LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marshall
I don't know if this is any help but...what I've read he is a Fabregas type of player, he is called "The new fabregas" in the Swedish newspapers (I live here) :P

From the English media, it says he is a a good dribbler/ technique, quick, and good passer of the ball. From videos I've seen from him, he seems to be dangerous on his head..

He also have a English citzen (according to Wenger) so England would be his second nationality.

Marshall, are you going to create Arsenals new signing? Jon miquel toral harper from Barcelona? :)

here's what he looks like if marshall makes him on his database

hhhol.jpg

I have followed all the steps downloaded extracted put into the right folder etc but when i go to 'new game' on the fm11 menu no option comes up asking me what database to select it just goes to the nations select screen. Am i doing something wrong?, i am using disc not steam if that helps?, maybe i don't have the latest patch does this update need the latest patch to work?

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

ok forget the above post i downloaded the latest patch and now i do get the select database option but there are no editor files to choose just the default or the 11.2 patch.

i downloaded this, extracted the files to documents > sports interactive > football manager 2011 > editor data folder but still can't get the database to work or show just the standard default or patch 11.2 or available.

I have followed all the steps downloaded extracted put into the right folder etc but when i go to 'new game' on the fm11 menu no option comes up asking me what database to select it just goes to the nations select screen. Am i doing something wrong?, i am using disc not steam if that helps?, maybe i don't have the latest patch does this update need the latest patch to work?

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

ok forget the above post i downloaded the latest patch and now i do get the select database option but there are no editor files to choose just the default or the 11.2 patch.

i downloaded this, extracted the files to documents > sports interactive > football manager 2011 > editor data folder but still can't get the database to work or show just the standard default or patch 11.2 or available.

then click official update the latest one and bottom right corner is change.. tick that and it takes you onot next screen.. then its there

And Toral has been created as has bruma... although all i have done is done personal stuff.. all stats will be randomised as i have only set a CA and PA due to us all not knowing much

then click official update the latest one and bottom right corner is change.. tick that and it takes you onot next screen.. then its there

yeah i did that clicked the bottom right change then it takes me to the select data editor files but its blank there is nothing there to select.

not sure if i'm extracting it wrong but i just click it then click the 'extract to' button then choose the Editor data folder i created.

yeah i did that clicked the bottom right change then it takes me to the select data editor files but its blank there is nothing there to select.

not sure if i'm extracting it wrong but i just click it then click the 'extract to' button then choose the Editor data folder i created.

cant say much more then mate.. the two sets of instructions on the file download are the best i can do... maybe your missing something small out cus its usually the case or have you deffinatley called it 'editor data' and its in the right place?

Here is a very small thing to change:

Josip Simunic 's wanted number.
When you buy him, and try to assign shirt numbers, it says that he'd want to have number 14. Yes he does have 14 in hoffenheim, but this is strange to me, because in 10 years of playing for the Croatia National team, he could have requested any number, and he always had number 3, and on every major national competition he had number 3. So I think his "wanted number" should change from 14 to 3?

mate Jon miquel toral harper is a striker i think because in a video of him for barclona youth team he was playing there maybe i am wrong

mate Jon miquel toral harper is a striker i think because in a video of him for barclona youth team he was playing there maybe i am wrong

on most sites it ses he is an attacking midfielder/ box to box player... so ill leave it as that cus there comparing him to a more physical fabregas

Here is a very small thing to change:

Josip Simunic 's wanted number.
When you buy him, and try to assign shirt numbers, it says that he'd want to have number 14. Yes he does have 14 in hoffenheim, but this is strange to me, because in 10 years of playing for the Croatia National team, he could have requested any number, and he always had number 3, and on every major national competition he had number 3. So I think his "wanted number" should change from 14 to 3?

Here LFC Marshall, if you want you could change this, but it's minor and not really important.

Maybe make Robin Van Persie better penalties? IMO he should have 20 due to this fact: He has not missed a penalty in 4 years until this season against Wigan at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back