Leading Truro City to the Premier League

Truro City

View attachment 49538

December 2028 - Part 1

Premier League
Truro 4 - 3 Huddersfield

View attachment 49537

Back on track in the league with Horby netting a brace, we got really lucky though, we were 4-0 up at half time and massively fell away in the second half and almost let it slip with it 4-3 with 10 minutes to go

We will face Championship Strugglers Reading in the FA Cup 3rd rnd

View attachment 49536

Holmes out for 4 weeks

View attachment 49535

Premier League
Truro 2 - 0 Brighton

View attachment 49534

A much more dominant performance against Brighton with ***** scoring just after the break before Hoskins seals all 3 points late on

I tried a different tactic for this match and it seemed to work, well i will constantly be tweaking it though and flittering between the two tactics

View attachment 49533

Premier League
Arsenal 2 - 2 Truro

View attachment 49532

The new tactic continues to achieve success! An impressive draw against Arsenal just a few weeks after a couple of other big teams put 5 past us

***** out for 3 weeks!

View attachment 49531

Truro City

View attachment 49294December 2028 - Part 2

Premier League
Wolves 0 - 0 Truro

View attachment 49293

Bore draw.

Premier League
Truro 1 - 1 Crystal Palace

View attachment 49292

We get very lucky and gain another credible point against a team that were in 8th at the time after they miss a late 85th minute penalty!

5 Match Unbeaten Run!

View attachment 49291

Premier League
Truro 2 - 2 West Ham

View attachment 49290

3 draws in a row! and we were very lucky to get this one! 2-0 down with 6 minutes to go before getting one goal back and they then scored an own goal deep into injury time

Premier League
Man Utd 6 - 0 Truro

View attachment 49289

Theirs me thinking our new tactic would help me against the bigger clubs!

Fitchett has come back into the first team ahead of Leonard in recent weeks yet has got injured again

View attachment 49288

Unbeaten run comes to an end

View attachment 49287

Left back Maher makes it into the African Team of the Year

View attachment 49284

Wright has hit double figures for the season in goals and has 7 assists to go with it

View attachment 49286

13th place 6 points clear of the relegation zone as we just go past the halfway stage of the season

View attachment 49285

You're still not really that far away from 7th so a good run could put you right up the table. And how much do you spend on wages compared to other clubs in the league? I'm guessing you're the club that spends the least amount

You're still not really that far away from 7th so a good run could put you right up the table. And how much do you spend on wages compared to other clubs in the league? I'm guessing you're the club that spends the least amount
Thanks mate, yes hoping for a push up the table, with coming 15th last season im hoping for around 10 to 12th place finish this year, a little bit of progress each season and im happy We are spending around £30Million on wages at the moment whilst Man City spend the most at £257Million!

View attachment 49245

Truro City/England

January 2029

Two Strikers in Beech and Laycock join the England All Time Best Eleven Ever

View attachment 49182

Since the start of the save Dele Alli has the Most Caps for England with 129 one more than Sterling whilst Harry Kane has the most goals with 64, 5 out of the main 18 are now regens!

View attachment 49181

We sign winger Marcin for 800k

View attachment 49180

Vladimir Marcin looks a good prospect and at 18 already has 10 caps for Slovakia

View attachment 49179

Premier League
Truro 2 - 2 Bournemouth

View attachment 49178

1-0 down early on before a crazy couple of minutes saw us turn the game on its head before they equalized late on

FA Cup 3rd
Truro 1 - 1 Reading

View attachment 49177

A sorry game with a mad ending! They netted in the 88th minute and looked like an early exit from the cup before Hoskin netted eve later

We set a new gate receipt of 375k

View attachment 49176

Premier League
Man City 1 - 0 Truro

View attachment 49175

Crowther my England Striker scores the only goal of the game, it was a lot closer game than we are used to against one of the big six though

How quickly the stats can change! Now on a 7 game winless run although there are 5 draws in their

View attachment 49174

FA Cup 3rd Rnd Replay
Reading 1 - 3 Truro

View attachment 49173

Hoskins who scored the late equalizer in the previous match to earn the replay comes off the bench to net twice and see us through to the next round

And we get a lovely draw in Man City away in the next round

View attachment 49172

Premier League
Hull 2 - 4 Truro

View attachment 49171

Finally back to winning ways against struggling Hull! Jennings netted an incredible Hattrick whilst Hoskins netted another late goal

Watson out for 4 weeks

View attachment 49170

We spend £7Million on a new centre back

View attachment 49169

Alex Merrifield - DRLC

View attachment 49168

FA Cup 4th rnd
Man City 6 - 4 Truro

View attachment 49167

Hoskins and Jennings net a brace each but we still lose the match in a 10 goal thriller!

Premier League
Truro 0 - 0 Liverpool

View attachment 49166

A very credible draw against Liverpool

Colley leaves for Millwall for 500k after Merrifield joins us

View attachment 49165

Obi joins Charlton on loan for the rest of the season

View attachment 49164

Chambers leaves on loan too

View attachment 49163

I tried to sell several fringe players but their were no takers so i had to stick with a few loans

Man City are the Big Spenders of the Window again

View attachment 49162

Full Back Peter Taylor was the big signing for Man City from Arsenal

View attachment 49161

Got to give Tom Hoskins the Player of the Month after 5 FA Cup goals in 1 start and 2 sub appearances!

View attachment 49160

13th place still 6 points clear of the relegation zone with some favourable fixtures coming up

View attachment 49159

Truro City

View attachment 49133

February 2029

Premier League are the biggest spenders yet again but its PSG who spend big in terms of teams

View attachment 49132

Its fair to say that Financial Fair Play has still not caught up with PSG as a 11 seasons on they are still spending around £200MIllion per season!

View attachment 49131

Premier League
Truro 4 - 1 Leicester

View attachment 49130

What a result! All my front 3 score as i tweak the tactic again and decide to for a more attacking intent now we have a better side, think i stuck to counter attacking too much and we didnt go for games we could win

Wright ends his 11 hour goal drought

View attachment 49129

Premier League
Truro 3 - 1 Bristol City

View attachment 49128

Hoskins has barely got a look in before Christmas but coming into the side as a target man in the middle of the other two strikers he has been on fire since his FA Cup exploits

Premier League
Everton 4 - 1 Truro

View attachment 49127

After a couple of impressive results where we played attacking football we came back to earth with a crash as Everton smash 4 past us!

Premier League
Truro 3 - 3 West Brom

View attachment 49126

I thought Jennings had won it for us with a goal with less than 10 minutes to go but they went and equalized 4 minutes later

Iain Watson ended his 10 hour goal drought

View attachment 49125

Jennings has continued his good form one of the only strikers who has been consistent without any mini goal droughts with 16 goals in 31 games so far this season

View attachment 49124

Thats right we are flying high in 9th place!!!!!!!!!!! Theirs not much in the mid table a loss could see us fall several places but whilst we are up here im going to enjoy it!

View attachment 49123

Truro City/England

View attachment 49006

March 2029

Premier League
Middlesbrough 2 - 2 Truro

View attachment 49005

A very good comeback to gain a credible draw after being 2-0 down very early on

Leonard picks up a knock

View attachment 49004

Premier League
Truro 3 - 2 Stoke

View attachment 49003

The match was all decided before all the last minute craziness, Jennings netted a brace to seal the victory before they ended the match with just 9 men!

A couple of World Cup Qualifiers up soon

View attachment 49002

Scott Bertschin the latest player with the chance for a first cap

View attachment 49001

Premier League
Tottenham 0 - 3 Truro!

View attachment 49000

Maybe our best result ever as we thump Tottenham away from home! All of our front three netted whilst it did help their best striker also an England regular Laycock went off injured inside 3 minutes

View attachment 48999

Hes out of the England squad with that injury

View attachment 48998

World Cup Qualifiers
Azerbaijan 0 - 12 England

View attachment 48997

An utterly ridiculous result! Sancho scored twice, Crowther netted a Hattrick whilst Dele Alli scored 4 goals in an utter demolition

The future is looking bright too with our under 21's squad full of potential stars

View attachment 48996

19 year old Proctor looks awesome

View attachment 48995

World Cup Qualifiers
England 4 - 1 Ukraine

View attachment 48994

Crowther nets a brace in another decent performance but we only managed the 4 goals this time round

Just thought i would show Crowther's ridiculous record at International level with 12 goals in 5 games

View attachment 48993

Top of the table after 2 games

View attachment 48992

Jennings is my best player of the Month for Truro closing in on 20 goals for the season

View attachment 48991

Still in 9th place, a very even season with 11 wins and 10 draws plus 10 defeats so far this season, we must now be aiming for a top half finish with just 7 games to go

View attachment 48990

A top half finish will be very respectable - the wages show that you should be really down in the mire but managing to keep yourself well away from the relegation zone.

going to sue your position as England manager to try and steal some of the up and coming youth on the cheap? I always try top get a South American managers position and use it as a way to scout their youth teams and grab all the best up and coming talent.

A top half finish will be very respectable - the wages show that you should be really down in the mire but managing to keep yourself well away from the relegation zone.

going to sue your position as England manager to try and steal some of the up and coming youth on the cheap? I always try top get a South American managers position and use it as a way to scout their youth teams and grab all the best up and coming talent.
Thanks mate, i can tell you it got even better in terms of the league, right now Truro have just got to poorer reputation to be snatching any decent young players from any big clubs, most of the Championship sides have bigger reputations than us still! thanks for reading

Truro City

View attachment 48866

April 2029

3rd Place in the Manager of the Month awards

View attachment 48865

Premier League
Truro 1 - 3 Chelsea

View attachment 48864

This result was devastating! It really looked like we would manage to see out the draw after a barrage of shots on our goal but they managed to net two late goals

Premier League
Brighton 2 - 2 Truro

View attachment 48863

And yet another last minute goal conceded this time to see us drop 2 points against a side in Brighton we really should be beating

Premier League
Huddersfield 1 - 6 Truro

View attachment 48862

Thats more like it! I was fuming after the last couple of games so decided to go all out and it worked! 6 goals from just 7 shots on target they had way more chances but just couldnt finish them like us

Jennings gets a goal bonus for reaching 20 goals

View attachment 48861

That win also confirmed we wouldnt be relegated this season!

View attachment 48860

Premier League
Truro 2 - 1 Arsenal

View attachment 48859

What a result! We got very lucky here with Jesus netting a late goal for them before Embolo missed a late penalty, this was a huge result against a team just above us in the league

Fitchett injured again

View attachment 48858

Premier League
Liverpool 3 - 0 Truro

View attachment 48857

Well beaten here by the Champions Elect, it was a real thumping in the end, it was close up until the last 10 minutes where they pulled away

Jennings Wins Premier League Player of the Month after 5 goals in 5 games

View attachment 48856

Flying high in 8th place! Their is just 4 points between 6th and 12th with just 2 games to go, we face 13th placed Wolves and 9th placed Crystal Palace in our last two games of the season

View attachment 48855

Awsome thread!

I am doing the same challenge with Blyth Spartans ( L1 now ) but face an issue with reputation. Loan players from Premier League rather play for L2 clubs than for me... any tips from you to boost reputation?

Awsome thread!

I am doing the same challenge with Blyth Spartans ( L1 now ) but face an issue with reputation. Loan players from Premier League rather play for L2 clubs than for me... any tips from you to boost reputation?
Faced the same problem throughtout the save and the same with trying to sign plays on pre contracts, im not sure what to do to be honest, i have just had to grin and bear it, we are in the Premier League coming into the third season and our reputation is still lower than some Championship sides, thanks for reading though,

Truro City

View attachment 48687

May 2029

Premier League
Truro 2 - 1 Wolves

View attachment 48686

Marcin plays the part of super sub as he comes off the bench to net two goals before they score an even later consolation goal in a crazy 10 minutes!

Premier League
Crystal Palace 0 - 1 Truro

View attachment 48685

Aden Hughes scores a rare wondergoal to seal victory in our last game of the season which means one thing

Everyone else falls apart in the last two games and we go from a suprise 8th place to an unprecedented 6th place and European football coming to Truro next season!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 48684

Truro are in the Europa League next season!

View attachment 48683

I really cannot believe we finished 6th! We have been in midtable obscurity for most of the season but that late little run shot us up the table

View attachment 48682

12 Seasons in and we achieve European football at Truro, when i started this save i was happy with finishing 5th in my first season in the Vanarama South!

View attachment 48681

Yes! What a season! Love getting a small club into Europe it makes all the bad times in the lower leagues seem worth it... will you be in the group stage or qualifying rounds?

That is mental - your rep MUST be growing by now surely. going to have to add depth to the squad to cover all those Thursday nights

Yes! What a season! Love getting a small club into Europe it makes all the bad times in the lower leagues seem worth it... will you be in the group stage or qualifying rounds?
Thanks mate, couldnt believe it myself! Originally it said we would be in the qualifying rounds but we have actually gone straight in to the group stages must be to do with the other english teams above us not sure to be honest why, im looking forward to the Europa League as the board reckon it should be easier than the league!
That is mental - your rep MUST be growing by now surely. going to have to add depth to the squad to cover all those Thursday nights
Rep is finally growing but a little snippet for next season is that we have been predicted to finish 18th next season in the league showing the media still dont rate us, my problem in the squad is not depth but quality players in that depth, i can never seem to get rid of the players i dont want anymore, you think several players that signed 3 year deals when we were in the championship cannot get moves and are now still with us coming into the third season in the Premier League with their contracts expiring. i should be able to let around 13 squad players leave next season thanks for reading

Truro City

View attachment 48377

May 2029 - End of Season

I Win the Premier Leagues Manager of the Year!

View attachment 48376

Jennings Wins Fans Player of the Year, Wright Signing of the Season and Maher Young Player of the Season

View attachment 48375

The Cup competitions didnt go well but it didnt matter as we pulled up trees in the league finishing 6th! The Stadium was full ever single game too!

View attachment 48374

Just thought i would show that keeper Fitchett kept up with his injury habits with 7 seperate injuries!

View attachment 48373

Its finally off the ground that we will be adding around 6,500 seats to the only 1 year old stadium but worse news is for the next 10 months we will have even fewer seats available than normal!

View attachment 48372

The Youth and Training Facilities will be upgraded too

View attachment 48371

These transfers in FM never change! Crystal Palace finished lower than us in the league, hes my star player with a few years left on his contract and they want to buy him for his exact value! WTF

View attachment 48370

Moneywise our tv money went down slightly this year but it didnt really matter with the prize money and sponsorship deals rising massively

View attachment 48357

Chelsea offered me a Job Interview

View attachment 48356

And finally i also won Manager of the Month after those two wins to end the season

View attachment 48355

Right so thats another season over with Truro, up next its the International League thingy Semi Final with England

England

End of May/June 2029

The Media are not happy that i have kept Eric Dier in the squad but i have handed a couple of players a potential first cap

View attachment 48293

Scott Bertschin - ST/AMRL

View attachment 48292

Brendan Rydeheard - GK

View attachment 48291

International League Semi Final
France 2 - 4 England

View attachment 48290

Crowther nets a brace in a huge win! Their were 3 goals in the last few minutes of the match but it didnt effect the outcome as we make it through to the Finals

We will face Holland in the Finals

View attachment 48289

Holland have a squad full of impressive regens and a few familiar players who are now Legends

View attachment 48288

Michael De Jong is the Dutch's most expensive player, a winger for PSG worth £70Million! Hes yet to make his debut for Holland though

View attachment 48287

Ruud Zijm is a central midfielder who plys his trade with At Madrid is valued at £65Million and has 25 caps already

View attachment 48285

Matthias De Ligt to us is a wonderkid with massive potential but now 12 years down the line hes a stalwart for club and country having played 126 games for Holland

View attachment 48283

Heres the Starting 11 and Tactic ready for the Final

View attachment 48282

International League Final
Holland 4 - 5 England

View attachment 48281

What an absolutely crazy match! We concede 4 goals but it doesnt matter as we net 5 and it was from 5 different scorers too!

England Win the International League!

View attachment 48280

With England so far i have had 9 games in charge and won all 9 scoring 43 goals

View attachment 48279

Green sets a new average rating

View attachment 48278

For some reason just days after winning the International League the FA decided to schedule a friendly against Paraguay

View attachment 48277

Obviously as soon as i mentioned we had won every game as England boss so far we go and draw.

Crowther continued his fine scoring form now with 17 goals in 8 games

View attachment 48276

What about the youth teams -18 & 23?
Do they play competition and trophy games?

What about the youth teams -18 & 23?
Do they play competition and trophy games?
No this was actually something i was wondering about, they are not in any leagues or cup games, do i have to upgrade the youth to a certain level?