FOr those who want to use the short corner exploit, i recomend you to change the corner taker to the Central Defender, and put both fullbacks waiting in the back, or elese only 1 player will stay at the back and you will propably be countered if you dont score.

put one outer striker at near post, and another on the far post, and leave the rest like it is. :) you will have the corner exploit but more stable at the back :)

Anyone tested this?

You can use the dr/dl but if you dont want to be countered i recomend puting another player with stay back option

You can use the dr/dl but if you dont want to be countered i recomend puting another player with stay back option

Forgive me for being dumb but by the exploit do you mean the corner set up included in the tactic or a different set up?

Just plugged it in test a save with atletico madrid:

View attachment 961057 View attachment 961058 View attachment 961059 View attachment 961060

View attachment 961063 View attachment 961064 View attachment 961065 View attachment 961068

View attachment 961069 View attachment 961071
the only thing i changed was the STCR from DLF A to F9 and used the player instructions for the F9 from http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/344301-bluths-3-striker-madness.html. Also i use players with long flat throw ppm, which adds a lot of goals.Great tactic mate!

you share your tweak ?

After playing an entire season with Eibar, who have zero good players, I wanted to try a team I've never played before, who have a lot of good players. I was not disappointed :p
View attachment 221366

Last edited:
Leicester(2029/30) seems to enjoy this tactic. I also manage Ipswich online with a friend(2019/20). Just a couple of games left of the season. I will give this tactic a chance in the upcoming pre-season. Normally I don't like to play with 3 in the back but I must give this tactic a chance.

Now and then the opponents are passing a high ball over my defenders and making the strikers run alone towards my GK. My GK are very good and normally prevent a goal, sometimes not. What can I do to prevent this? Play deeper?

Anyone tried setting the WMs as auto and moving the WBs into the CB position?

Very interested in trying this tactic having followed the posts on this thread over the last few days. Could anyone do me the kind favour of uploading a version of this tactic with the corner exploit please? Thanks in advance :)

Started a season as Young Lions in Singapore. Played two games, dominated both in possession but narrowly lost both games. Waiting for the tactic to become fluid and I'm sure we will dominate. Given that Young Lions is basically all Singaporean youth players, it should be quite a challenge!

Started a season as Young Lions in Singapore. Played two games, dominated both in possession but narrowly lost both games. Waiting for the tactic to become fluid and I'm sure we will dominate. Given that Young Lions is basically all Singaporean youth players, it should be quite a challenge!

Ref kayu