Leading Truro City to the Premier League

The stadium is always poor when taking a club from bottom to top flight.

Don't think you can get another new stadium for 20 years too.
Yeah im hoping i stick with the save that long but i can get the capacity to around 20,000 with extensions first and all the facilities are still really poor so hopefully can be upgraded too

I had a Luton save back on FM14, took them all the way to the Premiership then into Champions League. I could never get a stadium beyond 18k, as the board kept saying there was no fans, despite being at capacity every season.
Had Similar with Falkirk, best team in Europe, 12k stadium.

I had a Luton save back on FM14, took them all the way to the Premiership then into Champions League. I could never get a stadium beyond 18k, as the board kept saying there was no fans, despite being at capacity every season.
Had Similar with Falkirk, best team in Europe, 12k stadium.
The new stadium should reach over 20,000 once fully improved, we had around 18k of fans coming to Ashton Gate to watch us play around 4 hours away from our home ground!

Truro City

View attachment 50640

July 2028 - Part 1

Well i kind of signed two players on free transfers way before i got my transfer budget and then bought other players so both are a little bit pointless and unlikely to make much of a difference to the squad

View attachment 50639

Former Liverpool and Real Madrid left back Jose Gaya joins Truro City

View attachment 50638

Gaya Joined Real Madrid for £45Million from Liverpool just 4 seasons ago now hes joining Truro on a free

View attachment 50637

Mick Chambers is an alright backup striker, when it said he was a winger on the main screen i was really wondering why i bought him

View attachment 50636

One of our new left backs is off to the Olympics

View attachment 50635

We face Arsenal in our first friendly match ever at the new stadium

View attachment 50633

Tomlinson moves onto Southend for 300k

View attachment 50629

Whelan Joins Peterborough, just shows our level that most of our players we get rid of are for less than a million and dont even go to the Championship they go two leagues below!

View attachment 50626

Firmino joins as a fitness coach

View attachment 50625

Former Number 1 Ted Smith joins Rotherham

View attachment 50624

Fearnley refused a new deal so i decided to cash in 650k for him

View attachment 50623

He goes back to league 1 after 6 seasons with Truro becoming one of our best ever players, he played 14 games in the Premier League despite being signed to original play in League 1 for us

View attachment 50622

The original enforcers are gone as Adeniran moves on to

View attachment 50621

Adeniran has been with us even longer going all the way back to being on loan in league 2!

View attachment 50620

So their i am minding my own business looking at players for Truro and then out of nowhere without any warnings or articles on the subject i get offered the England job on 80k a week!

View attachment 50619

Of course i decide to take it, becoming the 5th England Manager since i started the save 11 years ago

View attachment 50618

Loving that latest update. Gaya looks like a fantastic signing especially on a free. And now what comes first....premiership glory with truro or world cup glory with England?!

Loving that latest update. Gaya looks like a fantastic signing especially on a free. And now what comes first....premiership glory with truro or world cup glory with England?!
England won the World Cup in 2022 so it could be a possibility!

England!

July 2028

Firstly lets have a look at a few of the players who you guys will know, the likes of Eric Dier and John Stones are still in the England side at 34 along with Dele Alli and Marcus Rashford who are 32 and 30 respectively

View attachment 50518

Biggest Landmarks for England are winning the World Cup 6 years ago and coming third in the Confederations Cup in 2025

View attachment 50517

England Managers - Southgate lasted nearly 4 years as England Manager before being sacked, Dyche didnt even last half a season but the next two managers are kind of strange, Eddie Howe resigned and then retired after winning the World Cup at just age 47 before Koeman quit as Manager after the most recent World Cup

Our Best Player also happens to be named after the team! Spencer English is the £79Million Winger from Man Utd

View attachment 50515

Endri Markaj the Chelsea Striker has a ridiculous record for England with 42 goals in 57 games

View attachment 50514

Tottenham Striker Craig Laycock is newer to the England set up but looks promising hes coming into his prime at 26 and already has 5 goals in 9 games

View attachment 50513
View attachment 50516

Brilliant that you've got the England job, makes me want to manage an international side even more on my save! Do you think you can break into the top half this season with Truro?

Brilliant that you've got the England job, makes me want to manage an international side even more on my save! Do you think you can break into the top half this season with Truro?
Thanks mate, it is nice being the England side as they are so much better than my Truro team so after a tough few matches its nice to be the dominant team for a couple of games, im not sure with where we will come still dont think we will make top half but after finishing 15th last season i would be happy with around 12th - 13th

Truro City

View attachment 50498

July/August 2028

Oh how Luton have fallen a few seasons ago they went into the Premier League ahead of us now they are back in the Championship and have just hired one of our coaches as their new boss in Adam Le Fondre

View attachment 50497

We are as per usual predicted to finish bottom, Come on! Our aim has to be to finish above the 3 newly promoted sides, whilst are key players for the season are considered to be our new keeper and striker

View attachment 50496

We will face Brighton in the 2nd rnd of the Carabao Cup, we always seem to be getting other Premier League clubs in the cup no wonder we never progress

View attachment 50495

Man Utd are the big spenders in the window including Jordi Ramirez joining from Barcelona for £80Million

View attachment 50494

Jordi Ramirez

View attachment 50493

Well the board dont expect us to achieve much this season, really dont care about the cups now, they used to be a good source of income now they just get in the way of trying to stay in the league, we do have over £40Million to spend when it comes to the winter window

View attachment 50492

4 New Signings are set to start the first game of the new season

View attachment 50491

Premier League
West Ham 0 - 2 Truro

View attachment 50490

A brilliant way to start the season! A good away win, a clean sheet and two of my new signings got the goals

Truro City

View attachment 50405

August 2028

6 Players made their debuts in our opening game of the season

View attachment 50404

We sold all the season tickets available but it was still a drop from last season with the Stadium being much smaller than Ashton Gate

View attachment 50403

Nuttall is out for 3 months

View attachment 50402

What a team to face in our first home game at the new stadium as we take on Man Utd

View attachment 50401

Hughes out for 4 weeks

View attachment 50400

Premier League
Truro 1 - 4 Man Utd

View attachment 50399

Well it didnt go very well, the match had everything, we were 3-0 down inside half an hour including scoring an own goal and having a player sent off!

Jennings adds to the injury list

View attachment 50398

First England squad all decided and ready to face Belgium and Scotland in the League

View attachment 50397

Carabao Cup 2nd rnd
Brighton 1 - 2 Truro

View attachment 50396

Hoskins nets a brace in a man of the match performance as we finally get a cup win

View attachment 50396

Oh ******, we draw Liverpool in the next round

View attachment 50395

Premier League
Bournemouth 3 - 0 Truro

View attachment 50394

We are well beaten again in the league and yet again it seemed like self sabotage, a very early own goal followed by another sending off!

Im going to give Player of the Month to Hoskins after that brace in the cup

View attachment 50392

14th place, it means little at this stage of the season but Arsenal are even lower!

View attachment 50391

Taken a while but I've just caught up. What an achievement - hope you keep it up and slowly improve through the next few seasons

Truro City/England

View attachment 50193

End of August 2028

Im about to play my first England game just as i close in on around 600 games overall

View attachment 50192

Trent Alexander Arnold is my new England Captain

View attachment 50191

He stayed at Liverpool since the save began and now at 29 years of age is worth £52Million and has over 110 caps for England

View attachment 50190

A brilliant way to start my England career as we face Scotland! Their are 4 real players still in the starting 11 with the rest regens now that we are 11 years into the game, Dele Alli, Harry Winks, Reece Oxford and Captain Alexander Arnold

View attachment 50189

European League Division A Group 4
England 4 - 1 Scotland

View attachment 50188

Spencer English was in fine form for us in a match where we really kicked on late on in the match with Rashford coming off the bench to net a late 4th

30 year old Marcus Rashford is closing in on his 100th cap for England

View attachment 50187

Dele Alli has the most caps and goals in the squad with 144 caps and 53 goals

View attachment 50186

Hes still a way off from the current record holders with Harry Kane having the most goals at 72 and Raheem Sterling the most caps at 161 caps

View attachment 50185

Truro City/England

View attachment 50105

September 2028

The Premier league spending is just as big as ever! Man Utd spent more this summer than the whole of Serie A!

View attachment 50104

Belgium 0 - 4 England

View attachment 50103

Im going to have a lot more fun managing England than i currently am with Truro as so far England have been on fire, Belgium have not really replaced the so called Golden Generation of Lukaku, Hazard and De Bruyne but a big win none the less

Liverpool Winger Green was the best player on the day with 2 goals, hes 3 for 3 so far for England

View attachment 50102

2 wins from 2 see us top the group whilst Scotland and Belgium so far have only lost to us

View attachment 50101

Premier League
Bristol City 0 - 4 Truro

View attachment 50100

Thought for a minute i was still playing with England as we thump Bristol City at our former temporary home, i think we are at a sort of level at the moment where we cant hang with the big boys at the moment but the smaller teams are their for the taking

We stay 6th in the World Rankings, in the last 11 years not a lot has changed overall with the rankins the top 10 are pretty much as normal with maybe Slovakia the exception

View attachment 50099

France are the current best team in the World with the likes of Kwinta and Girard moving for big fees in recent seasons

View attachment 50098

Premier League
Truro 2 - 2 Man City

View attachment 50097

Absolutely gutted! We were 2-0 up and then just fell away. first off conceding an own goal before conceding another goal late on, this could well have been our biggest result if we held on

Carabao Cup 3rd rnd
Truro 2 - 3 Liverpool

View attachment 50096

A spirited performance against a top side but we couldnt hold on to the draw to get to extra time

We set a new gate receipt of 275k

View attachment 50095

Premier League
Truro 1 - 0 Hull

View attachment 50094

Finally we are on the right side of an own goal! As we get another crucial 3 points!

Premier League
Leicester 2 - 0 Truro

View attachment 50093

And after a good little run in the league we come crashing back down to earth with a loss, overall we had a poor game today and they actually got fortunate with an injury as the guy who they were forced to bring on netted twice

Nicholas Wright was brought in as a goalscorer but not only has he got 3 goals hes got 5 assists in his first 9 games

View attachment 50092

We have moved up to 11th but its still very early days, i would take that right now though. theirs only 3 points between 3rd to 14th

View attachment 50091

Truro City/England

View attachment 50048

October 2028

Friendly
England 3 - 1 Greece

View attachment 50047

Another comfortable win with England with Dele Alli getting the opener

2 year contract extension with Truro City

View attachment 50046

We are closing in on an European League Division A record with England

View attachment 50045

Scotland 1 - 2 England

View attachment 50044

Well that was ****** lucky! They looked to have netted a last gasp equalizer despite having someone sent off but Rashford popped up and scored even later!

After 3 wins from 3 we qualify from our group with a game to spare

View attachment 50043

14 games unbeaten in the European League a new record

View attachment 50042

I decide to push the boat out and upgrade our scouting to the whole World

View attachment 50041

Our next match will be my 600th as a Manager

View attachment 50040

Premier League
West Brom 5 - 1 Truro

View attachment 50039

We seem to be a bit all or nothing at the moment in games and this match was definitely the nothing. This was a case of going all out attack after going down and it not working out

Chris Blake is their key player, who would have thought West Brom would have a £37Million player!

View attachment 50038

Not the way i wanted my 600th game to play out but look at some of those stats! 2 Leagues, 1 Cup, 5 Promotions! I think the goal tally also shows that we are highscores with an average nearly of conceding and scoring 2 goals a game!

View attachment 50037

Premier League
Truro 0 - 0 Everton

View attachment 50036

Premier League
Truro 3 - 1 Middlesbrough

View attachment 50035

A lot of the goals came early as we were 2-1 up inside the opening 16 minutes before Watson got a second goal late on to seal the win

Got to give Watson the Player of the Month 4 goals from 6 starts is good form for really a Championship level striker

View attachment 50034

Im happy with 10th place! The fact that we havent spent a minute in the relegation places show the Media were wrong to think we were favourites to get relegated at the start of the season

View attachment 50033

10 games in and going well.....a top half finish could definitely be on the cards this season!

Truro City/England

View attachment 49927

November 2028

England squad announced for final European League match against Belgium

View attachment 49926

Middlesbrough's Oliver Holmes a right back gets his first call up

View attachment 49925

3 players return for England including Harry Winks and Jadon Sancho

View attachment 49924

Jadon Sancho is now worth £64Million and plays for Real Madrid

View attachment 49923

Premier League
Stoke 4 - 3 Truro

View attachment 49922

So Beech thanks me for giving him an England call up by scoring twice past my Truro Side, lovely

Jennings did end his 10 hour goal drought though

View attachment 49921

Our best player Spencer English is out of the Belgium game

View attachment 49920

England 5 - 0 Belgium

View attachment 49919

Crowther smashed in 5 goals including a 5 minute Hattrick!

Leon Crowther plays for Man City and now has 7 goals in 3 games for England

View attachment 49918

Belgium get relegated after that thumping!

View attachment 49917

Watson out for 3 weeks

View attachment 49916

600 games for Truro now comes up

View attachment 49915

Premier League
Chelsea 5 - 2 Truro

View attachment 49908

Well beaten by Chelsea with Coman netting a brace inside the first 5 minutes to doom us to failure

Premier League
Truro 0 - 5 Tottenham

View attachment 49907

Well beaten again as another one of my England players smash goals past us for fun

England will face France in the European League Semi Finals

View attachment 49906

Maher has had a decent month even though nobody else did, hes looking like a real good find

View attachment 49905

3 games and 3 losses see us plummet down the table as we go from 10th to 16th in a shocker of a month but we have faced some big teams

View attachment 49904

Sancho looks amazing. hows he only got 13 caps!

Spencer English for Man Utd has kept him out for the past few seasons, he has been in and out of the England side, i just had a look and he made the England Best Eleven in 2022 and 2025, hes really kicked on since joining Real Madrid though as at Leipzig he only played 67 games in 5 seasons