LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like everyone else, many thanks for this update whilst fm drag their heels on an official update. Just wanted to ask if it is possible to add your update to the editor databases so I can use yours as a base and make my own little tweeks (thinking about west ham stadium move 2012 etc?)

Any chance you know when the next update will be uploaded to download, I'm really keen to crack on with it! :)

Also couple players who I noticed

Roope Riski from TPS to Cesena. Should also get o CA/PA boost cos he's considered starting striker for Cesena as he got #7. Contract until 2014 and transfer fee undisclosed.

Perparim Hetemaj Brescia CA/PA boost cos he's starting almost every game IRL , but on game rots in reserves.

Henri Toivomäki from FC Lahti to Ajax. CA/PA boost

Keep up good work mate!

yeh alright

Just wondering mate, are the loan transfer fee agreements you've put on actually true?
Because like I can sign both Michael Bradley and Kyle Walker for a much smaller fee than their clubs would usually want on your update but i've not heard of either clause being in the loan deal..

havent put set loan prices so thats just random in the game..
Cheers for doing my changes I am like u I made over a thousand changes to a database for fm 10 but did it on my own so missed a lot of important changes that I just couldnt remember so j think you're doing a fantastic job. Just out of interest how high have u put man uniteds transfer budget as £50m seems to be the quoted figure or summer spending. Also how high have u put de gea, smalling, Chicharito and sahins CA/PA??

Cheers
man utd is 35million starting.. and de gea, chicharito and sahin are all high 140's but high PA.. smalling is 130's but high PA also
just a few questions you have done and over the top ca or pa changes have you because i dont want to play a game where average players in rl become overrated. alot of people are requesting for you to increase players who have done ok for a few games.
have a look judge yourself i think they are realistic
Jay spearing a lil CA boost, aswell as Kelly, and Taarabt, David? Stockdale the Fulham GK,

Btw brilliant job mate :)

done, thanks :)
Like everyone else, many thanks for this update whilst fm drag their heels on an official update. Just wanted to ask if it is possible to add your update to the editor databases so I can use yours as a base and make my own little tweeks (thinking about west ham stadium move 2012 etc?)
you can edit it all you want but dont upload onto the site :)
Any chance you know when the next update will be uploaded to download, I'm really keen to crack on with it! :)
about 2 weeks probably 19th FEB :)

Ah right, cheers, don't really know why they're there either then, got me 2 bargains on it though :P

Hey, mate, noticed some of the MLS is off a bit.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/transactions

There is the up to date info on who's in and who's out in the MLS you can ignore the SuperDraft and Supplemental Darft picks as they aren't in the game but you could do the rest.

sorry mate not doing mls all this draft stuff and everythin confuses me.. plus not many people will use it.. sorry

Hey, mate, noticed some of the MLS is off a bit.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/transactions

There is the up to date info on who's in and who's out in the MLS you can ignore the SuperDraft and Supplemental Darft picks as they aren't in the game but you could do the rest.

draft picks will get introduced in the latest football manager patch (11.3) when it comes out.

also some more transfer :) -

Franco Zuculini from Hoffenhiem to Racing on loan (Argentine Club)

Shefki Kuqi from Swansea to Newcastle free transfer.

Jonathan Urretavizcaya to Penarol from Benefica on loan.

draft picks will get introduced in the latest football manager patch (11.3) when it comes out.

also some more transfer :) -

Franco Zuculini from Hoffenhiem to Racing on loan (Argentine Club)

Shefki Kuqi from Swansea to Newcastle free transfer.

Jonathan Urretavizcaya to Penarol from Benefica on loan.

okay mate

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

V3 Now Released
19th February 10:00 AM

This will more than likely be my last one for a while.. until just before summer... ENJOY!
and get suggestiosn in so what you want is on the v3

im a leeds fan and would like robert snodgrass jonathan howson max gradel bradley johnson and luciano becchio to be improved as they have been doing well this season for leeds as shown in the league and also how many goals they score aswell

also davide somma is good also as he has been scoring some good goals recently

cheers matt

very good update in version keep up the good work

also if u didnt know a player called juan manuel itrube from quilmes in argetina suppose to be the next messi but can never ever get him on the update version 2 as he doesnt appear on there sadly or otherwise good update

rogelio mori from river plate and sime visajko lad from dinamo zagreb and garra dembele from levski sengelease forward with good stats is good are also good players for the future

I dunno if you changed it, but I think that you have made Charlie Adam way too good, maybe lower his attributes a little ?

im a leeds fan and would like robert snodgrass jonathan howson max gradel bradley johnson and luciano becchio to be improved as they have been doing well this season for leeds as shown in the league and also how many goals they score aswell

also davide somma is good also as he has been scoring some good goals recently

cheers matt

very good update in version keep up the good work

also if u didnt know a player called juan manuel itrube from quilmes in argetina suppose to be the next messi but can never ever get him on the update version 2 as he doesnt appear on there sadly or otherwise good update

rogelio mori from river plate and sime visajko lad from dinamo zagreb and garra dembele from levski sengelease forward with good stats is good are also good players for the future

already done leeds players mate.. and iturbe doesn't exist on the game according to my editor i can never find him i looked for ages... and ill do rest

I dunno if you changed it, but I think that you have made Charlie Adam way too good, maybe lower his attributes a little ?

already been done.. him and carroll being changed as i rushed through them to get it released :)
i think he is worth the boost the way he has played
he deffinatley is worth the boost but i have maybe upped him a lil too much... although he doesnt play that well and is only rated 2 n half stars if get a scout report when liverpool
Marshall are you going to be making changes in the Airtricity league
no sorry mate

ok cheers mate looking forward to this update mate keep up the good work yeah that itrube lad was on the football manager version 1.1 on the update but not on 1.2

do u ever notice that when you send players out on loan to clubs with option to buy they never go to the club which is annoying :-)

I think it would've been better if you had just done transfers and loan deals and left the CA/PA alone completely. Because no-one can give an accurate rating without their own opinion.

Instead, CA/PA could have been left for the user to change since everyone has the official editor.

Good effort ;)

ok cheers mate looking forward to this update mate keep up the good work yeah that itrube lad was on the football manager version 1.1 on the update but not on 1.2

do u ever notice that when you send players out on loan to clubs with option to buy they never go to the club which is annoying :-)

yeh ok mate

I think it would've been better if you had just done transfers and loan deals and left the CA/PA alone completely. Because no-one can give an accurate rating without their own opinion.

Instead, CA/PA could have been left for the user to change since everyone has the official editor.

Good effort ;)

i did this update purely for my benifit abotu 3 years ago and thought id upload it for other people... obviously it will be split who lieks it and who dont but for those who do like it.. they have an updated database with realistic CA/PA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back