LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
boost wilshere, carroll, onouha and wellbeck

Last edited:
Apologies for saying what other people have already said Marshall :)

Always seems that Tim Cahill's CA is awfully low for some reason..... would he be getting a boost?

Cheers!!

Alan Connell from grimsby town needs CA/PA boost
Peter Bore From grimsby town Needs CA/PA Boost
bradley Woods From Grimsby town needs CA/PA boost

fallon played alright for ipswich whihc is a league above so i though about improving him slightly haha... ill do the others.

god no, if you've watched fallon as much as i have this season, you'll know how bad he is.

More the better ladss

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

god no, if you've watched fallon as much as i have this season, you'll know how bad he is.

ill just leave him then... cus you think he bad yet a championship club has had him and he looked v.useful in the air

A few for sheff utd:

-Chris Morgan out for the season injured, cruciate ligaments
-Andy Reid loan extended until January 4th
-Gary Speed no longer manager (New wales manager)
-David Mcallister (St Pats) & Seamus Coneely (Galway Utd) both join on free transfers in January
-Darius Henderson & Lee Williamson return from injury end of December
-Matt Lowton CA/PA slightly increased & Jean Calve CA slightly decreased
-Chris Steer is the new chairman and Kevin McCabe just the owner

Last edited:
He punched Morten Gamst Pedersen in the stomach

Aside from that, he has controlled his temperaent excellently this season. Look at Wolves away, targetted specifically by Mick McCarthy, and with Karl Henry diving in at him all day long and being lucky not to get sent off-

In response to the OP, I thought high aggression, low sportsmanship etc means more red cards? I'd be surprised if Joey gets sent off this season.

Can you put Milan Mandaric as owner of SWFC and give them about £1,000,000 to spend ?

Samir nasri should be better, Chris Brunt, Marc Albrighton Barry Bannan

Andy Carrol, Leighton Baines, Nasri and Onuoha should be improved imo.

dean bowditch deserves a CA increase, and finishing and stuff. Been superb this season.

Frank Songo'o deserves a CA increase. Who can do this and only have dribbling of 10 ?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uTppXf3bMA"]YouTube - Songo'o Skill Vs. QPR[/ame]

A few for sheff utd:

-Chris Morgan out for the season injured, cruciate ligaments
-Andy Reid loan extended until January 4th
-Gary Speed no longer manager (New wales manager)
-David Mcallister (St Pats) & Seamus Coneely (Galway Utd) both join on free transfers in January
-Darius Henderson & Lee Williamson return from injury end of December
-Matt Lowton CA/PA slightly increased & Jean Calve CA slightly decreased
-Chris Steer is the new chairman and Kevin McCabe just the owner

Will do the transfers and CA/PA but not doin injuries cus you cant set it to a certain date.. so if say gerrard got injured on the 12th of december on the game he would be out from start of season so not doing them

Can you put Milan Mandaric as owner of SWFC and give them about £1,000,000 to spend ?

already done

Samir nasri should be better, Chris Brunt, Marc Albrighton Barry Bannan

all done

Andy Carrol, Leighton Baines, Nasri and Onuoha should be improved imo.

all done

dean bowditch deserves a CA increase, and finishing and stuff. Been superb this season.

alright mate

Frank Songo'o deserves a CA increase. Who can do this and only have dribbling of 10 ?

YouTube - Songo'o Skill Vs. QPR

alright mate

£1,000,000!? Will that go towards Neil Mellors pie bill?

Well to be honest no, Mandaric has cleared all our debts and promised to give us some money in January to spend, so i thought lets be realistic by giving them a mill not 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.