Set piece exploits aren't as good now though. If someone can look at them and improve that would be great.

I think I know why the throw in exploit isn't working as well with the tweak. Even though my left CB and right CB are set to take throw ins, they're not. No idea why. Its usually my WMs taking them and they dont have long throw ppm.

Strange.

It is not a tweak. I just used the STCR role and instructions from http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/344301-bluths-3-striker-madness.html, as i think it gives more goals to your STC. This is how i have my STCR:
View attachment 961200

I haven' t changed anything else. Also my throw ins takers have the long flat throw ppm.

Interesting idea for that striker - gonna give it a test right now! I'm keeping the LB/RB for corners though. I know sometimes the other team gets a breakaway off of failed corners, but I haven't had as much success when CB takes corners.

Now...if I could just figure out why my right CB and left CB aren't taking throw ins when they should be...

Interesting idea for that striker - gonna give it a test right now! I'm keeping the LB/RB for corners though. I know sometimes the other team gets a breakaway off of failed corners, but I haven't had as much success when CB takes corners.
Mate your corner and throw in setup work great, (dr and dl take corners, throw ins whoever has the long flat throw ppm). Also i am not using strikers as STCL and STCR but attacking midfielders or wingers, so they contribute many assists. Plus i like the fact that with this tactic there is no way that a game will end 0-0!!!cheers!

I'm working on a tweak to have better D. I've changed all 3 back positions and individual instructions. Also changed team instructions. Seems to be a lot tighter at back. Have to test it more and see if it holds and if it can still score as much, but it's looking good. Testing it high and low with Liverpool and Oxford City :p

View attachment 221288

View attachment 221287

View attachment 221286