LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okazaki seems to be missing, he plays at sttugard , realy nice player for what i've seen
Alipio from benfica may need a boost aswell

Quick question - What are the Bournemouth team like in this update? I wanted to do a save with them, but they're no good on the 11.2, and I'm sure that they'll be buffed up in the 11.3 but if they're good in this custom one, I might give it a go? If someone could maybe attach a Screenshot of League 1, after the first season, as long as they're not playing in that league, that would be great (:

Quick question - What are the Bournemouth team like in this update? I wanted to do a save with them, but they're no good on the 11.2, and I'm sure that they'll be buffed up in the 11.3 but if they're good in this custom one, I might give it a go? If someone could maybe attach a Screenshot of League 1, after the first season, as long as they're not playing in that league, that would be great (:

They are 17th after 40 games on mine

Well I think you should edit Blackburn Rovers's finances, since they got that new Indian owner who is rich and there has been reports in the press of a big-money moves to Blackburn in the summer like Kaka & Vucinic. Theyre like the new Man City. :)

Then maybe edit Gareth Bale's loyalty so that he is signable? I believe he would join a top club like Real Madrid if they would want to sign him and in my game, I was Real and had bid accepted for him but he didnt want to negotiate. Has happened with Barcelona and Chelsea too....

And maybe Didier Drogba deserves a little boost since he is one of the best strikers in the world and in the game it doesnt seem like that :D

Okazaki seems to be missing, he plays at sttugard , realy nice player for what i've seen
Alipio from benfica may need a boost aswell
ok mate... if he is on the game ill do it as not many japanese players are
sorry bournmouth havent been done much as i dont know alot... if you could suggest changes to team ill change them for you then send it by email :)
You might already have answered this, but..do you create players? In age 15-17?
yes there have been some created like.. bruma, zidane, sterling
Well I think you should edit Blackburn Rovers's finances, since they got that new Indian owner who is rich and there has been reports in the press of a big-money moves to Blackburn in the summer like Kaka & Vucinic. Theyre like the new Man City. :)

Then maybe edit Gareth Bale's loyalty so that he is signable? I believe he would join a top club like Real Madrid if they would want to sign him and in my game, I was Real and had bid accepted for him but he didnt want to negotiate. Has happened with Barcelona and Chelsea too....

And maybe Didier Drogba deserves a little boost since he is one of the best strikers in the world and in the game it doesnt seem like that :D

blackburn is all talk.. not doing anythin until it concrete.. they aint on the same scale as man city ..

bale ill lower a tiny bit but not lowering loads as he hasent said he would move so you never know he might be that loyal..

and drogba already 180 CA and he has had v.poor form this season so not boosting him anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back