LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are still in the business of improving players...

Legia's Kielbowicz though at 34 years of age, has been having an excellent season. You should improve his stats to your typical good slowish veteran centerback. Also his teammate Radovic is rated quite lowly I think.

Following Braga vs Lech in Europa League, Lech vs Polonia in Puchar Polska and some Lech Friendlies, it is clear that new Lech signing Ubiparip should have some stats improved a bit as well.

Oh and some transfers...

Sergei Pareiko --> Wisla
Michal Hubnik --> Legia (should also raise his striker stats quite a bit, top scorer in Czech League, his finishng/composure/off the ball aren't even 10. :P)
Dejan Kelhar --> Legia
Dzmitry Rekish --> Polonia Warsaw
Nika Dzalamidze --> Widzew Lodz

Also noticed that Polonia's manager hasn't been changed yet. Theo Bos is the new manager of Polonia. Also former manager Janas should be a free agent manager again as he stepped down from his role as Polonia Sports Director.

While we are on managers, i'd raise Jagiellonia's manager Probierz stats ALOT, likewise with Korona Kielce's Sasal.

If you are still in the business of improving players...

Legia's Kielbowicz though at 34 years of age, has been having an excellent season. You should improve his stats to your typical good slowish veteran centerback. Also his teammate Radovic is rated quite lowly I think.

Following Braga vs Lech in Europa League, Lech vs Polonia in Puchar Polska and some Lech Friendlies, it is clear that new Lech signing Ubiparip should have some stats improved a bit as well.

Oh and some transfers...

Sergei Pareiko --> Wisla
Michal Hubnik --> Legia (should also raise his striker stats quite a bit, top scorer in Czech League, his finishng/composure/off the ball aren't even 10. :P)
Dejan Kelhar --> Legia
Dzmitry Rekish --> Polonia Warsaw
Nika Dzalamidze --> Widzew Lodz

Also noticed that Polonia's manager hasn't been changed yet. Theo Bos is the new manager of Polonia. Also former manager Janas should be a free agent manager again as he stepped down from his role as Polonia Sports Director.

While we are on managers, i'd raise Jagiellonia's manager Probierz stats ALOT, likewise with Korona Kielce's Sasal.

okay mate... only thing im not doing is manager's stats mate

Oh, you should double check these players in your database to see if they are all at the right club: http://pilkanozna.pl/index.php/component/option,com_transfers/Itemid,3099/lang,pl/p,356/

Keep in mind some names are 'Polinized', (for example, in game Dzmitry Rekish is Dmitrij Riekiszin that site), so you would have to search for their club first to find some of them. ;)

Here is the same link for Polish Second division (1st Liga) if you care enough to do them haha: http://pilkanozna.pl/index.php/component/option,com_transfers/Itemid,3100/p,357/
(though it's Polish second division, I don't even care if it's done or not :))

Last edited:
I started a game with your new database with Bilbao so I can't check on Raheem Sterling since his atts are masked and I can't scout him. Anyways in v2 he was pretty terrible so was just wondering if you have improved him? He has been ripping it up in the Youth League, has speed to burn, great technique and first touch. 7 goals in his last 2 games as well haha.

Also Ander of Zaragoza should have a future contract to Bilbao at the end of 2010-2011 season for 8.5 million.

Anyways thanks for all your work.

Here are some suggestions:

Miyaichi a lot better! He's Feyenoord's best player at the moment. Finishing 8 seems to be too low (should be 11,12), Flair (is 11, give him 15), Teamwork (is 8, give 13), Technique (is 9, but his technique is brilliant. One of Eredivisie's best. 15/16?). Just give him higher CA :)

Matavz should be better. He is a world class finisher (i saw him in real life). Future Transfer to Napoli isn't sure yet! He could stay at Groningen next year!

Stefan de Vrij. Arsenal is following him, he is as good as Ron Vlaar in my opinion. And a lot better than andré Bahia. Decrease Bahia his CA/PA, increase De Vrij. He is as centre defender very good.

Decrease CA from Ruben Schaken (he is worse, worse). Auassar should be decreased too. Castaignos needs a better Current Abillity (PA is fine!).

Suk (Ajax) is way too good. He can turn into a world class striker, but he is leaving Ajax because he doesn't show any potential at all.

-remove injury- Soren Larsen (Feyenoord). He can play already ;)

That was it for now. Maybe i come back with more suggestions

Oh, you should double check these players in your database to see if they are all at the right club: http://pilkanozna.pl/index.php/component/option,com_transfers/Itemid,3099/lang,pl/p,356/

Keep in mind some names are 'Polinized', (for example, in game Dzmitry Rekish is Dmitrij Riekiszin that site), so you would have to search for their club first to find some of them. ;)

Here is the same link for Polish Second division (1st Liga) if you care enough to do them haha: http://pilkanozna.pl/index.php/component/option,com_transfers/Itemid,3100/p,357/
(though it's Polish second division, I don't even care if it's done or not :))

tbh dont think i will get round to doing polish transfers.. sorry maye

I started a game with your new database with Bilbao so I can't check on Raheem Sterling since his atts are masked and I can't scout him. Anyways in v2 he was pretty terrible so was just wondering if you have improved him? He has been ripping it up in the Youth League, has speed to burn, great technique and first touch. 7 goals in his last 2 games as well haha.

Also Ander of Zaragoza should have a future contract to Bilbao at the end of 2010-2011 season for 8.5 million.

Anyways thanks for all your work.
Sterling is just 75 CA with a PA of -9 ... ive not done individual stats so its all random generated for a winger
ill do other transfer
Here are some suggestions:

Miyaichi a lot better! He's Feyenoord's best player at the moment. Finishing 8 seems to be too low (should be 11,12), Flair (is 11, give him 15), Teamwork (is 8, give 13), Technique (is 9, but his technique is brilliant. One of Eredivisie's best. 15/16?). Just give him higher CA :)

Matavz should be better. He is a world class finisher (i saw him in real life). Future Transfer to Napoli isn't sure yet! He could stay at Groningen next year!

Stefan de Vrij. Arsenal is following him, he is as good as Ron Vlaar in my opinion. And a lot better than andré Bahia. Decrease Bahia his CA/PA, increase De Vrij. He is as centre defender very good.

Decrease CA from Ruben Schaken (he is worse, worse). Auassar should be decreased too. Castaignos needs a better Current Abillity (PA is fine!).

Suk (Ajax) is way too good. He can turn into a world class striker, but he is leaving Ajax because he doesn't show any potential at all.

-remove injury- Soren Larsen (Feyenoord). He can play already ;)

That was it for now. Maybe i come back with more suggestions

ok mate will do :)

Johan Elmander - AMR/ST
Kevin Davies - ST
Joey Obrien - out season, knee ligs
Sam Ricketts - out season, achilles
Joe Riley, Josh Vela, Michael O'Halloran and Adam Blakeman - up CA/PA been doing great for reserves and on verge of first team. Also give Proffesional contracts
Adam Blakeman - change to DM/MC
Michael O'Halloran - change to AML/ST
Stuart Holden - change to MC
Adam Bogdan - up CA/PA
Alex McQuade and Jay Lynch - Change to youth contracts
Oulwasanmi Odelusi - ST

Think thats everything for now

Johan Elmander - AMR/ST
Kevin Davies - ST
Joey Obrien - out season, knee ligs
Sam Ricketts - out season, achilles
Joe Riley, Josh Vela, Michael O'Halloran and Adam Blakeman - up CA/PA been doing great for reserves and on verge of first team. Also give Proffesional contracts
Adam Blakeman - change to DM/MC
Michael O'Halloran - change to AML/ST
Stuart Holden - change to MC
Adam Bogdan - up CA/PA
Alex McQuade and Jay Lynch - Change to youth contracts
Oulwasanmi Odelusi - ST

Think thats everything for now

ok mate will do... apart from injuries not adding any

Can I ask you what you have changed regarding Leicester City?

They are my team and i'll consider a download if its good :D

I'd say Gary Hooper, Anthony Stokes, Beram Kayal and Emilio Izaguirre all need to be made better, they have been excellent and they're attributes dont really merit that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back