having inconsistency issue with the tactic.
playing with barcelona and my strikers are not performing. bought lewandowski for 55 mil pounds and he just.. meh.

inter - barca 3-0 first leg
barca - depor 4-1
barca - inter 9-0 second leg
barca - valencia 1-0
sociedad (MOYES!!) - barca 3-2

i have luis suarez, messi, vietto, lewandowski as strikers and they just not good enough. i use neymar as left winger.

messi is inconsistent as ****. his form is very good in one game, and mediocre in 4 or 5 games. i have transfer listed him three times but nobody dares to bid him :D

playing with barcelona and my strikers are not performing. bought lewandowski for 55 mil pounds and he just.. meh.

barca - depor 4-1
barca - valencia 1-0

i have luis suarez, messi, vietto, lewandowski as strikers and they just not good enough. i use neymar as left winger.

messi is inconsistent as ****. his form is very good in one game, and mediocre in 4 or 5 games. i have transfer listed him three times but nobody dares to bid him :D

That's really strange. I'll give it a try with Barca and see what's up.

Well, I couldn't get Messi to score in the first game of the season, but we did have 44 shots and beat Madrid, so I'll consider that a good first game :p Let's see if I can get him scoring now...
View attachment 221030

That's more like the Messi we know. Suarez also had 3 assists! I'm using my IWB tweak and playing Messi in the middle at the DF-S spot. Seems to be working.
View attachment 221028

barca - depor 4-1
barca - valencia 1-0

I don't know what was going wrong with your save. It must be your team talks or in-game tweaks. Because I'm having a really easy time scoring for fun :p 18 goals in 3 games and only 1 allowed.
View attachment 221026

The FIFA Club World Cup isn't even fair.
View attachment 962076

Crazy result allthough we talkin' about Barcelona. The funniest thing about the result might be the possession. 55-45. Normally Barca would have 70% or more.

Can't wait to let Ipswich play with this tactic in the next pre-season. We are not Barcelona but one of the best teams in England in 2020. This season, 2019/2020, the results have gone from great to very bad every now and then. None of my three tactics seems trustworthy anymore. Hopefully this tactic might change that.

Crazy result allthough we talkin' about Barcelona. The funniest thing about the result might be the possession. 55-45. Normally Barca would have 70% or more.

Can't wait to let Ipswich play with this tactic in the next pre-season. We are not Barcelona but one of the best teams in England in 2020. This season, 2019/2020, the results have gone from great to very bad every now and then. None of my three tactics seems trustworthy anymore. Hopefully this tactic might change that.

That's one team I've definitely not tried it with yet :p Will be curious to see!

I'm in second place, 1 point behind Chelsea, at the start of January (with Liverpool) The results have been crazy and my goal difference is much better than anyone else's (I smashed Chelsea 7-1 at home earlier in the season), but Chelsea just will not drop points against other teams. I need a slip up to win the title.

Easily got out of my Champions' League group of Steaua Bucharest, Basel and Benfica in first place and I'm in the semi-finals of the Capital One Cup, having knocked out Chelsea. Only league defeat this season was against Burnley, which was a strange one after we battered them statistically. I even managed to use Samed Yesil in a CL game against Basel and he scored en route to a victory for us! Crazy tactic.

I'll go back to the Singapore League save soon, just having too much fun with Liverpool...