LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Racing should get a backrgound sugar daddy and Malaga a forground sugar daddy. I think that Blackburn should get a sugar daddy. The indian business men are planning to buy Robinho and Kaka in the summer. They also tried to get Ronaldinho in January, so they must have a lot of money. And what do you think of the russian club Anzhi Makhachkala. They bought Jucilei for 10 mio and Roberto Carlos. They said they are planning to become a leading russian team.

caRRoll injured because evrytime i play against liverpool he scores at least 2
no adding injuries and carroll not even that good.. he only 153 CA .. good at target man and thats it really
Edwin Van Der Sar should be alot better, you should also increase his pace and reactions.
okayy
Racing should get a backrgound sugar daddy and Malaga a forground sugar daddy. I think that Blackburn should get a sugar daddy. The indian business men are planning to buy Robinho and Kaka in the summer. They also tried to get Ronaldinho in January, so they must have a lot of money. And what do you think of the russian club Anzhi Makhachkala. They bought Jucilei for 10 mio and Roberto Carlos. They said they are planning to become a leading russian team.

Racing and blackburn im gunna wait and see.. its all rumours .. kaka and robinho will not be going to blackburn.. ronaldinho was also never going to blackburn.. imo publicity stunt to keep fans happy as they only spent around 5 million in the end..

and yea this russian team do look like they could be pretty decent in the future.. there finances will be edited :)

LFC Marshall can you help me please.

I downloaded your update and using it (brilliant by way) but I want to go into the editor (just so I can put southampton chairman as sugar daddy so can have bit of money to play with) But I still want to use your update.

Is there a way I can edit your update so I still have all your changes etc but I can just change the sugar daddy for Southampton,

Cheers

Oh lovely thanks mate! Could you tell me what ticking sugar daddy would actually do to the finances? Cos Ive done a **** of a lot of different saves on this one, literally in 2019 with sunderland but want to start a lower league one. Just want to have a bit of money when I get promoted etc rather than scraping the barrel, without messing with the numbers and finances in the editor.

Iker munian is a beast with this DB lfc!
yep he is a good player IRL aswell and has alot of potential
Marshall, may I ask how big transfer budget you have set Anzhi Machkhala's ?
not done it yet... not edited in a few days.. im gunna put it around 10-15million
LFC Marshall can you help me please.

I downloaded your update and using it (brilliant by way) but I want to go into the editor (just so I can put southampton chairman as sugar daddy so can have bit of money to play with) But I still want to use your update.

Is there a way I can edit your update so I still have all your changes etc but I can just change the sugar daddy for Southampton,

Cheers

yea just load up editor and load up my database change it then press save... then its done
Oh lovely thanks mate! Could you tell me what ticking sugar daddy would actually do to the finances? Cos Ive done a **** of a lot of different saves on this one, literally in 2019 with sunderland but want to start a lower league one. Just want to have a bit of money when I get promoted etc rather than scraping the barrel, without messing with the numbers and finances in the editor.

sugar daddy is more likely to offer you money in transfer markets and grant more requests regarding wages/ transfers...

What about Anzhi's Saldo? They will have 10-15 mill budget, what about their saldo?

And how to add a "sugar daddy" ? Do you have to "create" him yourself?

What about Anzhi's Saldo? They will have 10-15 mill budget, what about their saldo?

And how to add a "sugar daddy" ? Do you have to "create" him yourself?

they will have 12million starting budget with a foreground sugar daddy which will increase starting finances

I think Ben Foster possibly deserves a CA boost. If you disagree, that's fine, but at least put his Important Matches stat up? 2 MOTMs in 3 years in Carling Cup finals is pretty good.

i don't want this to sound like overkill, but some sort of ca or pa raise for wilshere, every single match he plays he seems to be getting better!

Ignasi Miguel from Arsenal deserves a PA boost. Ohh and on your update right now it says Sheki Kuqi is a Newcastle player but on loan at Derby when in real life he's not. :)

Ignasi Miguel from Arsenal deserves a PA boost. Ohh and on your update right now it says Sheki Kuqi is a Newcastle player but on loan at Derby when in real life he's not. :)
done and yea i noticed that... been changed now :)
darron gibson improved maybe...?
ya see a couple of weeks ago many united fans were saying he is awful and not united quality.. so im gunna leave him until he proves it further
id set wilshere a fixed 190+ pa, its no doubt he is gunna be that good!

tbh -10 is 170-200 anyway and with correct training he can get 190.... tbh 190 is messi and ronaldo standard and imo wilshere will get no way near.. no one in the world will :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back