Just want to say thanks for this mate! Looking to start a game with maybe Holbeach United or South Park FC!

No problem! :) And good luck with it, keep me posted!

hi guys

is anyone else struggling to get this down loaded. i've tried at least 6 times. does it matter that I'm only using a laptop. I can't get the download on my files and I also can't see any editor files

Download it from the link here... - View attachment 283129

Then you need to go to My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013

If there is not a folder called Editor Data in this directory then create one and put the file in there.

Start a Normal FM Game, not Classic! :)
When it asks you for Database click Default.. And there will be a little box to enable Editor files below tick it!

Then you will get a list of the Editor Files, click the Level 9 One, then click okay.

It should then load the database, and you can create a game as normal.

Thanks
voasy

cheers m8

up and running with rainworth miners welfare. wish I was commited enough to do a story

Glad you all like it guys :)

Thanks If you could rate the thread would be great

Love this mod! I am playing as Highmoor Ibis in the Hellenic league.

I never understand people who get FM and play as Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool etc. LLM is where it's at!

Love this mod! I am playing as Highmoor Ibis in the Hellenic league.

I never understand people who get FM and play as Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool etc. LLM is where it's at!

Agree with you completely!
I play as Scarborough Athletic, got them up to Premier League and made them Richest Club last season.. somehow think this year will be more difficult.

Download it from the link here... - View attachment 283129

Then you need to go to My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013

If there is not a folder called Editor Data in this directory then create one and put the file in there.

Start a Normal FM Game, not Classic! :)
When it asks you for Database click Default.. And there will be a little box to enable Editor files below tick it!

Then you will get a list of the Editor Files, click the Level 9 One, then click okay.

It should then load the database, and you can create a game as normal.

Thanks
voasy
Hi, How do you get the database screen up? keeps going to select nation screen, thanks for your help

you need to go to My Documents and Sports Interactive then football manager 2013
If you have no editor data folder at this point you need to right click and create folder and call it editor data!

Then drag the dbc file into the Editor Data! :) This will then give you the option to change the database!

Use the pictures in the first page!!!
If this does not work then come back to me, but everyone else is getting it to work by my instructions and they are correct!

Thanks mate, Im managing Haringey Borough (where i live) Wanna take them to the prem. I have found 3 really brilliant players for the lowest league(level 9)- Joseph Boakye(CM) Steven Lozano-Calderon(LW) and the best one, Dali Gomez (ST(AF))

Can people please rate the thread at the top..
thanks

Can I just ask, does this have the correct promotion/relegation to the relevant divisions-via the regional boundaries etc. If so want to try this for my story save I'm currently planning.

And I'm guessing there's been no crashes or anything as there have been problems with this years editor?

Can I just ask, does this have the correct promotion/relegation to the relevant divisions-via the regional boundaries etc. If so want to try this for my story save I'm currently planning.

And I'm guessing there's been no crashes or anything as there have been problems with this years editor?

Yes this works fine!
Currently in my 2nd season with Scarborough and got promoted to the correct division!..

What team you wanting to use?

Yes this works fine!
Currently in my 2nd season with Scarborough and got promoted to the correct division!..

What team you wanting to use?

Good to hear :)

Going to use Dunston UTS (local club) as I used it in FM 12. Though had to abandon it due to the cup formats being epically wrong (nearly a dozen rounds or something daft). Shame really as I attracted the attention of the clubs website writer who offered help. Shame

As if, well good luck with it :).. I will keep a look out for the story! :)

Can you please rate the thread.