the Championship have a bigger reputation than us!

View attachment 50851

We smash our old average attendance of 4866 with 17,874 on average fans coming to see Truro in their first season in the Premier League shame the new Stadium wont hold that many

View attachment 50850

Nicholas Wright joins from Newcastle for a record £9Million

View attachment 50849

Wright will slot right into the side up top as he is a lot better than most of our current strikers

View attachment 50848

We break our transfer fee record again this window

View attachment 50847

The stadium is always poor when taking a club from bottom to top flight.

Don't think you can get another new stadium for 20 years too.