LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Raul's physical attributes need a bit of tweaking. Some of them are just "too poor" :S

I know he's 33, old and not as fast or agile as before, but IMO some of the attributes are a bit ridiculous.

Why should any of them get a sugar daddy? They only spent really in one window and Blackburn didnt really spend alot did they

Any idea how to prevent Jack Wilshere to leave Arsenal in the first season? on my saves he left for Porto for a fee of £6.5m...He really would not leave Arsenal for Porto in real life..and sureley not after 1 season. Any idea how to fix it? Maybe improve loyality?

Nasri has signed a new deal today, (5 year contract)... add that too? :D

Why should any of them get a sugar daddy? They only spent really in one window and Blackburn didnt really spend alot did they

Malaga only spent money in this window because they have only recently been taken over. They should have a sugar daddy but the other two shouldn't.

ill look them up.... malaga 100% should have..e

b'burn and racing shouldnt have ive just looked.. both idian businessmen who havent prove anything yet

If its not too much to ask could you tell me the budgets of all the premier league teams please ?

ive said it three times in prevous pages.. haha...

mid table and below teams have 5-12million

7-10th - 15-20million

top 6 - 20-35million

man city - 60million

rough guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back