Question, is there anyway I can add a created team to this database?

EDIT - Got it working. :)

Last edited:
Thick as S**t

Ok so am being really Kin dumb now i have created Editor data folder the file now sits in there i have created a new game, this doesnt give me any option but default i have it exactly as yours in ur SD go to custom have all the to a T
But when i start a new game i can only pick teams from BS N and S not anything lower?????

Whats the crack with this ?

Cheers

Stino

top work matey, i can now play as fc united of manchester :)

Ok so am being really Kin dumb now i have created Editor data folder the file now sits in there i have created a new game, this doesnt give me any option but default i have it exactly as yours in ur SD go to custom have all the to a T
But when i start a new game i can only pick teams from BS N and S not anything lower?????

Whats the crack with this ?

Cheers

Stino

For starters, do not use the Classic option use the Normal Game Mode..
and it is not the database your changing when it comes up with the default database option screen

there will be a tick box below it stating eidtor files TICK IT.. then choose the english file you just placed in the editor data.

then start your game

Any update when you'll get to level 14. My local team are in level 11 can't wait to play as them.

Will try and do it over the Christmas period, need to create all the teams.

Loving it! But one question. Can you still get the steam achievement 'English Hero' if i take a level 7 side to the Premier League? (Well attempt haha) It don't matter if you cant, was just wondering :).

• This database has levels 7, 8, and 9 activated and playable.
  • FA Vase
  • Northern League Challenge Cup
  • Isthmian League Cup
  • Southern League Cup
  • Stadiums for all 803 English clubs
  • Full Club Names entered for more than 2,500 teams world-wide.
  • Proper Competition Names for nearly every major competition in the game

Step 1

Extract the downloaded zip file. You'll get England Level 9 v1.06.dbc
Step 2

Move England Level 9 v1.06.dbc in your Football Manager 2013 editor data folder:

Win Vista/7/8: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\editor data\
Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\editor data\
Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013/editor data/

Create the folder editor data if it doesn't exist.

Start a new game.
fm13-england-level-9-data-box.jpg

In case you have more editor data files: When setting up a new game, do not have any other files ticked on your Editor Data Files screen except this one.

Recommended set-up for your save game

If you skip this part, the level 7, 8 or 9 team you're going to choose will have very few real players in the roster. We recommend taking the following steps when starting your save game to ensure you have all available real players in the database for the English leagues. (Click on the thumbnails for full size)

Select the Custom Database Size option.

You'll get the Customize the Database screen.
Click on the Add button for Nations.

Enable the options Players based in nation and Players of nationality.

Download Link:
AdF.ly - shrink your URLs and get paid!
Great work mate, it's working well for me just started with Runcorn Linnets in the North West Counties Premier Division!. I usually try and create my English lower league tiers myself, but you saved my of lot time playing with the editor!, thank you very much!. I have a quick question for you, can I edit in your database file to make adjustments that I want make ie add new created non-playing staff to teams etc?.

Yes mate you can do whatever you want with it.

Just do not re-upload it and take credit anywhere else.. but you can use it for your own personal use.

Cant wait to get a new comp sorted out, get FM13 and give this database a whirl, had a blast on a 14 Level db on FM12, took my local village to the heady heights of the Premiership and European Qualification from Level 11...oh happy days :-D

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

When i try to start the game after selecting the editor file it comes up saying number of teams promoted from regional div 1 0 teams doesnt match with number teams relegated from regional prem divisons 6 teams. Im guessing iv gone wrong somewhere but can anyone help please?

What the **** is this? does no one help? it's been mentioned a few times but no solutions.. i'm getting this too "number of teams promoted from regional divisions (0) teams doesn't match with number teams relegated from regional prem divisons (6) teams"

In reply to you "James" I would appreciate it if you did not come on my thread using foul language!

Also it needed updating for the New updates provided by FM!

It has now been fixed.

Thank you for the update voasy! Have the urge to start a very low level league but got that same error.

Don't know if anyone has experienced it yet, but I'm currently managing Ardley United in the Hellenic Premier division, aka the lowest level possible with this database, and a team that is completely "Amateur". Even my own contract is an Amateur month to month contract. I've actually had a pretty shocking start to the season. Just wondering if anyone has experienced being sacked by an Amateur team? From a realism standpoint it would be good if that could happen.

One other thing, my team doesn't seem to be entered in the FA Cup. On my manager page where it says what competitions the team are entered into, it only lists the Hellenic League, FA Vase and Southern League Cup. The last two say (Not entered yet), so you'd think the FA Cup competition would also show. The 2nd Qualifying Round hasn't been drawn yet so maybe I just have to wait for that. Shall update.

@WarroOxford -

Yes you have to wait for the 2nd Qualifying Round.. Then it will become available to you.
Also I have never been sacked by a Lower League Club, if you use decent tactics and Use Backroom advice to find good players with good CA/PA for the division you are in then you are okay.

My advice would be to never stick with the team you have to start with most of them are shocking!
Get rid of them and get as many new players as you can with your Wage Budget

Good luck.

@vosay I've started at Fisher (Kent League) but got to the draw for the 2nd Qualifying Round of the FA cup, and my team weren't in it... do you know of any way of adding the early rounds of the cup using the editor that I can do? Great database by the way.

i get the same error that people above are talking about, turns out it hasn't been fixed...

@avfcjack
Which error?

Becuase it has been fixed, numerous people have tried and tested it after I fixed it!