I'm in second place, 1 point behind Chelsea, at the start of January (with Liverpool) The results have been crazy and my goal difference is much better than anyone else's (I smashed Chelsea 7-1 at home earlier in the season), but Chelsea just will not drop points against other teams. I need a slip up to win the title.

Easily got out of my Champions' League group of Steaua Bucharest, Basel and Benfica in first place and I'm in the semi-finals of the Capital One Cup, having knocked out Chelsea. Only league defeat this season was against Burnley, which was a strange one after we battered them statistically. I even managed to use Samed Yesil in a CL game against Basel and he scored en route to a victory for us! Crazy tactic.

I'll go back to the Singapore League save soon, just having too much fun with Liverpool...

Are you playing in the first year? Chelsea never lose that first year. I hate it! 1 point back with Liverpool is a good achievement so far though (H)

tried it with farnborough and so far after after 8 games ive won 1 drawn 5 and lost 2 so 16th in league ...ive only scored 12 goals yet had 20 put past me

tried it with farnborough and so far after after 8 games ive won 1 drawn 5 and lost 2 so 16th in league ...ive only scored 12 goals yet had 20 put past me

That's crazy bad. Which league is farnborough in? I'll try them.

This works with my Southampton team which is quite good, but has been terrible with my Sheffield Wednesday save.

Some stuff from Saints save:

lvIILhh.jpg

N7sildw.jpg

Last edited:
Are you playing in the first year? Chelsea never lose that first year. I hate it! 1 point back with Liverpool is a good achievement so far though (H)

Yeah, first year. I made quite a few signings to bolster the defence and it seems to have worked. I can batter Chelsea every time but every other team seems to get destroyed by them.

I still think I'll win the league, their good form can't last forever....hopefully. :)

I never really use downloaded tactics but thought I'd give this a go. I'm in 2023 with Manchester united and win everything anyway so as the new game is out soon I downloaded this.

Nice tactic, doesn't concede as many as you may think with 3 at the back (I used the original not the defensive).

Quite often get 5+ goals easily a game. Do seem to concede when the opposition actually gets through, which isn't often!

Good fun tactic to use :)

I'm in second place, 1 point behind Chelsea, at the start of January (with Liverpool) The results have been crazy and my goal difference is much better than anyone else's (I smashed Chelsea 7-1 at home earlier in the season), but Chelsea just will not drop points against other teams. I need a slip up to win the title.

Easily got out of my Champions' League group of Steaua Bucharest, Basel and Benfica in first place and I'm in the semi-finals of the Capital One Cup, having knocked out Chelsea. Only league defeat this season was against Burnley, which was a strange one after we battered them statistically. I even managed to use Samed Yesil in a CL game against Basel and he scored en route to a victory for us! Crazy tactic.

I'll go back to the Singapore League save soon, just having too much fun with Liverpool...
main tactic with one CB?

Plug and plays don't really work unless you have the players to suit. Alot of folks giving feedback will be putting square pegs in round holes.

I really like 3 at the back, however, i am total **** at defending so i thought id try this to save my Bristol Rovers in the prem.

so far my team creates a million chances per game, scores now and then, gets caught on the break all the time, dwells on the ball and ends up giving it away. Also ive noticed the central striker, no matter who i play there, gets a poor rating (as well as the IWB unless we win).

Now i know i have maybe 4 or 5 prem quality players, but is my team really this bad or am i this bad at the game?

i only have 1 goal from corners after 29 games, so not sure who thinks this is an exploit!

record so far W 6 D 6 L 17, scored 39 conceded 71!

After Norwich, I'm was invited to bayern, and it's imposible))))
LC game against Man City, but my team didnt did not notice MC on the field, and won with one player send of in the middle of first time. there ase results of this match. Thanks one more time for this wierd but fun tactic m8)))

View attachment 220713View attachment 220712

So my Barnsley team have spent 5 seasons in the Premier League now, finishing a steady 11th in my first the 6th for the next 4, I decided a change in tactics was needed to finally breach that top 4 so I've decided to give this one a try. I've waited until the beginning of my 6th season so I could get the team familiar with it but below are the results of my pre-season friendlies. Bear in mind there was a lot of squad rotation here so I wasn't using my strongest lineup for any of these matches.
View attachment 220693
Sheff Utd - 30 shots/17 on Target, 60% possession
Osaka AC - 52 shots/30 on Target, 59% possession
Tokyo Metro - 32 shots/13 on Target, 57% possession
Ballena Shizuoka - 23 shots/9 on Target, 59% possession
Funabashi Bandits - 34 shots/16 on Target, 54% possession
Rotherham - 28 shots/20 on Target, 55% possession
BMG - 31 shots/19 on Target, 59% posession

Looking promising so far.

Played a bit more of my game as Young Lions in Singapore (first season). I'm predicted to finish 10th and I'm currently in 6th with what has to be described as one of the worst teams in the league. I tend to win a lot at home but away it's a bit inconsistent. To be honest, getting anywhere above 10th is a miracle with this team as they're only allowed under-23 players and the rest of the league can sign whoever they like.

View attachment 962764 My Start with bournemouth. Not so good so far but i will post my results next

I dunno, Bournemouth are probably the weakest team in the league and you are pushing for a European spot without needing to use any long throw or corner exploits! I'd consider that pretty good.

Most other teams go through bad spells as well but it's likely your form will be pretty consistent with that tactic.